Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I don’t really have any new insights today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

Have you got any old ones?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Humalong constantly going "I'm so confused, i have no idea what's going on" is pinging me quite a lot.

Who scum hum

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Mr. Steak posted:

im confused. you specifically said you looked at RF's vote in the post where you voted sub rosa. so what did you mix up?

I mixed up who did what as should be readily obvious by the fact i unvoted sub rosa.

I really shouldnt play mafia in place of just going to sleep, jeez.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well thats not true, sub rosa is alive, I then said your post seems scummy to me and that I didn't like the way RF looks post EP flip, so there are 3 people I am thinking may be scum

Fair enough.

Thoughts on hum?

I'm not entirely sure based on your post history:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Interesting!

I’d rather ##vote SNG

I can't tell if you've got a town read on them or not?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

oh hey! you have the exact same 3 as me

Well we must be on the right track!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Ok I sorta forgot Humalong

On a reread there is some bad stuff in there. He Not-so-subtly hinted he had some type of investigative role after Tommunist said he blocked him but somehow tommunist is dead, Humalong is alive, and he has no information or opinions to share. And yeah his whole game has been a sort of aggressive attempt to say as little as possible.

I might swap out Subrosa or Yami for Humalong now, although I think Yami would be alright bussing a bro so his Humalong push doesn’t preclude them being on the same team

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ok I sorta forgot Humalong

On a reread there is some bad stuff in there. He Not-so-subtly hinted he had some type of investigative role after Tommunist said he blocked him but somehow tommunist is dead, Humalong is alive, and he has no information or opinions to share. And yeah his whole game has been a sort of aggressive attempt to say as little as possible.

I might swap out Subrosa or Yami for Humalong now, although I think Yami would be alright bussing a bro so his Humalong push doesn’t preclude them being on the same team

I've never bussed anyone in the history of mafia.

Realtalk though I 100% agree with hum appearing to be as unhelpful as possible this game so far.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

Nothing on my end, Tommu probably targeted you

So your action went through just fine?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

So your action went through just fine?

what else would that mean...? what's your point did you jail rf or somethinf

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

what else would that mean...? what's your point did you jail rf or somethinf

How would I jail him, Steak?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idk it sounds like youre trying to catch him in a lie like you know he got blocked

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
which you should just claim cuz rf has clearly claimed that his action was successful. so if u have a smoking gun, im all ears

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nah I’ll wait until RF speaks for himself

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

which you should just claim cuz rf has clearly claimed that his action was successful. so if u have a smoking gun, im all ears

Not entirely true, he claimed he wasn't untargettable or something

But still a weird question from humalong

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see how that helps town at all? We already had a jailer flip so hum can't be claiming that, and Tomm died so even if hum was some sort of third role block and blocked me that just means I didn't do the kill.
I'm not claiming anything yet.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Dodgy ##vote rf

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

All I want to know is if your action was successful or not.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Let's just say if I have an action, I didn't use it last night.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

Let's just say if I have an action, I didn't use it last night.

Because you were too busy murdering tommunist?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hal Incandenza posted:

more likely scum that wasnt murdering tommunist. i agree w hum that rf's response is weird

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that said, VOTE SCUM ROSA

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal murdering someone is an action

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rf you should vote sub rosa out of self preservation

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

Could you give me a better reason? Nobody really seems to be making cases in Rosa just drifting over there

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Mr. Steak posted:

Steak I literally just got around to thinking that you may actually be town and then you post stuff like this, why

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retro Futurist posted:

Could you give me a better reason? Nobody really seems to be making cases in Rosa just drifting over there

the votesfor epsilon were sus! and sub rosa waa the alternate lunch so thats the more reliable vote than the actual specific voters whom some must be town

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(also im daring rf to vote his probably scumbud)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

Hal murdering someone is an action

You know what I meant you silly beaver

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
I think I'm still feeling the sub rosa execution.

##vote sub rosa

Can someone on the yami case explain it to me? The "oh poo poo I meant RF" moment is one that I don't really see many scum owning up to.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Maigius posted:

I have a feeling one each of the pairs of (E+ and RF) and (Mr. Steak and Sub Rosa) are scum.

I think this was correct, and I think both RF and Steak are scum. So

##vote RF

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

##unvote for now.

I really don't trust Humalong's incredibly dodgy behavior right now and the fact that they're voting RF is something I need to think about for a bit.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amnistar posted:

I think I'm still feeling the sub rosa execution.

##vote sub rosa

Can someone on the yami case explain it to me? The "oh poo poo I meant RF" moment is one that I don't really see many scum owning up to.

mostly that assuming sub rosa is scum then yami's vote for epsi was probably the worst (followed closely by rf). but this is why we need to flip rosa first to know for sure

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

#unvote

-2 is a bit too early for me rn.

That's the second time you've unvoted directly after I've voted someone. I really don't know what I'm supposed to do this game. I'm town with what I feel are two strong scum reads, and pushing them or voting them just somehow seems to protect them because it actually draws heat away from them because you and Amnistar are suspicious of me, and Amni is confirmed town. It makes me feel like town will be better off when I'm lunched and confirmed town in death.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sub Rosa posted:

That's the second time you've unvoted directly after I've voted someone. I really don't know what I'm supposed to do this game. I'm town with what I feel are two strong scum reads, and pushing them or voting them just somehow seems to protect them because it actually draws heat away from them because you and Amnistar are suspicious of me, and Amni is confirmed town. It makes me feel like town will be better off when I'm lunched and confirmed town in death.

Like I literally just said, it's humalong's vote that's giving me second thoughts, not yours. In fact your post wasn't even there when I was writing mine.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

This is Maigius’ 3rd game??

I went back to check Sandwolf's posts and this is the only mention of me. Sandwolf was surprised in mansonary chat and gave some mason advice.

On further reading, I'm reading RF as less scummy. Will look at the Mr. Steak/ Sub Rosa pair later.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Also, Thanks for the av Podima.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
any particular reason you read rf as less scummy?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also i dig your new av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Mr. Steak posted:

mostly that assuming sub rosa is scum then yami's vote for epsi was probably the worst (followed closely by rf). but this is why we need to flip rosa first to know for sure

Okay, I can understand that conceptually, not sure I agree, haven't gone back and read the votes at EoD yet.