Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I am going to try to vote for McGrath but I expect total humiliating failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

trumbo won by 15

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1313667504951234561?s=20

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Because rigging the ballots in LA County is the only way he'll lose California...

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

moskow mitch has more favor with the kremlin than trump, they probably told trump to take the L so mitch is moving to plan B, gently caress everything up. they're burning their asset.

Someone posted an article once where they interviewed people from all throughout Mitch's career and they say he doesn't believe in anything other than securing power for himself. I can totally see this being his last stand where he just tears it all down asap because he won't be senate majority leader anymore and likely will never get that level of power again.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

QuarkJets posted:

By this point the entire ship is made of rats, like a rat king that's in the shape of a boat
Anyone left in cabinet at the start of 2020 is as pilled as the people who line up overnight for a rally.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Will they call it if he starts polling at 69 percent?
Is The Onion still doing their old style of Biden pieces? They might explode.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

5-year-old me looking into the future: What are you doing in the future, 35-year-old me? Do you really have flying cars there?
Me: I'm talking with tens of thousands of people around the world all at once, and we're all agreeing that the President should probably go to sleep when he's sick, and not yell things at everybody when he's had a bunch of, uh...that "medicine" like your aunt uses.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

:cackles:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I don't give a poo poo about McGrath in the slightest and she is not my man Booker but christ almighty she is the alternative to McConnell and I have to try.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

AWarmBody posted:

This guy probably loved Rob Ford's enthusiasm and vigor

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1313257942783864832?s=19

Hope trump finds covid breathtaking

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Jesus fuckin yellow penguins

Also I spent some time trying to make the Sam Darnold "out indefinitely" graphic into Trump but I suck at editing.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

w h a t

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

That cannot be real. It just can't

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Idiot Kicker posted:

Jesus fuckin yellow penguins

Alaska made Palin governor because KWHL thought it would be cool to have a hot governor.

I come from a dumbass state.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

The Locator posted:

This thread moves fast, so this might have already been posted, but it's loving awesome! I have no clue how to imbed the twitter video directly into this thread or I would do that.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313512008587894791

:holymoley:

Best. Slogan. Ever.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

close the thread, we're done

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

No way... Right?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Hillary's campaign was entirely "get a load of this guy!" And it turns out letting the other guy dominate talk points and just rolling your eyes at him is not an effective strategy.
It's only effective after they've had a first term to see that you were right. Never run negative against the unknown.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
the fact that so many people aren't sure if a joke is a joke proves just how hosed up the current reality is.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Olanphonia posted:

That cannot be real. It just can't

It's not. But it's awesome you thought it might be

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Lou Takki posted:

No way... Right?

That's a shot from Walter Reed. Unless for some reason it's an extra take they never released or something, it's just fake subtitles over video we've already seen.

That said:

Mr. Nice! posted:

the fact that so many people aren't sure if a joke is a joke proves just how hosed up the current reality is.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

TheAardvark posted:

everyone please welcome :siren:A FANCY HAT:siren: as the new Trumplol IK

My grassroots campaign in the last thread finally came through! I'm so proud of my candidate, he'll Make the Forums Awful Again.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Alaska made Palin governor because KWHL thought it would be cool to have a hot governor.

I come from a dumbass state.

I used to live in Idaho, where she went to college. People are so dumb in Idaho they fly Confederate flags and speak in phony southern accents.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

I hope this was on repeat in that spiraling roid addled brain frantically tweeting for nancy to DO SOMETHING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTicU8jklyI

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

There’s not a huge media buzz about tromp melting down on Twitter tonight which just shows how loving insane things have gotten. Imagine if any other president in recent history was screaming this poo poo into the aether.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Jfc. The fact that Biden is such a bland, bumbling candidate makes this even funnier.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is in freaking credible

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1313673796801441793?s=20

She won’t say she’s proud of Trump’s support

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hazo posted:

There’s not a huge media buzz about tromp melting down on Twitter tonight which just shows how loving insane things have gotten. Imagine if any other president in recent history was screaming this poo poo into the aether.

