Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

CVagts posted:

More fuel for the "he's worse off than they say" fire:

https://twitter.com/kakape/status/1312782034838974465

Yeah, but... I think Trump’s likely pressuring them to throw everything at the wall because he wants to get back on the campaign trail tomorrow.

...which he absolutely should not do no matter what, because he will still be contagious as gently caress.

Trump rallies would literally be death cult rallies (which they probably have been all along)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Vim Fuego posted:

Just lol'd that Trump got the Rona

:same:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

master tang: we purposely trained him wrong...as a joke.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Diorama posted:

:ohdear: guys, stop celebrating. try to think about his family, whatever your personal differences were :ohdear: this is beyond politics, you're talking about a man's life :ohdear: flags should be half-mast :ohdear:

edit; :cb:

LOL!!!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

not sure why but the thought of actual MD's using SA in tyol2020, kind of freaks me out. and I say this as a medical professional.

There’s probably a disproportionate amount of lab techs who spend all day testing fecal samples on SA.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

LabyaMynora posted:

There’s probably a disproportionate amount of lab techs who spend all day testing fecal samples on SA.

Is that a platinum feature

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Lmao garrison shook af.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LabyaMynora posted:

death cult rallies

Let me go over the points on this:

Trump and co's statement on old people dying from covid is, they're want to die to help the economy, it's worth it.

Their opinions on the rallies is, HEARD IMMUNITY, so everyone will get it, then the strong will survive, and also we'll infect the dems and more of them will die surely because we're chosen by jesus.

Then of course REOPEN REOPEN REOPEN

So yeah, death cult, but they think they're bringing death, when they're just getting dead, because they got such great brains.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1312784745143697408?s=20
lol what

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

SubnormalityStairs posted:

No, people don't listen to lyrics by and large. It was the funniest poo poo going to parties in the 90s and hearing the crowd belt out the chorus of Nine Inch Nails' "Closer", which as everybody knows is about a priest molesting altar boys.
I have experienced not one but two couples that played Lips of an Angel during their wedding because it was "their song" even though the song lyrics are so clear that it's about a guy who desperately wants to cheat on his girlfriend.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LabyaMynora posted:

absolutely nothing wrong with that poo poo.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

He means he didn't want to report the truth so Trump would see it on TV and freak out.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Dexamethasone is some strong poo poo and i think its very telling to the presidents condition if he is on such a strong steroid so early in his illness but its hard to draw any conclusion when the sources of info are so untrustworthy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mr Havafap posted:

You gotta work on your reading comprehension, I never said when I had it (which was in June). I also detailed how this was different from a regular flu, and I didn't mention the antibody test result (yes, I took the test) because I did not expect to be called out on the veracity of my condition, what the gently caress is wrong with you?
I've finally made an appointment to check my lungs because something is different and it's not for the better, I was hoping it'd go away but it hasn't, thank you for your concern.

I didn't mean you specifically and was referring to people getting the gang tag and also mostly joking so why don't you settle down Francis

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Have they tried the bleach yet? Someone needs to ask Conley next time, and make it the first question so he can't run away.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Diorama posted:

hey what happened to all the 2012 people? like, there seemed to be a lot of people going all-in on the idea that 2012 was the end of the world, where did they all go when the bubble burst?

They all just moved on to the next date someone prophecises the world will end. It's always more about the person knowing secret things about the future than being afraid the world is actually going to end.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Groovelord Neato posted:

He means he didn't want to report the truth so Trump would see it on TV and freak out.

Still funny. This doctor has to wreck any credibility he might of had because a big wet dipshit will get mad

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

Gutter Phoenix posted:

They all just moved on to the next date someone prophecises the world will end. It's always more about the person knowing secret things about the future than being afraid the world is actually going to end.

if you did a venn diagram of 2012ers and qanons would it be a circle inside a bigger circle?

