Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I have not read the last 150 posts what have I missed please do my work 4 me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Wowie zowie deadline's in about four hours!

I'm not feeling SNG as scum at this point. I think there are reasons to, namely his posting and the volume thereof, but I'm not super convinced. The only other vote leaders are me (not under consideration for obvious reasons) and DB, which is...

Yami Fenrir posted:

DB will be my vote because I really don't like how they're seemingly not independently scum hunting at all. As far as I can tell, there isn't a single suspicion post of him that isn't him simply latching onto someone else's post to throw some light meaningless shade.

This is valid, I think. Not like, a slam dunk, but valid. DB's posting is primarily about my Very Funny PR and then about Amnistar, then defending himself. Barely any commentary on SNG, and that mostly at the start of the day. Not a lot of posting otherwise.

##vote DB

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tommunist posted:

Same, going to try and catch up but things are hectic atm

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Tommunist posted:

I'm mod confirmed town, RF and SNG are probably scum.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Tommunist posted:

I know is at least a tongue-in-cheek post, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. Might give me a shot to improve the quality of my reads

Amni - As confirmed town as you can possibly get, despite the weird play regarding their role claim. Analyzing their actions doesn't seem productive, though the oddly sus play leading into the flip does make analyzing the votes against them a little trickier imo.

SNG - Pushed hard into Amni and made himself look real damned sus. Currently flailing and misrepresenting some other players' posting, but this could be a desperate Townie realizing they've probably doomed themselves to an inevitable lunch. My pre-flip read was Overzealous Scumhunting Townie and I'm starting to drift back to that, slowly.

Epsi - Has had eyes for SNG since pre-flip, to the point where it feels like some people (myself included) were feeling a little sus on them for it. Just declared a Town read for SNG to shift their suspicion to the other person in a 3-way tie for vote lead, a tie that included Epsi themselves. I'm finding Epsi a little sus, but their read on DB does make sense. I'm not sold, but leaning slightly scummy.

RF - Actively scumhunting it would seem, also zoning in on SNG since before flip. I'm leaning Null read here, the scumhunting seems Townie but I can't really get a read off of anything else.

Steak - It's loving Steak, of course I don't have a read on him.

DB - Posting enough to avoid lurker accusations, but not really engaging with the game too much. Definitely sus.

Maigius - King poo poo Lurker of the thread.

Everyone else hasn't really been active enough since the flip for me to feel like I can get a read on them.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Ok

##vote humalong

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tommunist posted:

Ok

##vote humalong

Interesting!

I’d rather ##vote SNG

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Tommunist posted:

Ok

##vote humalong

Okay, but why?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Alright, I’ve taken a bit to calm, and looking back, I’m still aggravated that I got dunked on so much right before the Amni situation, and with the flip I looked bad despite my response to Amnis shenanigans being appropriate. But if the blame rests with my post counts And panic coming off scummy well, yeah I panicked.

The mismanaged reads were in part from my fear of being Turboed, and part my lack of connection ability because of my mobile posting.

Anyway, I hope I’m not mislunched today but if I do, I didn’t exactly help my case. Sorry.

Epsilon seems shifty still And the “well guys, we *have* to vote SNG on principle town or not, right? Guys??” Is sus as hell but uh, DB has yet to even try, and my old reads on them still hold, as does Hums.

##vote DB

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SNG I will grant you that you have this same "ahhh what do I do I'm so scummy" thing going on regardless of alignment

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Hal Incandenza posted:

SNG I will grant you that you have this same "ahhh what do I do I'm so scummy" thing going on regardless of alignment

Yes it’s my awful schtick, and though I try to be rid of it uhhhh it doesn’t happen.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

Dick Bastardly (4): Mr. Humalong, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, Yami Fenrir, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy
sandnavyguy (3): Q_res, Retro Futurist, Amnistar, Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist, Epsilon Plus, Amnistar, Retro Futurist, Q_res, Amnistar, Retro Futurist, Q_res, Epsilon Plus, Q_res, Hal Incandenza
Mr. Humalong (1): Tommunist
Retro Futurist (1): Amnistar, Amnistar, Amnistar, Amnistar, Sub Rosa
Mr. Steak (0): Mr. Humalong, Tommunist, Sub Rosa, Tommunist, Mr. Humalong, Sub Rosa
Epsilon Plus (0): Amnistar, Tommunist, Amnistar, sandnavyguy, Tommunist, sandnavyguy
Amnistar (0): Yami Fenrir, Retro Futurist, Mr. Steak, Dick Bastardly, sandnavyguy, Q_res, Sub Rosa, Amnistar, Amnistar, sandnavyguy, Mr. Steak, Retro Futurist, Q_res, Sub Rosa, Dick Bastardly, Yami Fenrir
Hal Incandenza (0): Tommunist, Tommunist
Sub Rosa (0): sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy
Maigius (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
Sandwolf (0): sandnavyguy, Amnistar, Hal Incandenza, Amnistar, sandnavyguy, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Hal Incandenza
Execute No One! (0): Maigius, Maigius

Not Voting (5): Dick Bastardly, Maigius, Mr. Steak, Q_res, Sandwolf

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to hang. The current deadline is October 05th, 2020 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 31 minutes.

