Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cute av VG :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Well, placed the order for a Logitech G29 + Shifter stick, let's see if they honour it or if it was indeed suspiciously cheap as I thought.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Boten Anna is better don't @ me.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i clicked "dota" but i got this forum instead of an angry russian twelve year old spampinging me, please advise

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Rarity posted:

Wait barudak what the gently caress did you do :negative:

:perfect:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: KAZUMA KIRYU SMASHES THEM ALL! :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaDhtEcX1TM

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

animorphs stuff

drat thats awesome thanks for sharing

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The Awesome Animals October Games of the Month:
Divinity: Original Sin II
Hades
Genshin Impact
Star Wars Squadrons
FIFA 21

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I guess it's a good time to replay FEAR, FEAR 2, and Fuhthreear!

And Pathologic 2, but I think that's redundant in 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Craig K posted:

i clicked "dota" but i got this forum instead of an angry russian twelve year old spampinging me, please advise

Complain about how you are actually way better than you are and are in MMR hell

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I can't believe 4chan shitposting got two smash reps

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Nah I'm good thanks Nintendo.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

stev posted:

Nah I'm good thanks Nintendo.

Good call on my part not buying the second season pass

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
It's always kind of funny when Sakurai has no affinity for the thing but still has to spend 30 minutes talking about it.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

sakurai probably likes the game and is just joking that nintendo forced him to do it, but the problem is that people take jokes seriously

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
They'll let minecraft guy be a zombie or an enderman but not Black.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Spring Break My Heart posted:

It's always kind of funny when Sakurai has no affinity for the thing but still has to spend 30 minutes talking about it.

He only had to for five minutes this time!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I've been pretty happy with the characters for Smash Ultimate, but I think I get to use my one complaint card on this one, Minecraft as the next character is pretty loving stupid and lame.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Everybody likes Minecraft.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

He just bragged about the stuff he created in Minecraft.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I bet I'll play more Minecraft then Smash this month

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Everybody likes Minecraft.
I don't, altho I think the announcement's fine.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The only reason a lot of people hate Minecraft so much is because it's popular with children, thanks.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

congrats to the rest of the fighter pack, geno waluigi and shantae

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't, altho I think the announcement's fine.

It's OK, I know you secretly play it and enjoy it.
Minecraft is very zen and chill

Waffleman_ posted:

The only reason a lot of people hate Minecraft so much is because it's popular with children, thanks.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/TripleKyun/status/1311668996798734347?s=20

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Waffleman_ posted:

I hate it because a nazi made it and also it sucks, to be fair

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Congrats to the guy from vice city for making it into smash

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I played maybe 10 hours of Minecraft in the last couple weeks and it's still awesome and fun and chill. Anyone who hates on Minecraft should take a look at themselves first.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Minecraft rules but it's also one of the ugliest games ever made. Seeing Steve in a round of Smash is going to make me suffer every time.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.
Minecraft is lame, but the character gimmick gameplay-wise seemed legitimately interesting? Minecraft, despite trying to pretend like it did, was not the inventor of the concept of "place blocks to build thing" though and the concept could have been attached to something a hundred times more interesting and charming visually. Oh well. Kind of surprised they didn't throw in a DQ Builders skin for it.

Edit: Not everyone likes sandbox builder games and people need to come to terms with that idea. There's nothing wrong with simply disliking minecraft's genre of game and not everyone who does so is performatively doing so "because it's for kids" or somesuch.

Obligatum VII fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Oct 1, 2020

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

I can't believe 4chan shitposting got two smash reps

I assume you're talking about Steve but who is the other one

In other news, does fortnite have a mascot character that represents the game as a whole?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

I hate it because a nazi made it and also it sucks, to be fair

I mean, Notch didn't actually DO anything, to be fair. He stole it.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

I assume you're talking about Steve but who is the other one

In other news, does fortnite have a mascot character that represents the game as a whole?

Ridley

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

It's Tim Sweeneys Twitter profile pic

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Waffleman_ posted:

I mean, Notch didn't actually DO anything, to be fair. He stole it.

Oh really? I thought he was one of the main devs. Was he just a leech on everyone else?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I played maybe 10 hours of Minecraft in the last couple weeks and it's still awesome and fun and chill. Anyone who hates on Minecraft should take a look at themselves first.

I used to follow the redpower mod stuff because it was really cool what that mod dev was doing but then iirc they got super full of themselves, way too ambitious with the mod and what it would let you do, and then just kinda disappeared which is a shame because redpower was so cool.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Well, I mean, he developed it, but it's pretty accepted that a lot was ripped off of Infiniminer.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Notch is such a useless human being, to the point where i'm not even sure he is a human, that I find it hard believe he is responsible for one of the most successful video games of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Wasn't there some other dude Jans or something that actually did all the good stuff?