Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
How do you make money on these free games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

selling data

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

the full version of barkley 2 makes you enter your cc number and mother's maiden name into the character generator

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Please release Dingletopia God Bless

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

The legend begin today

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1286140/Dingletopia_Nation_Under_Siege_by_Orcs/

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Orcley

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Guess I have to make a thread for it so you can all spit on it.

EDIT:

Well, here it is. There's dwarves, jokes and unenjoyable gameplay but the one thing Dingletopia has over barkley is that it actually got made.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3932801

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jul 15, 2020

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grCw1DcayuE

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

son of a bitch

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Jordan is a monster

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm looking forward to this game!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The promise, it is made.

Past tense.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Christ I'm counting on you Liam, don't mess this up. The game is SO close to finished

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
bourgeoisy

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Promise Has Been Made 11/11/2023

https://twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/1295529003747442688

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I would bet money that no QCD music will feature in the movie because they can't do anything right.

Scarodactyl fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 19, 2020

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm not particularly looking forward to this movie.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
im looking forward to the part where lebron james cuts out tweety bird's internal organs to sell on the black market

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Pretty good posted:

I'm not particularly looking forward to this movie.
Me either, and if I'm vaccinated and thraters still exist I'll arrive an hour early on opening day.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Scarodactyl posted:

I would bet money that no QCD music will feature in the movie because they can't do anything right.

It really is insane they didn't have it for the clip.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

im looking forward to the part where lebron james cuts out tweety bird's internal organs to sell on the black market
And R. Kelly pees on him when he’s under anesthesia.

gently caress this planet, let the Monstars win.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Zaubers

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

barkaly

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm looking forward to this game.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

11/11/23 never forget

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

in the other timeline this game came out

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
today i learned barkley shut up and jam gaiden isnt even the weirdest videogame ostensibly about basketball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT0W-c3dZTM

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Yoya posted:

today i learned barkley shut up and jam gaiden isnt even the weirdest videogame ostensibly about basketball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT0W-c3dZTM

b2 looking ood

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i just want the soundtrack tbh

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Roobanguy posted:

i just want the soundtrack tbh

You mean you didn't back at the soundtrack level so you could hear all the unfinished music a decade ago?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Not gonna read the whole thread but I loved Barkley 1 and I laughed my rear end off playing it years and years ago. I hope that, in some other distant part of the multiverse, I am sitting down to play Barkley 2 while ripping huge dab hits and having a blast.

"This game is canon" is to this day the funniest thing ever put in a videogame.

Biplane fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Oct 1, 2020

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

i'm currently in the dimension where b2 exists. let me tell you it's canon

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Biplane posted:

"This game is canon" is to this day the funniest thing ever put in a videogame.

No question.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Call me dark draker

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm looking forward to this game.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the demo is out for backers

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Huh I didn't even remember BBALL TACTICS came out.

Did anyone play it? I can't even find youtube videos of it

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
https://twitter.com/Cybershell/status/1313200615388975104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I bet if they didn't get a shitload of $100 pledges for the body pillow they would have set the bar a lot lower and actually put a game out.