Let me know if that's a bad time for deadline. First day will be a little long, but weekend deadlines suck, so... :shrug:.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Q_res posted:

Okay, but why?

Hes a chadstone

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

I'm not entirely sold on DB as scum, but we're 2 and a half hours from deadline and at this point I feel like a NL would be a disaster for Town.

##vote DB

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

In this particular case, however, DB has acted nothing but scummy from word go, and without Even having a microscope on their every action.

DB is a solid vote today.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

##vote db

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
May be back a bit late for deadline, please behave and don't post after the hammer or the timeout.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Well, of the leaders, I prefer ##vote sng

I still don't see what the case on DG is, really.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

sandnavyguy posted:

Epsilon seems shifty still And the “well guys, we *have* to vote SNG on principle town or not, right? Guys??” Is sus as hell

that would definitely be sus if I said that but the main reason I raised that point was because I didn't want it to happen

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote SNG slightly prefer this but would vote DB just as well

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

The case on DB is opportunistic voting, lack of posts, poor defense, bandwagoning, and sinking back after the Amni flip so people can pounce on me, the louder actually participating person. Happy to help.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

The case on DB is opportunistic voting, lack of posts, poor defense, bandwagoning, and sinking back after the Amni flip so people can pounce on me, the louder actually participating person. Happy to help.

this isn't a bad reading of the case on DB, honestly, but I can't tell if SNG is just getting better at saving his bacon or not

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Keep careful note on the people adding votes to me, and avoiding DB right now. I want to win still.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think ep is scum as well and I think he's attempting a last minute rush on db to save sng

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Would also vote humalong

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

Keep careful note on the people adding votes to me, and avoiding DB right now. I want to win still.

please do not respond to this with a claim but consider this:

if you have a claim that can save you, you should think about claiming without a tiny sliver of time left over, because that fucks town

(someone will call me out for mafia daddying SNG but bite me)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tommunist posted:

Would also vote humalong

you just don't like folks from Chadstone

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

this isn't a bad reading of the case on DB, honestly, but I can't tell if SNG is just getting better at saving his bacon or not

Not if you and your scumbros can swing the execution.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I would prefer DB being more active as the vote leader, certainly, but I thought the stuff about thinking Amni was suss for being sure the terrible fake post restriction poo poo was voluntary was reasonable.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sub Rosa posted:

I would prefer DB being more active as the vote leader, certainly, but I thought the stuff about thinking Amni was suss for being sure the terrible fake post restriction poo poo was voluntary was reasonable.

In what way does that address ANY of the points in the actual case? It doesn’t, because you are avoiding it.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

Not if you and your scumbros can swing the execution.

pshhh, yeah me and my 4 scumbros

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

please do not respond to this with a claim but consider this:

if you have a claim that can save you, you should think about claiming without a tiny sliver of time left over, because that fucks town

(someone will call me out for mafia daddying SNG but bite me)

Okay, this is scummy af, please tell me someone will keep track of this after I flip town. Anyone?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

Okay, this is scummy af, please tell me someone will keep track of this after I flip town. Anyone?

now tell us why it's scummy af

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

It addresses the lack of activity by agreeing and bandwagoning by disagreeing, hth

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

I think ep is scum as well and I think he's attempting a last minute rush on db to save sng

noted, do you have any reading of DB's actions that screams towny to you

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Retro Futurist posted:

This seems plausible, but if we lunch SNG and he flips town, what then?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Q_res posted:

This seems plausible, but if we lunch SNG and he flips town, what then?

then we reassess and do it all again, this, is the heart of mafia

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Just watch DB flip scum and everyone of the people voting right now will scramble to justify that they just “couldnt see the case!”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

Just watch DB flip scum and everyone of the people voting right now will scramble to justify that they just “couldnt see the case!”

you're scrambling again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

you're scrambling again

Yes sand, you are all putting me on tilt. Congratulations. It does not change the fact I’m town and your scum buddy DB has played a poor scum game.