Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Sindai posted:

I hope she doesn't get in trouble for pretty much saying she's done weed before.

She mentioned it a week or two ago and nothing really happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Lyer posted:

Callie is playing the recorder and singing to her BGM, good god this is fantastic. Honestly all 5 of them have really come a long way and some of them still need some practice at collabs, but I think they've all found their groove.

Some of my favourite moments of the stream have been when she’s just talking and then out of nowhere she just blows into the recorder and eventually used the recorder as a way to deal with the stress. This and the Minecraft stream with Kiara are blessed streams.

Belan
May 7, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JonQ09L2N0U

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Izuru doing acoustic jams. Very chill.
https://youtu.be/XhXfL4Nnoew

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Superchat Doots remains incredibly funny to me.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
https://streamable.com/lzzb7n

Underrated moment from the making a track stream yesterday

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
As far as semiobscure vtubers goes one of my favourite is Camomi Camomi, virtual artist. She is very, very good at painting (and also obscenely fast):

Even if you don't understand Japanese, if you're into painting / drawing at all you can learn a ton by watching her work. She also has her own (very good!) brush set on Clip Studio, which she uses almost exclusively in all of her drawings.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
pekora managed to de-zombie a villager

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Mazerunner posted:

pekora managed to de-zombie a villager

yeah she did that to joseph last week. afaik all you gotta do it give them a golden apple.

also holy poo poo there are 40k people watching pekora gently caress around in minecraft

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Oct 9, 2020

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Tabletops posted:

yeah she did that to joseph last week. afaik all you gotta do it give them a golden apple.

also holy poo poo there are 40k people watching pekora gently caress around in minecraft

They need to be under the Weakness debuff first and it isn't instant so you need to keep both them and yourself alive. It's not a huge thing to do, just a big pain which makes it kind of pointless unless you get lucky and get a really good trade discounted.

Edit: For Pekora though, who seems to be absolutely loving everything about Minecraft, it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do as it's another mechanic to explore, poke at, and make a little moment to spice up her stream.

Onean fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Oct 9, 2020

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

watching a lot more vanilla minecraft than i ever had due to vtubers, it's baffling how minecraft hasn't added much in the way of like... stuff to decorate a house, or any better solution to lighting/spawn control than ugly torch carpets

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Sindai posted:

I hope she doesn't get in trouble for pretty much saying she's done weed before.

I'm pretty sure you can't be a rapper if you've never smoked weed. Like, you'd just be disbarred by the Hiphop Bar Association.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

jimmydalad posted:

This and the Minecraft stream with Kiara are blessed streams.

Finally watched the entire thing, holy poo poo this stream was so good literally from the 1st second to the last one. I was kind of bummed when they EN girls had their own server, but honestly seeing the building everything from scratch (and failing miserably) hijinks might be worth it. They should still visit the JP server just for the interactions and "welcoming", but the JP girls should definitely play on the EN from time to time to help out and experience a brand new world.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Justus posted:

I'm pretty sure you can't be a rapper if you've never smoked weed. Like, you'd just be disbarred by the Hiphop Bar Association.

Would you say they'd be.....

dropping bars?

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Onean posted:

They need to be under the Weakness debuff first and it isn't instant so you need to keep both them and yourself alive. It's not a huge thing to do, just a big pain which makes it kind of pointless unless you get lucky and get a really good trade discounted.

Edit: For Pekora though, who seems to be absolutely loving everything about Minecraft, it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do as it's another mechanic to explore, poke at, and make a little moment to spice up her stream.

I can't wait for Kiara to invite ilmango onto the hololive server and translate for pekora.

Pekora's next minecraft stream: using third party tools to find a place with 3 witch huts close together and then building a world destroyer to make a perimeter, 40 hour endurance stream.

Actually no joke it'd be cool if she saw a pistonbolt in action and decided to redo the nether hub they have, which isn't really a hub atm. If you haven't seen how people play minecraft nowadays, you'd probably be blown away by how much of survival's gameplay tedium you can just erase with a bit of knowhow.

