Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

As if Trump can write legibly, let alone backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I read the posts before stating that the drug cocktails could cause delusional megalomania and manic mood swings and kinda wondered how anyone would be able to tell the difference. I guess now we know :stare:

Looking forward to tmurp going full shirtless Alex Jones gay frog impressions on Twitter at 4am

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313070848027357188?s=20

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jose posted:

UK government just got called out by the UN lol for trying to make war crimes and such legal here

https://twitter.com/UN_SPExperts/status/1313027583894786048?s=20

i'm not lolling at the thoughts of all the dead civilians in NI tbh!!!

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i'm not lolling at the thoughts of all the dead civilians in NI tbh!!!

don't worry, I think this only applies to future war crimes! (could be wrong)

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The drugs, they're making me lol.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Trump's twitter is...worrisome.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Lmao this guy is high af right now:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fallows posted:

steroids clearly working well

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313073591974592512?s=20

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
As a kid with severe asthma, getting that blast of bronchodilator makes you feel LIFE. That dude is high and he'll be tweeting for a couple hours before he loses energy.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Fallows posted:

:goshawk:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I see those of you who haven't been following much of Trump these past four years take this tweetstorm as delirium. Regrettably, this is the first sign that he's probably recovering.

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

Fallows posted:

Lmao Trump is on one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_kaTKfztU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Fallows posted:

Someone pointed out he wasn’t tweeting, look what you all did. :mad:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Diorama posted:

don't worry, I think this only applies to future war crimes! (could be wrong)

Brexit is going to turbofuck the north of Ireland and potentially restart the civil war so there's a non-zero chance they'll be back.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

exquisite tea posted:

I see those of you who haven't been following much of Trump these past four years take this tweetstorm as delirium. Regrettably, this is the first sign that he's probably recovering.

Or just a sign that he's desperate about what the stock market will do when it opens, and thinks that some proof-of-life tweeting will keep the markets happy.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Fallows posted:

lol

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Jose posted:

btw this is how well covid tracking in the UK is going after the government outsourced it instead of having the NHS manage it

https://twitter.com/MaxCRoser/status/1313046638915706880?s=20

it gets better.

So apparently, because they're utter loving degenerates, they set up the spreadsheet to insert new records as columns rather than rows.
This is a problem because the excel spec allows for 16384 colums, but over a million rows - basically like writing an essay on a paper pad and going for a new sheet of paper once you hit the end of the first line

But thankfully, they've now solved the issue... with MORE EXCEL SHEETS

https://twitter.com/KetanJ0/status/1313059631451832321?s=20

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

exquisite tea posted:

You can tell it's mania because there's a central theme and there's no rambling.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ahahaah gently caress yeah he's losing it. this is crazy

I feel like some people don't realize that this whole episode is going to be the defining moment of Trump's presidency, whether he dies or not. Trump is going to be one of history's greatest jackasses, taught as such in future textbooks for hundreds of years.

My balls are conducting detailed surveys of distant galaxies

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1313077048039092225?s=20

:911:

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
Those seem like normal Trump tweets to me.
Unfortunately, I think people are projecting way too hard.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

exquisite tea posted:

The 74 year old obese fast food addicted (possibly) stroke-addled Trump isn't going to just bounce back under the best of circumstances. He's going to suffer debilitating damage even if he recovers.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
old enough to remember september 11th, 2001. truly a wise and worthy elder

End of Shoelace posted:

they're pretty weird man, I challenge you to find a series of tweets like those ones.

regardless, this is the trump presidency right here. this is what he is always going to be remembered for for the rest of history. doesn't really matter if he gets better, dies, or otherwise

Play fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Oct 5, 2020

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
I'm on a cocktail of drugs for a non-COVID-related infection right now; my stomach is making the worst noises and I feel like I could poo poo myself at any second.

You could say I'm feeling pretty presidential, lol!

