Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Longcat, Barnacle Jim...what famously long internet comedy factory is next?

actually from a brief review of twitter it turns out this was eddie van halen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

actually from a brief review of twitter it turns out this was eddie van halen

and the stimulus check deal

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Good thread

https://twitter.com/LumpyTheCook/status/1313531300721164290

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I find mustaches like that repulsive. They sicken me. Sorry, it's probably not fair but I can't explain it.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Mustaches are a power that few can wield.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Charles posted:

I find mustaches like that repulsive. They sicken me. Sorry, it's probably not fair but I can't explain it.

Perhaps you should have considered that before growing one and also unplugging your monitor

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Hey, the dollfucker wasn’t a goon, he just had a bunch of threads about his horrific blog!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Crane Fist posted:

drat, I wish I knew how to post good. I know, I'll ask the 55 year old divorced guy who posts exclusively in the forum where you pick a guy and post poo poo like "this fool looks like an entire circus ran a train on the animated character Donkey from Shrek (2001) played by Eddie Murphy and the resulting baby was forced to live in a sewer where the rats gnawed on him until he looked like a total fag retard"

You are definitely right that you dont know how to post good.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

Len posted:

and the stimulus check deal

And Guy Mann.

Well I guess technically he didn't die, but his account sure did.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

And Guy Mann.

Yet it's only a regular ban?

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Hey, the dollfucker wasn’t a goon, he just had a bunch of threads about his horrific blog!

Let's be honest he has strong goon energy.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

And Guy Mann.

:eyepop:

I was not expecting a self destruction in quite that direction

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

I see something new every time I see this picture. How are his eyelashes greasy

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Grossface is not a goon either, I'm pretty sure. He's a random brony or something like that.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

One More Fat Nerd posted:

You are definitely right that you dont know how to post good.

Like all great art, my posts are dismissed by rubes and cretins, "a child could have written that!" they hoot as though their inability to discern any meaning was a fault with the creator

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Sleeveless posted:

I really wish they just had an entirely separate internet for everyone under 18, it would make life so much better for everyone. This isn't even the first youtube guy to have his life ruined because a girl lied about her age and then later cashed it in for cancel points once she felt guilty.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:stare:

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
It’s insane to me that I’ve never read a single post of guy mann’s. Every trash thing I’ve read from them is under the sleeveless handle. What a powerful brand, to be associated with your old username like that.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

El_Elegante posted:

It’s insane to me that I’ve never read a single post of guy mann’s. Every trash thing I’ve read from them is under the sleeveless handle. What a powerful brand, to be associated with your old username like that.

he's hopscotched across four different accounts (that i know of) as previous ones were banned. apparently sleeveless is actually the original?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Yikesaroo

Also Raspy got triple banned 🤪

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Christ almighty it took THIS long for someone to remember that the ban button works on Guy Mann's accounts

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

when sleevelessposting goes wrong

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Alaois posted:

when sleevelessposting goes wrong

Well, in a different sort of way.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Oxxidation posted:

he's hopscotched across four different accounts (that i know of) as previous ones were banned. apparently sleeveless is actually the original?

Of Science->Sleeveless->Erotic Wakes->Guy Mann->Sleeveless is my understanding of it

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Charles posted:

Yikesaroo

Also Raspy got triple banned 🤪

2 perma's on 1 account

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
what was raspy originally permabanned for

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inceltown posted:

2 perma's on 1 account

Black Baby Goku had like 5.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
More like oldsleevelessless!!

I came here as fast as I could

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

promising carl posted:

I see something new every time I see this picture. How are his eyelashes greasy

I laugh every time I see it. I think I have it saved a few times in various places.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
In February I'm gonna go into my "taxes 2020" folder and laugh again because I planted a copy of that picture there as a time capsule

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

I was wondering what it would be. The scorching hot take of blaming a 17 year old girl for ruining the career of the 36 year old man who was trying to bang her in a thread specifically about sexual abuse in the industry is all it finally took.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Charles posted:

I have a co-worker with that kind of mustache, and it's kind of alarming to me how much easier I find it to work with him when he's got a face mask on. He's a perfectly pleasant guy, just... that goddamn stache.

Anyway, excited to see Sleeveless rereg and start complaining about "Sleeveless" being a deadname now

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

That's gonna be upgraded to a perma, right? :stonklol:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Antivehicular posted:

I have a co-worker with that kind of mustache, and it's kind of alarming to me how much easier I find it to work with him when he's got a face mask on. He's a perfectly pleasant guy, just... that goddamn stache.

Anyway, excited to see Sleeveless rereg and start complaining about "Sleeveless" being a deadname now

It’s probably going to be an old unbanned burner account from a while ago. What do you call that, a prereg?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Who What Now posted:

That's gonna be upgraded to a perma, right? :stonklol:
Lol that's a perma for sure

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

FilthyImp posted:

It’ll be interesting to see what other accounts get rolled up in that.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

FilthyImp posted:

He was talking about a 17 year old so technically it's an epheboban not a permaban.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It’s probably going to be an old unbanned burner account from a while ago. What do you call that, a prereg?

Yeah there's definitely going to be a Guy Mann parachute or six around.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Antivehicular posted:

He tried to allude to that again in a QCS thread recently, whining about how people don't respect his "preferred name". I really don't get why he posts or trolls that way or whatever he thinks he's doing. If he's bitter about people despising him, saying even more terrible things won't make that better, and he's certainly not trying to be amusing. It's like closing a car window on your fingers. There's an inexplicable, deliberate masochism to it that nobody wants to watch or cares enough to laugh at.

Nuns with Guns has a new favorite as of 03:10 on Oct 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Inceltown posted:

He was talking about a 17 year old so technically it's an epheboban not a permaban.