Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Avirosb posted:

This Halloween I'm going as a super-spreader. Mask off!

If you really want to terrify everyone, wear this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

The made a vaccine out of Trump's blood. It cures covid by filling your arteries with so much plaque there's no space left for the virus.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

If Ben Shapiro's wife was cheating on him he would become some sort of insufferable young republican singularity. The ultimate form of misogyny, bigotry, stupidity and misery. The Dr. Manhattan of White Boys.

He could kill us all with his lovely takes.

again, Ben Shapiro's wife is basically the most backward, conservative strain of the Likud party embodied as a female doctor; she's like a Trumpist if they'd been allowed to actively, enthusiastically engage and participate in open, sanctioned genocide their entire existence.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Where are all the chainmail masks

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm standing in a bar in Osaka laughing my balls off at this poo poo. I hope everyone is doing alright, but man. Sure feels like I bailed on the US at the right time

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm standing in a bar in Osaka laughing my balls off at this poo poo. I hope everyone is doing alright, but man. Sure feels like I bailed on the US at the right time

sugoiiiii

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

wtf i wanna bein the japan

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
its 10:36am and I'm finishing a bottle of kamchatka t

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

verbal enema posted:

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Good luck at getting a sip of Donald Trump's special serum from all the way over there!!!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

r u ready to WALK posted:

If you really want to terrify everyone, wear this

This is a clear mask with bling right? That's not just a bunch of nothing and just show... oh god there is going to be a sneeze and snot hanging off that thing isn't there.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Yarroooooo

verbal enema posted:

Let me know if you drop by! Or stay.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol do it in front of the oval office windows so we can see all the rats fleeing the ship in the background while tumb gasps for air

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Postman posted:

Good luck at getting a sip of Donald Trump's special serum from all the way over there!!!

No! Lord! Why have you forsaken me?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

OMG I miss Dotonburi so much. Sadly last time I was there they'd removed the Kirin museum/brewpub.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

you know drat well that you did :colbert:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Trump draining his body of all its blood to save are country.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oscar Wild posted:

Trump draining his body of all its blood to save are country.

Probably gonna be the other way around

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I wonder if Trump will reshoot the piss tape because he's not happy with how the first turned out

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I've never heard of unwanted pregnancies being contagious, idiot.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

A Fancy Hat posted:

An excerpt from Ben Shapiro's new novel - I am TRUMP

"Wow," said Donald Trump, the strongest man on Earth. "I guess it's time to give everyone the serum from my powerful yet lithe body, rippling with muscle."

"Yes SIR!" came the reply. It came from Sven Bajiro, Trump's personal assistant, best friend, and the tallest man in the world. He was almost 8 feet tall, and had what scientists called a "Second growth spurt" from being so good at debating. That hit when he was in his 30s, turning him from an average heighted man to an absolute titan. Sven's phone buzzed and he excused himself for a moment.

Oh yes, a text from AOC. Sven had long ago dared her to debate him, and yet she refused. She was playing hard to get, a common technique that females would employ to entice virile male specimens. What she didn't know was that Sven was saving himself for marriage, which is a totally cool thing that he always planned on and definitely not a side effect of his personality. He glanced at the text message. AOC was begging HIM to debate HER! Funny how the shoe was on the other foot now that he was the tallest man in the world and working directly with the strongest man on Earth who had magical blood.

"Mr. President, you're just... WOW! I never heard of Obama doing anything like this."

Oh yes, Obama. Obama, who had run the country into the ground for 8 years. Obama, who had secretly been a Muslim the whole time and had attempted to sell America down the river. Down the Euphrates River, that is. But Sven had discovered the plan, to literally sell the rights to the United States to a terrorist known only as "Sanders". Sven had his own guesses as to who Sanders might be, but he was too busy preparing to release the Trump serum to focus on that. Tomorrow, he said, tomorrow I'll work on that.

The first 7 needles broke against Trump's diamond-like skin. The 8th one finally entered Trump's vein and began to draw out the blood. It was black like oil, black like the oil that the United States was completely justified in destroying the Middle East to get.

"You know, Sven, I imagine you'll want to get back to that beautiful wife of yours after this, right?"

"Actually, Mr. President, you're thinking of Ben Shapiro. It's understandable, we're both equally handsome and intelligent. But he's only slightly above average in height, whereas I'm the tallest man in the world."

"Oh," replied the President. "I should like to meet this Ben Shapiro one day. He sounds like an incredible man."

"He is. He trained me in the art of debating. And his wife is extremely attracted to him. You can tell it from how her vagina reacts. It doesn't need to drip water all over the place, that's disgusting and it doesn't happen anyway."

Lmfao

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

mono posted:

They're callin' it Cairo Coochie. Wives all across America dryin' up like a jelly fish in the sun.

:golfclap:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313489465139134464?s=19

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
trumps blood smells like rotten brussel sprouts

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313489709847531520?s=19

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

duck trucker posted:

The made a vaccine out of Trump's blood. It cures covid by filling your arteries with so much plaque there's no space left for the virus.

You won't be laughing when Trump wins the Nobel prize in medicine for discovering the cure to Covid is 6 McDonald's fish sandwiches a day.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Hahahaha

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Look at this fool. Absolutely dooming himself with the unbreakable law of "there's always a tweet."

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

InternetJunky posted:

You won't be laughing when Trump wins the Nobel prize in medicine for discovering the cure to Covid is 6 McDonald's fish sandwiches a day (and all the experimental drugs that only a head of state has access to, or could afford, because we're paying for it).

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

this isn't him! 'Evening'????? He doesn't that poo poo!

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

What an infuriating, disgusting little man (my monitor is on).

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

only marfans dot com

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

What he tweets will be a window into his madness.

"FEELING GREAT!"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

FEELING (GRAPE)!

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

god emperor ascends to the golden throne and needs baby souls and big macs every day
the black helicopters depart from dc for their grim harvest

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

verbal enema posted:

this isn't him! 'Evening'????? He doesn't that poo poo!

yeah "on the evening of thursday" is way too complex. shame on you, intern!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

old beast lunatic posted:

Look at this fool. Absolutely dooming himself with the unbreakable law of "there's always a tweet."

Your insightful post fills me with hope, for more intense lols to come.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

The Postman posted:

I wonder if Trump will reshoot the piss tape because he's not happy with how the first turned out

Trump flies to Moscow, demanding between labored breaths Russian hookers capable of pissing 6 feet straight up in the air and hitting the ceiling before the bed. "Fountains of piss" is heard from the back of the plane.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Very much looking forward to sparring with my opponent Joe Biden on October 15th 2020 which is a Thursday at 9 PM EST. I am clearly okay because I posted specific details. Nothing is wrong at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

verbal enema posted: