Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Trump might live.

But he absolutely killed a bunch of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Telsa Cola posted:

Im going to say that by tuesday if hes not out the wheels fall off of everything.

Edit: Have an update

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312525833505058816?s=20

This is pre-recorded. This looks like it's still in the White House.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Deepfakes are getting a lot better.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Young Freud posted:

It’s very nonspecific

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
It's extraordinarily unlikely that he is intubated at this point, we have a pretty good understanding of the pace of this virus and unless he was infected before last weekend, he wouldn't have progressed far enough for that. Maybe in a week or two, but this ain't the spanish flu, it's a very slow build up

Edit:
Though I will say that I don't see anything that looks like that background in the photos of the suite from that NY Post article

https://nypost.com/2020/10/03/inside-walter-reeds-presidential-suite-where-trump-is-staying/

Fake edit: gently caress slow mode

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Oct 4, 2020

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
everybody's having fun, just off camera

https://mobile.twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1312528536377282561

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

You can't have those flags in a sterile environment.

Pasty Doughboy
Dec 23, 2006
With red way hair. One day it will all be gone, I’ll go blind from the glare

I also wear my business attire when hospitalized!

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Manager Hoyden posted:

Lord guys there is no evidence at all that Trump is dying or incapacitated. This is Q levels of dumb, these conspiracy theories that are cooking.

If Trump went down we would hear about it in minutes. These people can't be stupid clowns and masters of secret and subterfuge at the same time - pick one.

You're right. They're incompetent. Because it's a bunch of conflicting information and out of place behavior.

I think Trump will be fine by next week if not two. But it's also probably worse than they're selling right now.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Nelson Mandingo posted:

You're right. They're incompetent. Because it's a bunch of conflicting information and out of place behavior.

I think Trump will be fine by next week if not two. But it's also probably worse than they're selling right now.

Same. We wouldn’t be so lucky for Trump to die or be severely ill for a long time.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
https://twitter.com/livposting/status/1312526598503972865?s=21

He barely restrains a cough at 1:05 and it’s absolutely hilarious

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It would be kind of funny if he did try and make Ivanka president, and the infighting that would cause.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
We saw photos of the hospital suite he’s in. Where was that video taken? does it match any spot?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Pasty Doughboy posted:

Isnt there like a whole presidential suite? They almost certainly have a space and poo poo on hand to do addresses.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Telsa Cola posted:

Im going to say that by tuesday if hes not out the wheels fall off of everything.

Edit: Have an update

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312525833505058816?s=20

I want to say this was recorded Friday before he walked to Marine 1. I thought it was taking a long rear end time for him to get to the chopper and I can totally believe he made them wait so he could fart out an "update video"

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
I'm sure the Presidential Suite at the top military hospital in the world's most powerful nation has the trappings of the White House available.

FizFashizzle posted:

You can't have those flags in a sterile environment.

What

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Count on him getting better and recovering. If I was betting, I'd bet on him recovering after a week of faffing around. That's what the data says is likely.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Yeah this basically.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Young Freud posted:

I hate to be a goddam conspiracy theorist but this doesn't match with the Walter Reed suite decor that got posted earlier. It does look like the White House.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

All context aside it drives me up the wall how he is incapable of expressing the concept of "we have to accomplish thing" without simultaneously expressing "we have already accomplished thing"

"We have to MAGA ... of course we've already done very well at that, but we have more steps to go"

gently caress offffff

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I guess when even your doctor has lost credibility, the only way you can prove you're doing okay is by appearing yourself.

The president sounds a little more subdued than normal in that video but otherwise looks okay, not quite on his deathbed as the reporting would suggest. (I understand this is a campaign video that is meant to portray him in the best possible light.) Let's see how his condition changes over the next few days.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I hate to be a goddam conspiracy theorist but this doesn't match with the Walter Reed suite decor that got posted earlier. It does look like the White House.

