Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

bonzi buddy, getright, winamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Awesome Animals posted:

Do you then also buy the game anyways? Because that's what I do.

It turns out I don't have to buy Ikenfell because it's already on Gamepass. Superb value, only continues to grow :smugdog:

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Always wanted to fight a robot spider while Papa Roach blared.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

It turns out I don't have to buy Ikenfell because it's already on Gamepass. Superb value, only continues to grow :smugdog:

Looks like I'll be trying it too then!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Pet the cat to save your game

From the tutorial it looks like a Super Mario RPG-like (timing for attacks and defense) except you can move on a grid?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Pet the cat to save your game

From the tutorial it looks like a Super Mario RPG-like (timing for attacks and defense) except you can move on a grid?

:3:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

oh so it's a live-a-live-like

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
https://twitter.com/ChevyRay/status/1314331396417044483

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Jeff announcement:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Lowtax has signed the paperwork - it is done. Something Awful LLC assets now belong to me. I know this has taken a long time, but it's been a long time coming before that. I hope you will all find me to be a responsible and conscientious steward, the likes of which this site has never seen. I will certainly have more to say but I have a ton of poo poo to do immediately. Congratulations everyone - this is a good day for Something Awful.

I have taken down the store. When it comes back up, the money will go to the site, as it was always intended to. This should take 1-3 business days and I will post another announcement when it is up.

Amp fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Oct 10, 2020

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is a great day for everyone here. I love you all. :toot:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Do we know how much it cost

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Help Im Alive posted:

Do we know how much it cost

only info we know is that lowtax is "needs to get a real job" poor, in his own words

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

only info we know is that lowtax is "needs to get a real job" poor, in his own words

just lol at lowtax being remotely employable

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

just lol at lowtax being remotely employable

There is no way way anyone normal would tolerate working with him. He is going to need a lot of therapy to work out the issues he has in order to be able to function among normal people.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Maybe he should start Something Worse.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gonna do a victory lap in my leased Nissan GTR.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I'm gettin' drunk

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

time for a new title

which scans better: PEELORD or POOLORD

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I am going to soon add Chinese five-spice, Japanese seven-spice, and doubanjiang (Sichuan chili bean paste) to my pantry.

The temperature is starting to get right for stews (at least until next week when it goes back up to 90 degrees :negative: ) so I'm slow cooking chicken, black beans, rice, tomatoes, and onions with a cumin-centered spice blend

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
snail why do you talk about bonzi buddy so much

do you work for big bonzi

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
lol Amazon canceled Crucible, full stop

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Awesome Animals posted:

There was some recent writing on the struggles of Amazon Games

https://twitter.com/xpatriciah/status/1314626251248861185

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Awesome Animals posted:

Whoops, I wonder what will become of New World now too.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CubeTheory posted:

snail why do you talk about bonzi buddy so much

do you work for big bonzi
people say that millennial/zoomer cutoff is whether or not you remember 9/11 but no, its actually whether or not you used bonzi buddy

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I like Brutal Legend but gonna be honest, the second you get to the open world it becomes really, really obvious this game can't be the two things it wants at the same time and they'll never work together.

And I don't mean being a controllable leader and a mini army, that could have worked ok, its that the game needs to balance that with open world

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

astral posted:

:siren: In celebration of Jeffrey of YOSPOS's recent forums purchase: :siren:

• Donation tags can now be toggled off! Visit your user control panel's "Edit Options" page.
  • Private Messages now offer a 'preview' button.
  • The "Search Thread" box is back so you don't have to remember arcane magicks to look for something in a specific thread.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

give everyone pm's jeff
paid pm's suck - even for plat havers when they need to tells someone something but oops they don't have pm's

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Real hurthling! posted:

give everyone pm's jeff
paid pm's suck - even for plat havers when they need to tells someone something but oops they don't have pm's

sounds like a thread for qcs, though you may have more luck next week after things settle down a bit

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Finally I’ll get a new av

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I will never stop being a toilet rascal

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

you could have gotten one all along in qcs if you donated to rainn

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

also you're not allowed to change your av i like it too much i'll just change it back that's what mod powers are for

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Here's my idea for my new av

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
put a skeleton in it, for halloween

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Posting to be part of the community.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
love that there were features that just needed to be toggled on, ready for when the sale went through.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm never happy with my avatar but I'll just go back to being too cheap to buy a new one

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Awesome Animals posted:

love that there were features that just needed to be toggled on, ready for when the sale went through.

astral actually just works that fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

SeXReX posted:

The itch.io desktop app

Once I'm through the backlog of Bundle Games That Might Not Suck But Probably Do it's getting deleted lol