Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLenYCe6vcA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Guys, imagine if it had actually been her turn

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

those airhorn sfx will never not make me bust out laughing, especially those first 3 :lol:

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

I. M. Gei posted:

Do ADHD and autism count as disabilities? Cuz lately I’m getting the very bad feeling that my difficulty finding and keeping full-time employment is just gonna be the norm for my whole life, and that no matter what I do, any hopes and dreams I have of ever being anything more than a common rando employee are futile. :smith:

Have you thought about teaching English as a foreign language online?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

@RealDonaldTrump: Slept last night for First Time in Days - WOW! Jesus Christ spoke to me, tears in eyes, said I was "Doing Great!"

@RealDonaldTrump: Am looking very strongly into building (constructing) a Thousand Foot Tall Statue of Herman Cain (REST IN PEACE!) that an announce "What time Is it?" every hour "on the Hour!". BOOK IT!

@RealDonaldTrump: DID YOU KNOW - if you jump up and Down very fastly it gives you a "High" better than any Drug, even Cocaine! Perhaps if we had said "Say no to Drugs, Say Yes to JUMP" things would be different? VOTE!!!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jose posted:

Hey he's not done Cheeto crazed maniac

Don Cheeto

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/krystalball/status/1313427841795657729?s=19

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Still lol that almost 4/10 Americans look at Donald Trump getting pozzed and say "hmm yeah, managing this well."

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"I am fine. I've survived bonespurs and I will survive this" I say to myself while struggling to drink a glass of water.
"Things are going to be okay" I say as my fake tan melts off.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Lol, 40% of Americans are so fragile that they're completely incapable of admitting any fault even if it kills them or their family.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

The party of personal responsibility.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

Still lol that almost 4/10 Americans look at Donald Trump getting pozzed and say "hmm yeah, managing this well."

And who are the 8% that see that trump is a disaster on everything else but think he would better handle "the economy"?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/SamGrittner/status/1313428586108465154

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

40% of Americans would pick the TRUMP answer to any question you presented without even reading it. You could get a poll showing 39% approval for renaming America as TRUMP or deciding that TRUMP was responsible for killing bin laden

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Thread seems to be slowing down. Left for an hour and there is only ten new posts. Did the same thing yesterday and came back to 80.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

GABA ghoul posted:

It's not as bad as it sounds. Just wait for EU approval of any vaccine you plan to take. The EU approval process is not perfect either, but it's not directly manipulated by a power hungry idiot with zero concern for human life.

Sucks for everyone who can't/won't wait, but hey, we are already at 200 kilodeads, what's another couple thousand?

The EU-approved stuff is gonna be purchased and paid for by the federal government, then mysteriously given away for free to Kushner-affiliated companies for "distribution" at for-profit hospitals.

Meanwhile, Magavaxx is gonna be the only free option from the federal government.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

Valko posted:

Thread seems to be slowing down. Left for an hour and there is only ten new posts. Did the same thing yesterday and came back to 80.

calm before the (cytokine) storm my friend

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Good family vibes from the Conways

https://twitter.com/molls/status/1313339245659004929

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Valko posted:

Just wait til Trump wakes up.

Or doesn't.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

What's the record for hours between his tweets? I'd like to imagine everybody panicking as the clock gets closer to the current record. "poo poo he can't even dictate what do we say what do we say??? ECONOMY??? gently caress gently caress what do we do"

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

A White Guy posted:

It's gonna be an entertaining next couple years as the normal rear end Republicans try to campaign with a party stocked with QAnon reality deniers and Trump acolytes desperately jossling for control. I doubt there's actually gonna be a schism (because that's just not how big-tent parties like this work), but it will be interesting to hear Mike Pence try to 'debate' Eric Trump as Eric Trump just starts screaming louder and louder at the moderator and Pence.
Not even words, just the Body Snatchers siren that everyone imagines when they see stills of Jared Kushner speaking.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Claudia doing God's work. Hope she pulls through and her mother dies coughing.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
https://twitter.com/ohtazer/status/1313316138068201472

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Lol that if trump dies in his sleep there will be a moment where the staff lock eyes and try and dump stocks asap before reporting it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jestery posted:

Lol that if trump dies in his sleep there will be a moment where the staff lock eyes and try and dump stocks asap before reporting it

lol

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Someone asked a while back if they could make one tweet with Trump's account, and I think I have the answer:

"Unsealing the indictments - Storm is upon us!"

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

CAN WE STOP AT MCDONALDS ON THE WAY HOME

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

I think this and the Mooch are my favourite subplots, they should get a spin off when the main storyline is over

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

the way this goon recoils when holding the door :hmbol:

Is this Mark Meadows with one glove on? What's in this suitcase? Soiled diaps?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Jestery posted:

and then the stock market soars after the news finally breaks

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

Convex posted:

I think this and the Mooch are my favourite subplots, they should get a spin off when the main storyline is over

Claudia & The Mooch coming soon to Apple TV+

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/status/1313319741084270596

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1313418746132869122

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Does anyone have a link to that tweet showing the timeline from Herman Cain attending that rally to his death from rona?

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Does anyone have a link to that tweet showing the timeline from Herman Cain attending that rally to his death from rona?

https://twitter.com/TimOBrien/status/1313192280971452418

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Thank you.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
lol Trump has the rona

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Wait the last entry is like 8/2 tweets about Rona not being a big deal

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

99% chance he would still be alive if trump supporters weren't too dumb to wear masks

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

apparently the first couple dates are wrong (the Tulsa rally was 6/20), if you want to preempt some "but actually"s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. Some of our best intel is coming from Kellyanne Conway's 16 year old daughter. I guess what I'm saying is...the kids are alright! Keep owning your mom, Claudia!