Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Nope. Quite the opposite.

I made it to Europe but got sick before my language exam and missed the registration deadline. No white coat and prescription pad for me! Instead I am staying in a hostel waiting to hopefully sign the paperwork on a tutoring job to tide me over until March. And... I am regressing. At first I still put on a buttoned shirt and trousers but now it's like what's the point? Today I ate a convenience store hot dog and potato chips for breakfast while watching a bad Netflix horror movie. It's concerning. Should probably move to an Airbnb just so I feel the motivation to adult again.

On that note:

1. BYOB, when was the most recent time you acted like a total gently caress-up and/or did nothing for stretches at a time? (Aside from actual depressive periods.)

2. At least there is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFRtZZSK7sM&t=202s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

hope you start to feel powerful again bright bart

Bright Bart posted:

1. BYOB, when was the most recent time you acted like a total gently caress-up

last night i thought i left my wallet in my car. wasn’t there. i went back inside and saw that it was sitting in its usual spot

Prof. Crocodile

Bright Bart posted:

1. BYOB, when was the most recent time you acted like a total gently caress-up and/or did nothing for stretches at a time? (Aside from actual depressive periods.)

i got two fer ya.
  • a couple months ago i got the quarantine blues really bad and i kept spacing out and leaving my refrigerator door open. like wide open. like for a long time. fortunately it has an emergency shutoff so the engine didn't burn out but i did have some food go bad.
  • the other week i to attend a bunch of long boring wfh calls, and i started playing my nintendo switch in handheld mode. just sitting there, looking somewhat downward, while i casually nodded to look like i was paying attention. put like 25 hours into witcher 3 that week.

nut

i spent a significant amount of time of the last three days sitting right here drawing anime instead of doing anything else

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

i spent a significant amount of time of the last three days sitting right here drawing anime instead of doing anything else

That's not a gently caress up. That's an excellent user of your time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I once had a workplace pay for a quite expensive course and I didn't finish it. It was hard and the assignments were confusing and instead of following up and working through it I just kind of faded out of it

I'm still mad at myself about that one tbh

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut