Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv3CdhdLamY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why does amelia's switch melt.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

nielsm posted:

Channel membership data on YouTube is secret. You can't get the number of members anywhere, there's no way to track all signups, and viewer counts for members-only content is not displayed anywhere.

You can sorta guess some kind of number based on the number of likes / dislikes on a member's only stream but it's going to be wildly inaccurate I'm sure.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Stairmaster posted:

a ton of early models have fans that are destined to die, mine is loud as hell and probably not going to last much longer.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Stairmaster posted:

Some kind of GPU flaw? One way or another, it seems like Mosaic murdered it for good, so I think she got a new one.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Who is Ao-chan exactly in Ina's stream? Her manager?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Lyer posted:

Ancient Ones, which is her chat mod and might be her manager?

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
This clip has added fuel to my on-going theory that the biggest difference between Hololive and Nijisanji is that all Nijisanji members have the capacity to take a life with no regrets.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Lyer posted:

her book afaik

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Aw jeez

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
also pekora is still playing at 6 am. this is after she did the 3.5 hour tournament too. i'm not positive but i'm assuming she's streaming till she gets a win as penance

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Gura continuing the EN tradition playing Fall Guys for the first time while in dire need of sleep and getting very mad

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Amelia is doing a QnA stream but she was late so she picked her own questions and didn't let the manager vet them... potential funny stream incoming

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
is amelias ageish known? her anime introductions seem to be squarely 98-99ish toonami lol

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Ame used to only shower once a week.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Fat_Cow posted:

Ame used to only shower once a week.

she knows her audience

bideojames
Aug 29, 2004

>:3
Removing chat from the video stream is the silver lining of a lovely situation and i really hope it sticks - every time i glanced at it i immediately regretted it. Nothing but lovely memes and "SPEAK *INSERT LANGUAGE HERE*" as far as the eye can see...

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I think Amelia is late 20s. She's said several things that place her within a year or two of my younger brother. First console, toys, etc.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

Tabletops posted:

is amelias ageish known? her anime introductions seem to be squarely 98-99ish toonami lol

Mid to late 20s sounds like. I think Kiara is around that same age. Not sure about the other three.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
this is quality content

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 30, 2020

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Jerkface posted:

Amelia is doing a QnA stream but she was late so she picked her own questions and didn't let the manager vet them... potential funny stream incoming

The prophecy is coming true!!

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
7 am pekora still going

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Did gura get any Fall Guys wins?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Did gura get any Fall Guys wins?

she did not

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
https://youtu.be/aRL8cBkuzIQ

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

bideojames posted:

Removing chat from the video stream is the silver lining of a lovely situation and i really hope it sticks - every time i glanced at it i immediately regretted it. Nothing but lovely memes and "SPEAK *INSERT LANGUAGE HERE*" as far as the eye can see...

Yeah, see? It's great.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I'm a psycho so I like chat being on stream, personally. Understandable why they wouldn't have it for the time being though.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Tabletops posted:

7 am pekora still going

She just makes baffling decisions, like she just got eliminated on the map that has the walls coming at you randomly, and she got eliminated when she was all the way to the left but INEXPLICABLY started running to the right despite already being almost clear on the left!!! WHY PEKORA!!

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I like how Watame was imitating Fist of the North Star and her mostly at the time overseas chat played along and it was great and awesome.

One thing I sorta like is now knowing who the characters that show up 90% of the time on my twitter are.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Before I got into vtubers, I thought Marine was just a character from a boat girl mobile game for the longest time :v:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Marin Karin posted:

Before I got into vtubers, I thought Marine was just a character from a boat girl mobile game for the longest time :v:

Hahahaha yeah. I thought Gura was like a gacha game character.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jerkface posted:

She just makes baffling decisions, like she just got eliminated on the map that has the walls coming at you randomly, and she got eliminated when she was all the way to the left but INEXPLICABLY started running to the right despite already being almost clear on the left!!! WHY PEKORA!!

Because she's Pekora and that's what Pekora does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fmr21ZZEhk&t=63s

It's all in the name of entertainment

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Natural born comedian

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
And Pekora was forced to call it quits without a win after trying for over 8hrs.

Poor bunny's sleep schedule is gonna be out of whack for the rest of the week.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Like, I remember watching the Metal Gear Peko 3 stream and there is just so much poo poo I had never seen happen (And I played a shitload of MSG3) just be there because Pekora takes the weirdest loving approach to almost anything (That and she being awful at the game) And the most amazing thing is that Kojima somehow anticipated some of the random crap she did and put a proper reaction to in in his game.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Amelia explaining time travel.
https://youtu.be/qwpBX01E8OY

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Pollyanna posted:

Watame is the best uggggggg :love:

I had to duck out shortly after she started her super chat session due to work becoming slammed. It sounds like things got really fluffy and warm and the sheep all gathered in a flock around Watame. I'm sad I missed it but happy that Watamates continue to support the best sheep.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzD_IGjaFTQ

Shark is now singing. Please record

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Starting with ride on time

Not going to be archived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i wonder what marine and noel are up to