Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Imagine being the poor staffer who's gonna have to explain what resigning means to our high af wet president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

lol at anyone who thinks Trump might resign, there's just no way. He's also never going to commit suicide.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I mean this is a real no poo poo thing

Russia is pumping out disinfo, it's one of the things they love to do, and in the age of social media it's cheap and easy. The president doesn't care because he thinks it helps him. The president himself is pumping out disinfo and exacerbating societal tensions by inflaming the right wing, so he's doing what the Russians are doing anyway.

It's why Trump is always mad at the FBI about foreign interference, cause Russia is literally doing the same poo poo he does to keep himself in power, making it pretty obvious that the president is damaging the country as a whole. If your goal was to erode trust in government agencies, you couldn't have done a better job than Trump did by staffing them with toadies, contradicting them when they say something he doesn't like, and sabotaging them for political purposes. If you wanted to damage faith in democratic governance, you couldn't do better than have the head of government calling elections rigged and fraudulent. Dude's a loving wrecking crew

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Oct 7, 2020

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
he's never going to resign, that is ludicrous. I believe he's scared and desperate, absolutely, but it's magical thinking just as bad as Trump's that he's going to just disappear without being forced

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

just absolutely lmao'ing that the president slammed a big I CANCEL STIMULUS button, tanked the stock market by 600 pts and had everyone going "uh okay have fun losing the election? :confused:" and then immediately came crawling back publicly begging for 2 or 3 things that might get him votes

Barudak
May 7, 2007

No no, "re-sign". We just need you to fill out this sheet again.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Catalina posted:

Trump and Pence get the Rona.
It takes out both of them.
Biden wins the election.
Nancy Pelosi is acting president until Biden is inaugurated in 2020.
:laffo:

:bisonyes:
:sickos:

It's too good for us, but I can dream

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

StrangersInTheNight posted:

lol @ trump resigning he has already literally threatened to upend peaceful transfer of power

Liberals are so gullible and easy to grift they literally believe Trump has human emotions, foresight, and a fear of consequences for his actions.

LMAO

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Play posted:

he's never going to resign, that is ludicrous. I believe he's scared and desperate, absolutely, but it's magical thinking just as bad as Trump's that he's going to just disappear without being forced

Well, he might die.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

In an expertly written final scene Trump's gonna go for the football and an SS agent is gonna dome him

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Him dying is literally the best case scenario. It will go badly for a lot more people any other way imo.

Come on 2020 you bitch just give us this one goddammit.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

I hope Trumnp signs Chris Christie's corpse

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Liberals are so gullible and easy to grift they literally believe Trump has human emotions, foresight, and a fear of consequences for his actions.

LMAO

Trump might resign if they pay him a shitload of money and I bet you someone in the GOP leadership is floating the idea of just paying him to go away

That's literally Trump's life story by the way, indebts himself to rich and powerful people and then fails them so catastrophically that even killing him would be worse than just paying him to go away

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

vaginite posted:

In an expertly written final scene Trump's gonna go for the football and an SS agent is gonna dome him

you don't really need to "go for" the football there's no like button in it to push

it's just a bunch of papers

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Tip posted:

Well, he might die.
Can you imagine if the big wet idiot dies, takes down 5-10 republican congressmen, McConnell, Barr, and Miller, and makes it so that Judge Crazyeyes gets punted back down?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

FilthyImp posted:

Can you imagine if the big wet idiot dies, takes down 5-10 republican congressmen, McConnell, Barr, and Miller, and makes it so that Judge Crazyeyes gets punted back down?

My balls are already somewhere near Andromeda

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dr.Smasher posted:

My balls are already somewhere near Andromeda

Everyones balls are traveling at light speed x10.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

FilthyImp posted:

look, the idea that the big strong republican president possibly, essentially did a bioterror attack on his own party is level of lols is beyond any mortal understanding

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

My balls have reached the final frontier and met god

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The reason that resign thing is being floated is so Pence can pardon him so he doesn't go to jail

It won't happen, but that's the reason for it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My Balls have completed the time loop and are now running a new game plus

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
so do you think after this is over and its like yeah Biden won and on January 20th we're going to see live news feeds of the White House that says Trump refuses to leave with Biden standing on the lawn throwing his arms up in frustration and eventually it comes to his SS cadre literally pushing him out the loving door into a limo while he says stupid poo poo

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

So the chickenshits are finally trying to pull a Nixon. Joke is on you. Nixon was a bastard but in his evil way he actually cared about the country and his legacy enough to step away. Trump is more like Hitler except probably not brave enough to shoot himself.

