Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Mooktastical posted:

My favorite part is that at some point someone decided that the best way to fill the empty space on the right and left edges wasn't to paint little American flags, but stripes of red, white, and blue instead. Also, the one on the left is just :allears: with the giant asymmetrical blue and white at the bottom there. But at least they were smart enough to (mostly) use white for the border, rather than blue. So we're thinking two different artists, right? I can't imagine one person would 'improve' either side by drawing the other one as-is, so it's gotta be two people.

Jesus, the longer I look at it the more questions I have. It's a Mandlebrot Set of stupidity.

I love homemade signs in rural areas. My crazy central Illinois grandpa had one that said "Wanted: Bear Traps" that was nailed to a tree in their front yard for my entire childhood. Good times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Mozi posted:

you're either a liver or a dyer. everybody alive is currently a liver or a dyer, if they end up dying they're a dyer but if not they're a real liver

You either die a liver, or live long enough to see yourself become the dier.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
My. Little. Lady. Bugs.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Waterbed Wendy posted:

My. Little. Lady. Bugs.

Thanks, I hate it

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Play posted:

that is beyond irony, and parody, and sarcasm, and all of it

Welcome to 2020, baby!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3LeLtM2mA5vsihCR

it's been proven time and time again that these people are in fact the snowflakes, but goddamn, this poo poo is low.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/1315654970486685698
Lol

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
To put some perspective on those numbers,
https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1315295544680550402

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

maralago delenda est

Althalin
Nov 19, 2019

Putting the ham in Chamon
Pork Pro

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's been proven time and time again that these people are in fact the snowflakes, but goddamn, this poo poo is low.

The Nightmare Fear Factory thread has really been puttin' in the work this year

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

LifeSunDeath posted:

Trying real hard to think of a more 2020 headline but failing

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Strong Sauce posted:

maybe. but the tweet sounds like he's saying there's a devastating poll, not necessarily the cook political report poll..

btw. while parsing through the early years of trump presidency, bet no one remembers this gem:

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/844695052509237248

loving lol

I remember that.
LOL at the naivete!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Avirosb posted:

Trump lingered last in line for brains
And the one he got was sorta rotten and insane

Small hands so sad a fly could land
Is trump posting tweets or is he spreading to his fans?

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Oct 12, 2020

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

California republicans are human garbage.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I remember that.
LOL at the naivete!!!
I made a deal with the bully that if I give him my lunch money today tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday he won't take it on Friday

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Gutter Phoenix posted:

California Republicans are human garbage.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

LifeSunDeath posted:

Racist rear end in a top hat defending Führer Trump. A true example of a white knight.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nazis trumpis whats the difference

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Gutter Phoenix posted:

California republicans are human garbage.

I have personal experience with Utah and PA republicans and I'm pretty sure all republicans are trash people

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

ACAB also applies to conservatives too

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!! The 3 best places in the US = Hell. Good to know!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

He's eagerly waiting to call them shitholes.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!

Hope you're ready to visit Heavenly Father on the planet Kolob real soon, buddy!!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol that those children are smart enough to know why Trump is awful but all the guy knows how to do is point a gun at them and tell them to stop.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Healthy young staffer goes to president, gets pumped with massive load of many viruses, doesn't feel good and changes - COVID.

Althalin
Nov 19, 2019

Putting the ham in Chamon
Pork Pro

explosivo posted:

Lol that those children are smart enough to know why Trump is awful but all the guy knows how to do is point a gun at them and tell them to stop.

"When the only tool you have is a hammer gun, every problem looks like a nail a group of schoolchildren"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Is Melania roni free or is she in Hell endlessly putting up Christmas decorations as punishment?

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Is Melania roni free or is she in Hell endlessly putting up Christmas decorations as punishment?

I really don't care do u?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

old beast lunatic posted:

I have personal experience with Utah and PA republicans and I'm pretty sure all republicans are trash people

These are also correct statements.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

That doesn't rhyme!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

lol that the President has basically not mentioned his wife's health since she caught a potentially fatal virus

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Trumper pointing gun at a bunch of kids:
“Hey, calm down!!”

Kid:
“You’re the one with a gun, bro.”

:discourse:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Hell is telling the help to line the hallways with blood trees

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

A Fancy Hat posted:

lol that the President has basically not mentioned his wife's health since she caught a potentially fatal virus

I think all the microclotting has made him totally forget she existed. Ivanka is new wife.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Unrelated: Do we know what music Trump listens to? If any at all. I ask because I am wondering if the motherfucker has any sort of humanizing characteristics?

He doesn't drink, he doesn't read books, he fast forwards through Bloodsport because it was too boring and intellectual, he doesn't follow sports. What else is there to make him seem like a normal human?

He has a weird infatuation with Elton John, before and beyond that stupid "rocket man'" quip, but it's not clear why or what might have lodged it in his brain, or whether he actually knows or cares about his music

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

A Fancy Hat posted:

Look, I have the best wife money can buy. She's terrific, okay? Just fantastic. You wouldn't - look, even if I showed you, you wouldn't believe it. You wanna see it? Okay, okay, just let me... I've got my phone here, the best phone. These pictures, they came from our little, our bathroom camera thing. You know.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Imagine how much of a loving wimp you’d have to be as a grown-rear end man to pull a gun on literal children because you’re losing an argument prompted by your racist shirt.

Also that dude should not have access to a gun but lmao the cops will allow him to cower in the corner with his AR-15 all day.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009