Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

lancer report: it owns

my friend who is GMing set up a soundboard with gundam sound effects and explosion noises and a voice changer so he can sound like he's talking through a staticky voice comm and it was great

i also seem to have accidentally stumbled onto a Really Good support build and we beat up like 7 bad guy mechs with only one person taking any structure damage (me, because i can't give myself overshield) so that felt pretty great. love to protect my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

What do all of the out-of-place wheelchairs symbolize in silent hill? Theres a lot of them

Session 9 references, at least inspirationally

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
The PS4 noise is because some games dont use vsync in menus so the GPU renders literally 1000fps which makes it hot as hell, also the PS4 Pro cooling seems worse than PS4 so it makes more noise

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

There is a wheelchair here. Which is surprising because there aren't any wheels around.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

What actually happened with Adam Kovic and Ryan at Funhaus? Aussies always miss the drama and all I can find is they took nudes and jerked off in the office?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

What actually happened with Adam Kovic and Ryan at Funhaus? Aussies always miss the drama and all I can find is they took nudes and jerked off in the office?

Jerked off on the floor of other peoples offices, more specifically.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

exquisite tea posted:

There is a wheelchair here. Which is surprising because there aren't any wheels around.

There was a WHEELCHAIR here. It's gone now.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
None of these wheelchairs have wheels... what does it mean?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Huh? Wheelchair? What's going on with that wheelchair?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Snake that's a wheelchair.
Wheel.....chair?

Wait that might be a different game

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Kerrzhe posted:

my friend who is GMing set up a soundboard with gundam sound effects and explosion noises and a voice changer so he can sound like he's talking through a staticky voice comm and it was great

i also seem to have accidentally stumbled onto a Really Good support build and we beat up like 7 bad guy mechs with only one person taking any structure damage (me, because i can't give myself overshield) so that felt pretty great. love to protect my friends

Please post more about Lancer, I need to convince myself that it's okay to stop my Blades in the Dark game to go to spaaaaaaaaaaace.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lancer is good, if you want hot mech on mech action with enough crunch to feel like decisions matter but jot spending 30 hours figuring out how to optimize heatsink vs. weight ratios its the game for you.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Kerrzhe posted:

Amazing flourish. GMs, take note

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WveIrH4efjg

lol Rambo

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Kerrzhe posted:

No Urbanmech no sale

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Awesome Animals posted:

Amazing flourish. GMs, take note

what is it called when you do a subtweet but it's just a post because that's what you're doing

Weedle
May 31, 2006

remember the wheelchair made out of a dumpster in san andreas

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

what is it called when you do a subtweet but it's just a post because that's what you're doing

subpost?

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Adam got catfished and had his nudes leaked to some gay forum which included videos of sex with his wife without her consent Id imagine.

Ryan possibly groomed a fan who was underage and then was blackmailed by them.

Basically Rooster Teeth is in Shambles and RWBY sucks.

E: apparently Adam also jizzes over everything in the FH offices constantly too?

Rexicon1 fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Oct 8, 2020

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uKwdixRZyA

Nov 12. Noice.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

b u g s n a x

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Thinkin bout them snax

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

What's everyone got on their rest-of-the-year list?

I want to play through:

13 Sentinels
Astral Chain
Bloodborne
Sekiro
Night in the Woods (replay, it's the right time of year for it)

and I think that'll put me just over 20 games finished this year.
Yakuza 0
Breath of the Wild
Hades
Final Fantasy VIII
Super Mario Maker 2
Outer Wilds
Resident Evil 2
Bloodstained

Given that I have time off and winter weather's going to force me even more indoors I think I'm just gonna game 12 hours a day and clear out my backlog

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Rexicon1 posted:

apparently Adam also jizzes over everything in the FH offices constantly too?

just totally normal adult human behavior.

jc, money and success break people's minds.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Being rich and famous just makes you wanna cumm

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
got a blue star and now I'm just slathering the floor of the thread

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Expecting Cyberpunk 2077 to be delayed now in order to not compete with Bugsnax.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Get 10K subs on YouTube and immediately asking out 15 year olds

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I've finally made it. Time to paint the town white.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Relax Or DIE posted:

got a blue star and now I'm just slathering the floor of the thread

Your blue star is worth less now that there's more of us around please keep your cum to yourself.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

MK's roster is definitely for someone but it is not me

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The Coward Edward Boon refuses to listen to demands to include Rudy from Funhouse.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is easily the most half-assed new character packs NetherRealm has ever done.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

I said come in! posted:

This is easily the most half-assed new character packs NetherRealm has ever done.

They don't wanna over-promise too much like they did during the initial launch of the game with sound-cues of a chainsaw and a literal ad on one of the console's storefronts that plainly included the words "Ash Williams" in the text about who's coming next and then the deal for him somehow broke down right after that.

They learned that you should really only do your teases once all the papers are signed and the ink is dry.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I don't think any fighting game tops the roster for Tekken 7, I just wish it wasn't such a multiplayer heavy fighting game.

Switching topics for a moment, this week I started on Tales of Vesperia, this is my first ever Tales of game and I am enjoying it a lot so far. Got it on Nintendo Switch when it was on sale for $15. Pleasantly surprised by how good of a port this is, it runs at 60fps too. If I end up finishing this game and still really enjoying it, what are the other Tales of games worth getting?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I said come in! posted:

Its actually Sylvester Stallone doing the VO, which I have to think ups the rear end percentage to at least three quarters.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Watching the PS5 video again, Mark Cerny has created some kind of circle of power with the PS5 ram. Perhaps this rune is where he draws his technomagic from.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dewgy posted:

Its actually Sylvester Stallone doing the VO, which I have to think ups the rear end percentage to at least three quarters.

I was curious about that, it did sound like him, but just kinda assumed there was no way that was really Stallone.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

They also got Peter Weller to voice Robocop so it's really Arnie that's the odd man out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Who voices Jason?