Could be an awkward phone call:

“So Pelosi....that impeachment thing....you guys still up for that?”

“Only if Pence goes with him.” (Click.....dial tone)

Oh yeah, and here is Pence if it somehow works and Trump resigns or suicides:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYz1ADttI1g

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just saw this gross ad on YouTube.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Catalina posted:

Trump and Pence get the Rona.
It takes out both of them.
Biden wins the election.
Nancy Pelosi is acting president until Biden is inaugurated in 2020.
:laffo:

Oh yeah, and both my parents got coronavirus a couple months ago, and we were comparatively lucky because their cases were low symptomatic and cleared up. However, they had some preexisting conditions that reacted really badly with the infection: my mom had a psychotic break (this happens with people who are older and get infections sometimes); she didn't know who or where she was for a couple days. And then she couldn't walk for several days afterward. My dad lost his sense of taste and smell so badly he lost an alarming amount of weight because he kept puking food up because it made him so nauseous. He's only getting it back some now, and can keep some soup and protein shakes down.

With friends and family, a lot of are older and just like...Boomer and Gen Xer in thinking that things aren't really that bad, the system is still protecting them, or that if they're religious voters, they have to vote Republican. This forum is my sanctuary for bitching.

Though props to my parents for still feeling like poo poo some days and still requesting early ballots sent to them. They're awesome, they fell for the Regan poo poo and Evangelical Christian poo poo in the 80's, then saw through it and then noped the hosed out in 88. My grandmother is even more awesome, she's 100 and has voted Democrat since she was old enough to vote. She managed to nope the gently caress away during the great racist exodus to the Republican party, and the bullshit Reaganomics in the 80's. She's fired up about supporting trans rights right now, too.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

The reason that resign thing is being floated is so Pence can pardon him so he doesn't go to jail

He can't be pardonned for state crimes tho

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Guze posted:

look, the idea that the big strong republican president possibly, essentially did a bioterror attack on his own party is level of lols is beyond any mortal understanding

Trump let the coronavirus go wild because he thought it would just kill people in big cities who don't vote for him, a literal political genocide.

lol?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Can pence do preemptive pardons? All whoever would have to do is wait til inauguration to charge him.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Pence also can only pardon him for federal crimes. The NY AG can still nail him to the wall over state tax fraud and I half expect there will be someone with handcuffs waiting at the inauguration.

Edit: Beaten.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I look forward to the Downfall 2 film memes of our special wet boy in his bunker ranting

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

_________===D ~ ~ _\____/

At this point if Trump dies I'll be holding my breath for a return of dragons and wizards and poo poo for weeks as the withered part of my brain that dreams and hopes is flooded with 3.8 years' worth of brain juice

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

priznat posted:

Can pence do preemptive pardons? All whoever would have to do is wait til inauguration to charge him.

He can be pardoned before charges are brought. President Ford did it for Nixon. You can preemptively pardon before charges are filed but you cannot pardon someone for a future crime they have not yet committed. You also cannot pardon state or local crimes unless you are the governor.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

He should just accept the ultimate pardon of death. It's so simple Trump you can do it!!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

The Postman posted:

He should just accept the ultimate pardon of death. It's so simple Trump you can do it!!

It is times like this that I am glad I believe in hell. :)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

error page 404, balls not found

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Just saw this gross ad on YouTube.

I see you also enjoy watching irish people eat and drink hosed up poo poo.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

lol, the concept of trump ever resigning

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Barudak posted:

No no, "re-sign". We just need you to fill out this sheet again.

This could actually work because it could be a resignation letter and he wouldn't even loving read it. Just tell him that signing these two lines will cause Hillary Clinton to be locked up and he wouldn't even hesitate lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's me, Donald Trump. The human that feels remorse and fully acknowledges that I have failed and I'm not loved by everyone.