Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Still holding out for Trump going full last days of Hitler and declaring the people unworthy of him and insulting every group in his base as he no longer needs them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
honestly, we should have been working to transition him to a "truman show" like white house set on day one. we should be on a solid season 3 finale of "president trump" while an actual adult runs the country. i'd watch that show.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Philthy posted:

so do you think after this is over and its like yeah Biden won and on January 20th we're going to see live news feeds of the White House that says Trump refuses to leave with Biden standing on the lawn throwing his arms up in frustration and eventually it comes to his SS cadre literally pushing him out the loving door into a limo while he says stupid poo poo
My money is on he fucks off immediately in the middle of the night to Fuckoffistan with a suitcase full of money.

Likely without Mel-ahhhn-eeea.

And then the CIA blows his brains out because he's got a leaky rear end full of state secrets.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would not believe a single "state secret" that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Barudak posted:

I would not believe a single "state secret" that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth

Yeah, he would just rant about Obamagate and Hillary’s emails. The idea that he paid attention when they were talking about terrorist training camps and factions in The Middle East is.....yeah, no.

Still, better to be safe. I have no objection to the CIA making sure.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Barudak posted:

It wouldn't make sense anyway. He doesn't listen to briefings and only half remembers things so that's how you get invisible jets and "goin' back to steam!" on aircraft carriers

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/shearm/status/1313623941165002752

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Trumps Burn List is just how he likes his steaks

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I literally died laughing at people actually thinking Trump would even consider resigning even in passing while Covidmania runs wild in the streets. My dying wish is that you allow my balls to freely roam the galaxy.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I see you also enjoy watching irish people eat and drink hosed up poo poo.

The green sweater woman and black leather jacket guy were real champs.

Also watched a video where Korean women tried Mexican food and was surprised that they didn't like beef tongue.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I do hope the resignation thing makes enough rounds to get Trump to tweet about it. Dude might accidentally post I RESIGN at 4am at this point.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

FilthyImp posted:

My money is on he fucks off immediately in the middle of the night to Fuckoffistan with a suitcase full of money.

Likely without Mel-ahhhn-eeea.

And then the CIA blows his brains out because he's got a leaky rear end full of state secrets.

nah, you only get that ending if you complete america in a really fast time and collect all the items

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/Chinchillazllla/status/1313692438779711489?s=19

https://twitter.com/CreightonOTE/status/1313694894188302336?s=19

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

The green sweater woman and black leather jacket guy were real champs.

Also watched a video where Korean women tried Mexican food and was surprised that they didn't like beef tongue.

The irish people eating surstromming and everyone is throwing up and crying was loving fantastic. A+ would recommend.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Postman posted:

I do hope the resignation thing makes enough rounds to get Trump to tweet about it. Dude might accidentally post I RESIGN at 4am at this point.

Sadly the courts have ruled his tweets hold no weight of law and he has to actually fill out forms to do stuff

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Barudak posted:

I would, I doubt he’d be dumb enough to sign an NDA. I don’t know what happened to the other trump thread but there were a bunch of people threatening poo poo for speaking about his experience, at least under the pretense of a pardon (that he would write for himself for some reason? :downs:). Basically dumbshit law firms who believe someone can be charged for a crime for talking about something that threatened their life. Like imagine a murderer hiring a firm to sue someone because they didn’t have a good enough opportunity to murder them, p much trying to force an NDA after the fact.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

I went to go look at what Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third was up to to see if this could hurt him. Turns out he tried to run for senate and lost in a Primary runoff against a guy named (not kidding) Tommy Tuberville. What the hell is with these people naming their kids? Trump supported his opponent which sealed his demise in the runoff. Fun reminder that Sessions was the first elected official to endorse the Trump campaign but Sessions accidentally left one of his ethics on and recused himself instead of defending the Great Orange One.

Another mediocrity who could only rise to power under Donald as all the competent people shun the administration or are kicked out.

