Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lock Stux up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just don't be dicks.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Death Stranding was awesome but the story is pants on head dumb af, although I recognise that's part of the charm

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I beat Streets of Rage 4 last night. First playthrough so normal all the way and mixed up characters every few levels. Only Game Overed twice, both on Y Tower. I need to practice a little more with using defensive moves because I ate a lot of poo poo, but I appreciated the generous food stuffs throughout the stages. I think I want to try more as Floyd, normally I don’t like slow characters but I was kind of grooving with his aerial special just stomping all over the place.

Good game, worth my $1. Also played Descenders which is alright for a downhill cycling roguelike. The soundtrack is pretty good and I can see myself digging back in to kill some time in the future.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

fridge corn posted:

Death Stranding was awesome but the story is pants on head dumb af, although I recognise that's part of the charm

Just like most of 2020

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

VG im still waiting for my hitman 2 key thanks, im in discord

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
good morning chat thread

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

ethanol posted:

VG im still waiting for my hitman 2 key thanks, im in discord

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKJdBXdy1sY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL93TNUxjRk

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

hitman 2 is extremely good so far

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I will probably load up Death Stranding again before the end of 2020. I need me some human strands.

EDIT:

I've really been cruising through FFT after overcoming that first real test of a fight. I also loving hate Argath/Algus.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

quote:

hitman 2 is extremely good so far
WAR
CRIME

Her eyes are trying to escape her face

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Gura is a treasure.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I got burned out in the snowy mountain area after doing I guess the exact same thing everyone else does where you create an elaborate network of zip lines

idk how far that is

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Help Im Alive posted:

I got burned out in the snowy mountain area after doing I guess the exact same thing everyone else does where you create an elaborate network of zip lines

idk how far that is

Yeah that's exactly what happened to me. I made a bunch of ziplines and then decided I wanted to see the end of the story more than I wanted to build up infrastructure yet again in yet another area. It's not far from the end, but it also marked the last time I cared about optional deliveries so I missed out on a lot of upgrades.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Deathly Blanding

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Awesome Animals posted:

Gura is a treasure.

Korone best girl for HololiveJP
Gura best girl for HololiveEN

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

super cocaine

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Some times
go slipping through the cracks

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I remember the snowy mountain region being really tough to get through. The terrain made the whole thing very slow and poorly paced in comparison to the rest of the game. Once you get through that though it feels really good and you're in the home stretch of finishing the game.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I said come in! posted:

I remember the snowy mountain region being really tough to get through. The terrain made the whole thing very slow and poorly paced in comparison to the rest of the game. Once you get through that though it feels really good and you're in the home stretch of finishing the game.

Did you not have the snow legs?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I had the snow legs but they disappeared at some point, I think the Heartman cutscene removes all your cargo and equipment for some reason and I didn't get it all back

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

Korone best girl for HololiveJP
Gura best girl for HololiveEN

wow wrong on both counts

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Go on then

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

haveblue posted:

I had the snow legs but they disappeared at some point, I think the Heartman cutscene removes all your cargo and equipment for some reason and I didn't get it all back

You had to talk to Legman

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Go on then

Coco #1 JP
Ame #1 En
Artia #1 CN

That's not to say that Korone and Gura aren't awesome they're just not my faves!

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I can only cast opinions on the Holomyths, but I think Gura and Amelia are equally treasured

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The only Holo I care about is Holo Knight

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

They're good vtubers bront

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Holo.

Is it me you’re looking for?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

big pekora and okayu fan here

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Awesome Animals posted:

I've really been cruising through FFT after overcoming that first real test of a fight. I also loving hate Argath/Algus.
The only thing Algus is good for is being target practice for your team to throw stones at.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Don't get yourselves banned. Neither of us want to see you go holo.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

homeless snail posted:

john carmack is also the guy that had his cat euthanized when it pissed on his leather couch

The Rainbow Bridge but instead of Carmack being happily reunited with the Office Cat at the bridge the cat finally gets to enact his revenge on Carmack.

Doom Guy and Daisy are off to the side watching it play out, nodding approvingly.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

best holo is aqua youre all philistines

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

and okayu yeah and fubuki

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Looper posted:

good morning chat thread

Good morning Looper

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Stux posted:

and okayu yeah and fubuki

Okayu owns

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ok wtf is a holo? Is it separate from vtuber?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

Ok wtf is a holo? Is it separate from vtuber?

hololive is the most prominent vtuber agency