“I can’t be locked ina room upstairs”

Where is upstairs exactly?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That's 100% the White House.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Pasty Doughboy posted:

You know those fake jacket-and-shirt-fronts with Velcro up the back that they put high schoolers in for senior pictures?

edit: oh god he’s not wearing pants under that desk is he

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Oxyclean posted:

Isnt there like a whole presidential suite? They almost certainly have a space and poo poo on hand to do addresses.

yeah it's possible it's a legit video

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Fallom posted:

It’s very nonspecific

Yeah, at first I was thinking it was during the scare last year, but mentioning coronavirus had to be at least this year. He's also not showing symptoms or sounding like he's got breathing problems, so who knows when.

Edit: if I had to guess, it was after he scored a positive on a COVID test but while he was asymptomatic. It was likely made in case he had to go to the hospital.

Also, thinking about the last video and it being 10 seconds long, it was probably from a boilerplate seasonal video they cut down to make it sound like something recent.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Oct 4, 2020

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

gregday posted:

“I can’t be locked ina room upstairs”

Where is upstairs exactly?

Upstairs is the residence section of the White House, downstairs is all the "public" area and the Oval Office.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

hopeandjoy posted:

Same. We wouldn’t be so lucky for Trump to die or be severely ill for a long time.

A week to two weeks is waaaaay too long for him to be out of the picture. Realistically he needs to be out by Monday start pushing back.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
My friends were out of breath a week into this suit and they’re half is age. Yeah they didn’t get experimental drugs but he’s obese, 74, has other underlying health issues, etc. There’s no way to know if that was filmed at the hospital or Friday. Maybe he’ll recover but it’s too early to know for sure, he has another week and even then no guarantee. People have recovered only to suddenly go critical and drop dead

Either way, he’s not fit for the job anymore.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

QuoProQuid posted:

I guess when even your doctor has lost credibility, the only way you can prove you're doing okay is by appearing yourself.

Basically

https://mobile.twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1312528144885190656

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

The inside of Walter Reed looks like an 80's hotel with white walls, so yes it does look like the inside of Walter Reed.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
No way that's a video while at Walter Reed - if he has been having symptoms and all other issues, he should be hooked up to something.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
It is weird that his video looks nothing like his room. Then again, he can go to another room. https://twitter.com/CarlosCrits/status/1312486660874018818

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BlairGuild/status/1312531302588047360?s=20

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

he blinked intubated in morse code

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
If the President of the United States needs a small space with a desk and a couple of flags so he can record a video you can be certain that it will be made to happen in short order.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Post the decor you think is from Walter Reed so we can compare.

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

Bottom Liner posted:

Toxx it coward

I'll toxx for this. Trump isn't gonna die.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
So there might be a bit of confusion there supposedly those suite pictures are from 2007; and are pictures of the suite at the old Walter Reed that was located in DC.

In 2011 they consolidated Walter Reed and Bethesda Naval Medical Center, mainly by moving everyone to Bethesda and renaming it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The biggest thing with anything pulm related is secondary infections. So you get SOMETHING that allows SOMETHING ELSE to grow in your lungs. You go in for pneumonia from strep pneumo and you get up getting hospital acquired pseudomonas in the process which is a huge space bug that you loving nuke.

So all hospital rooms in pulm are made to be totally sterile. Flags like that aren't sterile. They're cotton. You cannot clean them. You wouldn't bring them in and you wouldn't let them go out.

Of course he's the president and all protocols that i know of are out the window. My gf (neuro nurse) suggested they probably just threw him into a nearby conference room but the lighting also looks off.

Also I guess they could dress him up in a suit but he would be on constant monitoring and he likely has a 10 lead on underneath that. if it's real.

which i don't think it is.

Dick Trauma posted:

If the President of the United States needs a small space with a desk and a couple of flags so he can record a video you can be certain that it will be made to happen in short order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Trump isn't gonna die, guys. This is 2020 and were not that lucky.

I'll even :toxx: on it. I'll buy a new av for the first person to quote this if the fucker dies before the election.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 4, 2020