Oh, and at least one Democrat is calling for Session to be tried in the Hague for his crimes. Probably posturing but it is a fun thought.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1313684116488019968

lol now definitely, no one is ever going to be blame for this.

quote:

“We need to take away children,” Mr. Sessions told the prosecutors, according to participants’ notes. One added in shorthand: “If care about kids, don’t bring them in. Won’t give amnesty to people with kids.”

quote:

Rod J. Rosenstein, then the deputy attorney general, went even further in a second call about a week later, telling the five prosecutors that it did not matter how young the children were. He said that government lawyers should not have refused to prosecute two cases simply because the children were barely more than infants.

quote:

“If any United States attorney ever charged a defendant they did not personally believe warranted prosecution, they violated their oath of office,” Mr. Rosenstein said in a statement. “I never ordered anyone to prosecute a case.”
loving ghouls

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Barudak posted:

Sadly the courts have ruled his tweets hold no weight of law and he has to actually fill out forms to do stuff

That's fine, I just want to see him try to backpedal after he fucks up on Twitter.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

TheAardvark posted:

everyone please welcome :siren:A FANCY HAT:siren: as the new Trumplol IK

Late to this, but hell yeah.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I would, I doubt he’d be dumb enough

Gotta stop you right there.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

George H.W. oval office posted:

I look forward to the Downfall 2 film memes of our special wet boy in his bunker ranting

seems like an easy edit, just replace the subtitles with Trump's tweets, verbatim

Barudak posted:

state secrets rarely come in two bullet points, so I think it's safe to say that's correct

alright, let's toss in gross human rights violations that would get you in the hague if you were in any other free country. sure, why not

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

I absolutely love how his only tweet is a flowchart that is literally impossible to read and supposed to prove that Hillary is the grand mastermind behind every crime ever or some poo poo

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Play posted:

alright, let's toss in gross human rights violations that would get you in the hague if you were in any other free country. sure, why not

Love that this administration has spent 4 years destroying lives with a smile on their face but suddenly the virus infecting all their ghoulish asses is NOT FUNNY GUYS C'MON THESE ARE HUMAN BEINGS

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

George H.W. oval office posted:

I look forward to the Downfall 2 film memes of our special wet boy in his bunker ranting

I remembered and dug up this quote from the director of that movie:

“You can’t compare Trump to Hitler. He’s certainly not a dictator or a tyrant who slaughtered his own people, as Hitler did.” - 2017

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xenocides posted:

Gotta stop you right there.

Yeah god it sounds so unnatural when I read it back drat. :boehner:

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

triple fire emoji word on the street is the pres is going to bed w/o desert pass it on 100 100 100

this whole thing is loving absurd lmao

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

redm posted:

triple fire emoji word on the street is the pres is going to bed w/o desert pass it on 100 100 100

this whole thing is loving absurd lmao

The future is really God drat weird

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

actually trump is up to 3 scoops a night

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

nooneofconsequence posted:

actually trump is up to 3 scoops a night

Yeah, Trump would rather die from COVID than give up those scoops.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

What if:

- Dems fold quickly on confirming ACB
- McConnell and all remaining GOP brass catch the rona at the traditional Supreme Court Justice Open Mouth Kiss Induction Ceremony Luncheon

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
I know it’s absurdly small potatoes, but this came to my attention today, and somehow it’s the straw that broke my brain:

https://twitter.com/audubonsociety/status/1313540802317103117

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It feels weird saying this, but dear God, nobody cough on Thomas or Alito until February.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

late to the party but...

HAHA EAT poo poo STEPHEN MILLER!!!!!!

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Hazo posted:

Wrong “its,” Joe :eng99:

Luckily the opposition won't notice

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1313655008173404161

LOL

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Lazyhound posted:

I know it’s absurdly small potatoes, but this came to my attention today, and somehow it’s the straw that broke my brain:

https://twitter.com/audubonsociety/status/1313540802317103117

Lol i keep thinking poo poo can’t get funnier but it just keeps going

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine knowing your covid germs came out of Trump's body.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Does anyone have that video of the infectious reality tv host leaving the hospital with the funny sound effects, like an airhorn when he pumps his fist? I am lol'ing just thinking about it, but am too much of a lazy liberal wastoid to dig through so many pages of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Imagine knowing your covid germs came out of Trump's body.

Oh no, you may have just created some kind of Chud Bug-Chaser wanting to bear Trump’s Covid.

And I like it.