Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Someone stole Trump’s phone again:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313927861062062086

Sadly no word on whether he will be showing up to hurl paper towels at people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

pixaal posted:

Nah that's cool just let him do it because he's roided out.

Pssst... :ssh: It's not the roids... this man is actually, quite literally a loving idiot.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/1313931971224104960?s=19

Ah yes send a roni bomb into a retirement community

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Guze posted:

America would be vastly improved if the villages were wiped off the map

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Ah yes tramp voters are definitely known for their shy, retiring ways.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Groovelord Neato posted:

lmao at the doctor bragging about Trump's antibodies which they injected into him as if his body produced them.

it is incredibly on brand that the only antibodies in his bloodstream are outsourced

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1313895134786797568

https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/status/1313816238200705028

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

explosivo posted:

So was Kamala obviously joking when she said Tupac as a lol is he still alive?? kind of joke or did she just misunderstand the question? I can't believe that they're actually latching this hard onto it this far out of that loving interview.

Someone ITT already said it best - it's a dumb gotcha question that would never have been posed to a white candidate in a million years. It's to test how "black" Harris is. Maybe Harris was just caught off-guard. Or maybe she just doesn't listen to rap. Doesn't matter, the interviewer was dumb and kinda racist for asking it.

"Senator Harris, I hear that you love to cook. Care to share your best fried chicken recipe?"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's a Dave chapelle joke

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Bronze Fonz posted:

Pssst... :ssh: It's not the roids... this man is actually, quite literally a loving idiot.
Yes, but now he's a loving idiot...on steroids :rimshot:

Actually, in the experience of some medgoons posting in D&D, it's more like meth for someone his age.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Everyone was trying to concoct the most damning thing to throw Harris off for tonight and the best they came up with was "the Tupac thing"

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Who What Now posted:

America would be vastly improved if the villages Florida were wiped off the map

FTFY

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Xenocides posted:

Someone stole Trump’s phone again:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313927861062062086

Sadly no word on whether he will be showing up to hurl paper towels at people.

How far down the replies do you have to go to find someone claiming that this hurricane is a democrat hoax to make him look bad before the election?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Make the appearance you fat orange bitch

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

There was something about Kamala smoking weed and listening to Tupac in college but she was in college before he released anything or whatever.

No one remembers that, probably not even the hogs because this was in the primary times

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Who What Now posted:

TBF this one is accurate. People who say that if you don't vote for X you're effectively voting for Y are the dumbest humans on earth.

not really it's actually a relatively simple concept that even a child could understand.

or are we all supposed to swoon in amazement at your brave and generous act of not voting to protest the two party system lmao

Radio Paranoia posted:

Trmp is going to incoherently live-roid-tweet the entire VP debate, isn't he?

yes and it will be glorious. trump bedbound is the best trump. more lols for us, more humiliation for him

With these things you have to read into what's NOT said more than what's said. And they definitely didn't say anything about dexamethasone

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Shanghaied posted:

Someone ITT already said it best - it's a dumb gotcha question that would never have been posed to a white candidate in a million years. It's to test how "black" Harris is. Maybe Harris was just caught off-guard. Or maybe she just doesn't listen to rap. Doesn't matter, the interviewer was dumb and kinda racist for asking it.

"Senator Harris, I hear that you love to cook. Care to share your best fried chicken recipe?"

Also she's privy to state secrets and knows that Tupac isn't actually dead.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Guze posted:

The Trump Train is on its way to kill a whole bunch of its most reliable voters in the state that they must positively, abso-loving-lutely win in order to even hope to win the election.

My aging balls.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Naked Voting Ad:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1313892983218089985

GOP screams about :decorum:

https://twitter.com/SteveHofstetter/status/1313926747113488385

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

So for the next month we can expect a flood of increasingly unhinged all-caps tweets from the president right?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I love that Sarah failed to cover her nipple properly so they had to blur it

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Johnny Walker posted:

So for the next month we can expect a flood of increasingly unhinged all-caps tweets from the president right?

Kind of optimistic there thinking he's going to last an entire month.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

Harris should just bring a horse. A big loving stud. A beautiful stallion. When Pence starts the debate he'll just keep looking at the horse while his heart beats out of his chest like a cartoon wolf

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Johnny Walker posted:

Honestly the only noticable difference between now and the last 4 years of votes is Trump has started adding "VOTE!" to the end of his tweets.

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! VOTE!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

explosivo posted:

How far down the replies do you have to go to find someone claiming that this hurricane is a democrat hoax to make him look bad before the election?

There was some crazy person talking about God and sifting out the wicked. The best comment was the one imploring him to use his magic sharpie again to change the course of this hurricane.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It feels so weird to think back on 2016 and how we wound up where we are now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc85uyhSgVQ

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Sedgr posted:

They probably shouldn't bring up the favorite rapper alive thing because if they ask who Pence's favorite Black rapper alive is theres absolutely zero chance the resulting answer isn't hilarious no matter what he responds.

...mother doesn't let me listen to rap.
...I only listen to church hymnals
...any rappers name followed by a tweet three minutes later by said rapper calling Pence a douchebag

Its a terribly weak line of attack and it makes them look even more inept if its turned on them regardless of his answer.

It would be some out-of-touch grandma answer like "uhhh, MC Hippity Hop"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

is this real

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I would assume it is not real.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

gret posted:

Kind of optimistic there thinking he's going to last an entire month.
I went through 4 years I want to see him lose. Please please lose :pray:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

isn't it great that you have to ask

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

LifeSunDeath posted:

WORKING HARD

(says the virus)

Lookin' like loving Roy Munson from Kingpin

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

the marshmallow test, except the choices are turmp dying right now, or dying in 1 month after he watches biden win

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Jeb had the red carpet laid out for him and he just took a huge puddly piss all over it

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Johnny Walker posted:

YESVOTE

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

smoobles posted:

the marshmallow test, except the choices are turmp dying right now, or dying in 1 month after he watches biden win

He will die FROM watching Biden win

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

smoobles posted:

I want dies in a prison infirmary three years from now from Covid complications.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Oh poo poo #WhereIsTrump is trending on Twitter. This is exactly what I wanted to see. Hopefully this is just the boost he needs to do something terrible for his health and try to show us how big and strong he is for the cameras!

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

the only good thing about 2016 was watching them try to slide somebody unobjectionable onto the top of the giant apparatus they'd spent two decades building solely to defeat Clinton and seeing all of their debate club luminary dorks fall down big trap doors and walking directly into paintings of tunnels because they couldn't withstand the onslaught of a big wet loudmouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

priznat posted:

He looks like the illegitimate son of that donkey kong champion slash bbq sauce hawker guy

I'm way behind, but it'd actually be the illegitimate son of the illegitimate DK champ slash bbq sauce hawker guy, as in the least surprising turn of events in the universe it surfaced that he was a big ole cheater.