Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Proteus Jones posted:

It is so good.

It's entering the final book for the series as that was the Book 5 ender.

Did she ever find her boyfriend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

marshmallow creep posted:

yes, during the book that just ended

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

marshmallow creep posted:

He's more of some guy she slept with once.
Kill Six Billion Demons is incredibly great. Abbadon really managed to build a great extensive world and he can draw so phenomenally well!

I want a high quality animation or live action studio to pick this story up.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

He's more of some guy she slept with once.

They didn't get that far into things before poo poo went down. So really, "guy she was about to sleep with once."

Also agreed that K6BD kicks rear end. Art is fantastic, setting is very cool (I'm especially taken with all the text legends and proverbs and quotes), characters slap.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Out of curiosity, how many demons has she actually killed so far?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Skwirl posted:

the title is a character's name, not a command

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Alaois posted:

the title is a character's name, not a command

Well does she live up to her name?

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Skwirl posted:

God no, what a terrible thing to wish on a person.

She's way cooler than that.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

Skwirl posted:

Read it and find out!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

New Wave Jose posted:

This made me read the whole comic and I must say it was the most badass comic ever. I binged read it in 2 days and OMG so awesome.

So thank you

I feel like I did a good thing for somebody, that's good :3:

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1247554609092145152

Kill 6 Billion Demons good.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Yeah, Operant is real fuckin' good with his art. Really, the only problem with webcomics is that by nature they're page by page so things can seem to take a lot longer to resolve than they actually do upon re-read. Inherent issue with the form, unfortunately.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Spy X Family.
In the continuing saga of Mr and Mrs Spy: Lloid, our spy husband, has partnered with another spy, codenamed Nightfall, to infiltrate an illegal underground tennis ring. After they easily smashed it, the returning spies bumped into assassin wife Yor and her daughter playing tennis in the park. Nightfall is carrying a torch for the husband, and is determined to break up the fake marriage.

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.
Mashle: Magic and Muscles
Mash, our magic-less protagonist, is facing off against Abel, a triple-marked (tl: very powerful) mage with the power of puppetry magic who has been attacking his friends to get Mash's gold coin, an item they both need to qualify as a Divine Visionary - a mage who can wield extraordinary political power. Abel just forced Mash to withstand attacks from his best friend-turned-puppet, and though he's keeping his cool, Mash is very, very upset with Abel.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

That's a very cool sequence but I absolutely cannot parse what is happening in the last image.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Ariong posted:

That's a very cool sequence but I absolutely cannot parse what is happening in the last image.

I think he kneed him in the face?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
ayuh that's a knee to the face yessir.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Veritas (read left to right)

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
If you leave out the last page, it looks like the blonde guy got loving disintigrated.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Alacron posted:

If you leave out the last page, it looks like the blonde guy got loving disintigrated.

I thought the exact same thing.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Skwirl posted:

In a metaphorical sense, lots. This comic is all about facing your inner demons while engaging in incredible amounts of gratuitous violence

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

ConfusedUs posted:

In a metaphorical sense, lots. This comic is all about facing your inner demons while engaging in incredible amounts of gratuitous violence

Come now, there was a whole stretch where she was training and getting buff. While killing demons.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If Tony Stark fought the demon in the bottle, how many demons has Tony killed? :thunk:

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

zero, because the status quo must be maintained

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Infinitum posted:

If Tony Stark fought the demon in the bottle, how many demons has Tony killed? :thunk:

He's relapsed at least twice, so none?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

In milliliters or ounces?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Now I want to see a Middle Eastern version of Marvel with Tony as Sulaiman.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Ariong posted:

Puppet mage is trying to puppet him. His stepping forward is pulling on the 'strings' and breaking puppet mages fingers as they get pulled back. Then he knees him in the face.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It also helps that the chapter title is "Mash Burndread and the Knee Strike"

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Puppet mage is trying to puppet him. His stepping forward is pulling on the 'strings' and breaking puppet mages fingers as they get pulled back. Then he knees him in the face.

Yeah I got everything prior to the last panel. The imagery of him pulling on the strings so hard that the magician's fingers snap is very well executed (granted it seems like a marionette pulling on its strings would pull the puppeteer's fingers down rather than up, but doing it that way made the action clearer and more striking!) but it did not do a good job of communicating that he was also moving forward toward the magician. At least, I didn't get that. All I got was he was pulling on the strings, then all of a sudden he's right next to the guy and hitting him with an appendage that I couldn't quite make out but does indeed seem to be a knee.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Yeah, I kinda love that comic but the final page had a sort of “I ran out of pages and gotta compromise somewhere” feel.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Was doing some digging in the closet and came across Thor 171. Had to get a picture of this shot because I've always loved it.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Gotta love how one of Thor's enemies is a guy with a crowbar who lucked into magically enhanced strength by putting on Loki's helmet at the right time.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Supersonic Shine posted:

Gotta love how one of Thor's enemies is a guy with a crowbar who lucked into magically enhanced strength by putting on Loki's helmet at the right time.

Then he shared that power with his boys. Hell of a guy he is.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Push El Burrito posted:

Then he shared that power with his boys. Hell of a guy he is.

True comrade, right there.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A good union man.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Turns out Thor is a Pinkerton

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Worker themed villains of the world unite, your chains actually make decent weapons!

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

maybe the whole "magic royalty" thing could use another looking-over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Supersonic Shine posted:

I understand they had to set up the infinity stones and all that but man I wish Thor had been fighting the Wrecking Crew in Thor 2 instead of the dumb rear end elves.

Maybe we'll get them in the Loki streaming show.