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I feel like he does this when he's "perfectly well" but either way I know he's doing it because he's suffering in some way. Keep suffering bud!!!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

End of Shoelace posted:

Seriously, it's not overreacting at all. Dude "tweeting normally" after severe Covid two days ago isn't normal. It's either a rush from the steroids or he's in "happy hypoxic" state.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
it's also convenient this happened right after everyone started pointing out he's not tweeting 'as normal' so the possibility he's frantically sick-tweeting to pretend to be 'ok' goes up

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Play posted:

old enough to remember september 11th, 2001. truly a wise and worthy elder

they're pretty weird man, I challenge you to find a series of tweets like those ones.

regardless, this is the trump presidency right here. this is what he is always going to be remembered for for the rest of history. doesn't really matter if he gets better, dies, or otherwise

A backup of his every tweet will be publicly available for future generations. Scholars will argue if covfefe was the warning sign we missed.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Also please don't get me wrong I'm very hopeful he's suffering way more than usual and on the verge of death. Please Mr President stay positive!

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

pixaal posted:

A backup of his every tweet will be publicly available for future generations. Scholars will argue if covfefe was the warning sign we missed.

How could they think we missed it? People dunked on it for months.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

DickParasite posted:

How could they think we missed it? People dunked on it for months.

We won't have a backup of other tweets after twitter dissolves in the 2050s.

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
In order for this metaphor to work, Bush Jr. and half the country would have to have spent months beforehand mocking any expert saying 9/11 was going to happen as a liberal pussy before he got killed in it himself.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Steroids are.... well... we know them for a few reasons, don't we? They give 'em to the baseball guys, the baseballers, and it helps you hit tremendously fast and hard. You hit a ball and it turns into a little fireball in a way, and it goes flying off into the crowd. Bye bye! Bye bye, ball. And you sometimes give the steroids to the guys, to the guys who like to fight, and it makes you incredible at fighting, it gives you a thing they call the killer instinct, where you fight like nobody thought possible and perhaps you even fight well enough to make it to the skeleton level, or the... the ice man, I think they call him. They were... they were something else, weren't they?

*Snfffffffffffff* *COUGH COUGH*

But I'm doing great, everyone in the world was standing outside and I waved at them all. A billion waves, that's million with a b, and I did them all. I saw so many smiling faces and the tubes pumped some incredible drugs into my body so I could see you. And I saw some things that nobody's supposed to see, really, some... some not good things. They said my oxygen level dropped, which is something that might kill you. And then the doctor comes in, he's running very fast and I can barely see him, and he has tears in his eyes. And he pulls out the little shot, the plastic thing with the medicine in it. And it's glowing green, bright green, it looks like...well....

And they put the green stuff in you, or inside me in this case, and you wake back up. Wake back up like crazy and you start to hear and see some things you never saw before. And the medicine is just incredible, the CHINA FLU is very safe, doesn't kill many people at all, but it killed me and they brought me back with the green. Thank you.

*COUGH COUGH*

And now things are looking up, the stock market is quite frankly doing incredible, it knows I'm alive and I know it's alive, too. And I was speaking with the stock market this morning and sharing some ideas. We get along very well, incredibly well, in fact. Yes, I see you there. Hello. It's... do you see him? Herman Cain is right over there, he's actually brought pizza for everyone. I... I might not... I'd say not to eat the pizza, okay? I opened the box last time and it was... this wasn't made in any pizza oven, okay? Herman Cain knew pizza but now he knows some more things, and he's... I think he blames me for the... you... blames for the death. For dying. And that's...well.... okay. Next question?

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
SPACE FORCE

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

As much I don't mind to see him die in his own lung piss over there I think a lot of you goons really read too much into stuff. Lots of even older people did recover surprisingly fast without many side effects going on beneath the surface. Some of them die, yes.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Don't 'fect my heart
My lumpy trumpy heart
The Chinese flu's not what I want
If it infects my heart
My lumpy trumpy heart
It might just roni up and kill this oval office

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Klaaz posted:

As much I don't mind to see him die in his own lung piss over there I think a lot of you goons really read too much into stuff. Lots of even older people did recover surprisingly fast without many side effects going on beneath the surface. Some of them die, yes.

Let us dream.

Also real life lol; my wife and I went over to see my parents on Sunday. My dad greets us by saying "DID YOU SEE THE NEWS? TRUMP'S DEAD!" and for one joyous moment I thought it was true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharohz
Jul 25, 2007

THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE
lol remember that time you could afford to have a 401k!