LITERALLY MY FETISH fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Oct 9, 2020

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/theSirToasty/status/1313947727580069889

https://twitter.com/1nabaTewi/status/1314589189409705984

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Oct 9, 2020

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Reallycoolname posted:

As far as semiobscure vtubers goes one of my favourite is Camomi Camomi, virtual artist. She is very, very good at painting (and also obscenely fast):

Even if you don't understand Japanese, if you're into painting / drawing at all you can learn a ton by watching her work. She also has her own (very good!) brush set on Clip Studio, which she uses almost exclusively in all of her drawings.

I'm always down for comfy art streams. Thanks for the recommendation.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lyer posted:

Finally watched the entire thing, holy poo poo this stream was so good literally from the 1st second to the last one. I was kind of bummed when they EN girls had their own server, but honestly seeing the building everything from scratch (and failing miserably) hijinks might be worth it. They should still visit the JP server just for the interactions and "welcoming", but the JP girls should definitely play on the EN from time to time to help out and experience a brand new world.

Oh, I'm sure the pekomiko elite demolition squad will be happy to visit other servers with their TNT and lava buckets ready.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Would you say they'd be.....

dropping bars?

:golfclap:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
So in order to counter stream snipers in Apex, Amelia has obscured the map with Ina’s drawing of her in a swimsuit. She’s incredible :allears:.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

jimmydalad posted:

So in order to counter stream snipers in Apex, Amelia has obscured the map with Ina’s drawing of her in a swimsuit. She’s incredible :allears:.

The best part is that it barely covers the map at all and you can still see exactly where she is

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
She just wants to be horny and the stream sniping is an excuse

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
idk why she doesn't just have a longer stream delay if shes worried about it.

have there even been any stream snipers in apex? i have friends that i try to get into the same match with all the time (in apex and other games with mm) but it rarely if ever happens, like maybe once out of tons of attempts over months

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Long stream delays are really incompatible with the constant chat interactions that vtubers are built on.

As for stream sniping, basically every vtuber who streams Apex regularly blocks the minimap as a matter of course, and most of them also obscure when they're queuing. It's definitely a thing that happens sometimes.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I don't play Apex but won't any experienced stream sniper know where she is just looking at her surroundings even if they can't see the map?

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Insurrectionist posted:

I don't play Apex but won't any experienced stream sniper know where she is just looking at her surroundings even if they can't see the map?

She's traditionally shown the minimap and used this as one of the reasons.

I think her half-hearted attempt at obstructing it is probably more to keep people from bitching to her about stream snipers than actual stream snipers.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

This is the only thing I could think of during the last few Pekora villager experimentation Minecraft streams.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Insurrectionist posted:

She has like probably 2 hours worth of rants on stream that hiding the map doesn't do anything. This is just to avoid the subject for the billionth time.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Amelia constantly singing along to her BGM is very relatable since I find myself doing the same thing once I've been in her stream for a while

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

SpartanIvy posted:

She's traditionally shown the minimap and used this as one of the reasons.

I think her half-hearted attempt at obstructing it is probably more to keep people from bitching to her about stream snipers than actual stream snipers.

Every time i've watched her stream FPSes i've heard her tell chat she doesn't care about stream snipers and frankly I agree, it's funny when people try to gently caress with the streamers and fail to do so. Chat as usual is garbage and the first thing I turn off.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

it feels like it's only a real problem in a game like valorant where it seems like just a little extra knowledge can let you pull some nasty poo poo

or fall guys. fall guys really needs some kind of anti-stream sniper thing or the ability to haymaker someone who grabs you

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Amelia constantly singing along to her BGM is very relatable since I find myself doing the same thing once I've been in her stream for a while

I love when she jams the gently caress out to her BGM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5dNxzrykWg

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Looking forward to Ina's karaoke stream

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/yvngbird/status/1313175602090766336?s=20

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Korone has come so far...900,000k subs currently

I actually wondered if she'd hit 1m before Fubu and it's looking like she will

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Squiddycat posted:

Korone has come so far...900,000k subs currently

I actually wondered if she'd hit 1m before Fubu and it's looking like she will

And you know who is going to hit 1 mil before either of them? Gawr Gura :unsmigghh:

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I did not have high expectations for Ina karaoke but she's blowing me away on this first song.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

SpartanIvy posted:

I did not have high expectations for Ina karaoke but she's blowing me away on this first song.

Yeah seriously, especially given how seemingly nervous she was like immediately before lol

But jesus

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

She is still terrified but man, she's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Ina's singing is really, really nice so far, especially the first one (Rokutousei no Yoru)