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Imagine working for the most narcissistic and recalcitrant person in the world, who will fire you if you speak a truth he dislikes, and you have to keep going on TV. :allears:

I'm also LOLing that news outlets are saying that Trump is facing a credibility crisis now because of lying about his health. Yes. This, this is what is making his credibility questionable.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

why do they drag all those other doctors out there to stand around? I haven't been watching, do they answer questions or anything?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

exquisite tea posted:

Man isn't it funny that the President of the United States, the one guy you'd want to maybe not get a deadly virus that kills old people, does nothing to protect himself for six months and gets it, 30 days before an election? Wow lmao.

LOL!!!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

nooneofconsequence posted:

why do they drag all those other doctors out there to stand around? I haven't been watching, do they answer questions or anything?

Sometimes one of them will step forward and say one sentence and then step back.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

Man isn't it funny that the President of the United States, the one guy you'd want to maybe not get a deadly virus that kills old people, does nothing to protect himself for six months and gets it, 30 days before an election? Wow lmao.

mega lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

bird with big dick posted:

I didn't mean you specifically and was referring to people getting the gang tag and also mostly joking so why don't you settle down Francis

Like I said I find your concern heart warming, Branton.

And did I imagine it, but did you just successfully ninja edit your post, could've sworn your post started "using the royal you"?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

hosed up if true, LOL

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Mr Havafap posted:

You gotta work on your reading comprehension, I never said when I had it (which was in June). I also detailed how this was different from a regular flu, and I didn't mention the antibody test result (yes, I took the test) because I did not expect to be called out on the veracity of my condition, what the gently caress is wrong with you?
I've finally made an appointment to check my lungs because something is different and it's not for the better, I was hoping it'd go away but it hasn't, thank you for your concern.

Bird was talking about qualifications for a coviid gang tag, calm the gently caress down, Jesus Christ

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mr Havafap posted:

Like I said I find your concern heart warming, Branton.

And did I imagine it, but did you just successfully ninja edit your post, could've sworn your post started "using the royal you"?

bird with big dick posted:

why don't you settle down Francis

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Lol at Trump.

He's got the 'roni.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

There's no scale big enough to measure the irony if he dies of corona now.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

nooneofconsequence posted:

Are they even doctors or just WH staffers wearing lab coats and trying to look all medical?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

https://twitter.com/aidnmclaughlin/status/1312784327068053504?s=20

LOL

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

They just can't quit trying to make poo poo up, even when everything is crashing down around them, and the wolves have breached their mcmansion gates.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/paulsummergrad/status/1312798214823776257
lol!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

armchairyoda posted:

Never EVER let it be said that Trump supporters have any brain cells whatsoever.
https://twitter.com/MrTooDamnChris/status/1312757488371073024?s=20
LOL!

LOL!!!

Modern country is the most crybaby pussy bullshit in the history of music.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

If Trump dies and Biden wins the election, they'll all be screaming that it's not fair and Biden won by default and they should have a new election and he's not really the president and it was a coup and abloo bloo bloo.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Guze posted:

Still funny. This doctor has to wreck any credibility he might of had because a big wet dipshit will get mad

Luckily he’s a DO and not an MD, so he didn’t have much credibility to begin with. :imunfunny:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

"Well, he is rambling incoherently, whining about how unfair everything is, shouting about Obama and Hillary, swearing at his staff and screaming at the TV. So it doesn't appear to be having any adverse effects at all."

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Stoatbringer posted:

If Trump dies and Biden wins the election, they'll all be screaming that it's not fair and Biden won by default and they should have a new election and he's not really the president and it was a coup and abloo bloo bloo.

Very true, but let's be honest they're going to whinge and cry that it isn't fair either way. Might as well happen this way with trump out of the picture.

This way also has the irony of him dying of something he's been calling a hoax for months. So at least a few of his supporters will get confused (not many. They're too loving dense for critical thinking).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/1312799620846714887?s=20