he's been doing it for four years solid so people are like pretty used to tuning out the president's crazy rear end rants by now

one theory for why the debate hurt him so bad is that most of his peripheral supporters don't actually listen to his speeches or read his tweets directly, instead just getting the message through friendly news services like fox who translate the president's belching into coherent points. so when people tuned in to watch trump demolish biden and he couldn't shut up like a furious toddler it was like a revelation to people who otherwise don't pay too close attention to how the president actually communicates. the hard base licked it off the floor because they have no ability to discern good things from bad things but for a general not-online boomer republican who doesn't really follow politics too closely it was wild to see the president have a fit

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Idiot Kicker posted:

I used to live in Idaho, where she went to college. People are so dumb in Idaho they fly Confederate flags and speak in phony southern accents.

Plus they are even more white and racist than east Oregon somehow.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is in freaking credible

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1313673796801441793?s=20

She won’t say she’s proud of Trump’s support

If I was any kind of employer and someone talked like this where they never gave an answer, i would never hire them...yet people VOTE for them.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

If I was any kind of employer and someone talked like this where they never gave an answer, i would never hire them...yet people VOTE for them.

Funny part, she was never voted on :lol:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Imagine any president screaming at 11PM in the middle of the street about how unfair life was to him.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

The scuttlebutt with the national media is the Trump Campaign's Hail Mary to win the election is to put their own electors in place in the battleground states, and then just have them cast straight down the line to push Trump over the 270 mark.

I'm just loling at the brilliant plan of the Trump campaign to cause mass civil disobedience and upheaval, I'm sure it'll be a winning strategy.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

luxury handset posted:

he's been doing it for four years solid so people are like pretty used to tuning out the president's crazy rear end rants by now

one theory for why the debate hurt him so bad is that most of his peripheral supporters don't actually listen to his speeches or read his tweets directly, instead just getting the message through friendly news services like fox who translate the president's belching into coherent points. so when people tuned in to watch trump demolish biden and he couldn't shut up like a furious toddler it was like a revelation to people who otherwise don't pay too close attention to how the president actually communicates. the hard base licked it off the floor because they have no ability to discern good things from bad things but for a general not-online boomer republican who doesn't really follow politics too closely it was wild to see the president have a fit

I won't say I follow politics closely but it still floors me that there are people who it took FOUR YEARS to make that decision.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

pooch516 posted:

I won't say I follow politics closely but it still floors me that there are people who it took FOUR YEARS to make that decision.

a lot of folks are really dumb, and also a lot of folks just absolutely do not give a poo poo about politics. either because they're too well off to care or because they are so poor they don't think that any government will ever help them

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

A White Guy posted:

The scuttlebutt with the national media is the Trump Campaign's Hail Mary to win the election is to put their own electors in place in the battleground states, and then just have them cast straight down the line to push Trump over the 270 mark.

I'm just loling at the brilliant plan of the Trump campaign to cause mass civil disobedience and upheaval, I'm sure it'll be a winning strategy.

I don't doubt it. What I do doubt is there is a way to keep this from happening or consequences for when it does. America is a failed state lol.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I want the fat bitch to die already.

If he lives to election they'll do everything to steal it and poo poo will be bad.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

pooch516 posted:

My mom is not an idiot. However, she has not stayed current with technology and how it's used, so she reads lots of headlines/bylines and thinks she read the article. She has lots of bullshit opinions being fed to her as facts on Facebook, and I hardly recognize the kind-hearted woman who raised me and my 5 siblings (and being married for 43 years). She claims that she has to vote "pro life" but thinks the govt shouldn't provide Narcan to ODing people. It's just incredibly sad and I guess inevitable that old people get stuck in their ways and get crotchety.

Also Trump has coronavirus and still might die from it :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Lol I’m imagining a Gil type guy who upset his bosses decades ago and was exiled to poll Alaska, getting bombarded with demands for updates and he’s really happy