Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Might be a microwave turkey burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Might be a microwave turkey burger

I think it is a mishmash of several different meals that company puts out since they don't promote a "turkey burger with sauce over rice" dish. But it most resembles their turkey burger maybe with some sauce left over from their chicken parm.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

MassRafTer posted:

I just want to know how he managed to eat that while driving.

#ItsALifestyle

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
Considering Braun's size and strongman background, dude is probably eating a mountain of food on a daily basis. He can't really be picky about flavor and will appreciate any shortcuts (like cheapass hamburger patties).

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Suleman posted:

Considering Braun's size and strongman background, dude is probably eating a mountain of food on a daily basis. He can't really be picky about flavor and will appreciate any shortcuts (like cheapass hamburger patties).

This isn't that though, he is buying from a fitness meal site, he is posting this to show everyone how good and healthy it looks.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

MassRafTer posted:

This isn't that though, he is buying from a fitness meal site, he is posting this to show everyone how good and healthy it looks.

He's trying to galaxy brain it by making them look so bad that they pay him to stop promoting their product

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

inthesto posted:

He's trying to galaxy brain it by making them look so bad that they pay him to stop promoting their product

I hope they are sponsoring him, see that story and think "gently caress yes this is going really well!"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
That sauce is way too brown to be ketchup

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
The longer I look at it the more repulsed I get.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Could the bad meal picture be falafel? It looks too light to be right but we're obviously not dealing with a connoisseur here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't think that nasty mess would taste bad because my palate is very bad. but it wouldn't be very appetizing and i don't think i would eat that one meal in a whole day due to the boredom of having to eat it. How about you? talking to those who haven't said their piece yet

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Body builder food looks like its made when you're too depressed to cook but still want to make enough for the week.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gonzo McFee posted:

Body builder food looks like its made when you're too depressed to cook but still want to make enough for the week.

Yeah, when you're pounding 8000 calories a day of precisely measured macros, you stop caring about flavor and looks and just make things that get you what you want. I remember hearing about some powerlifter that would boil whole chickens and throw them in a blender and that was it.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Rarity posted:

That sauce is way too brown to be ketchup

my first guess was hot sauce of some kind

it looks unappetizing as hell and a plate of slop, but when you've got a giant frame like that to maintain it takes a lot of high protein food. i remember ryback having an existential crisis when bryan would take him to panera bread

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I remember seeing a video or article about :poland: Strongman Champion Mariusz Pudzianowski diet and he said he'd eat like 2-3lbs of gummy worms/chocolate a day

quote:

My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and two to three pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy. In the morning, it will be several 3 Musketeers and/or Snickers bars; I need them for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 PM, is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes. An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate. Dinner is whatever meat I can grab—steaks, pork chops, bacon—plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. At 9 or 10 PM, I work out again. Afterward, I have a protein shake and more chocolate. At 3 or 4 AM, I wake up and have more chocolate, then go back to sleep until morning.

I also assume "all that stuff" means steroids

vvv I know, a snickers bar, ugh I'll take the crab juice

Hirez fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Oct 14, 2020

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hirez posted:

I remember seeing a video or article about :poland: Strongman Champion Mariusz Pudzianowski diet and he said he'd eat like 2-3lbs of gummy worms/chocolate a day

I also assume "all that stuff" means steroids

:barf:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

look @ the body of the candy/chocolate diet

I didn't even know the human body had so many veins, why can't the nurses ever find even 1 of mine :argh:

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/FinnBalor/status/1316464950840299523

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ouch

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im surprised they didn't shave his face for the surgery

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Didn't know that Finn was from Innsmouth.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mean with the local they gave him probably everything crawls innsmouth now

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

I thought Barnacle Jim died

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Barnacle Finn

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
What is that black thing in his right eye? A weirdly-burst blood vessel?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

what, everyone doesn't look like that when they're forced to watch NXT WWE?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hirez posted:

This line:

quote:

At 3 or 4 AM, I wake up and have more chocolate, then go back to sleep until morning.

Has me ready to dedicate my life to body building or whatever. I want this life.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

This line:

Has me ready to dedicate my life to body building or whatever. I want this life.

one of my friends out here is an All Natural Bodybuilder and his diet leads to him having 45 minute to 90 minute sessions on the toilet bowl usually twice per day

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JOHN CENA posted:

one of my friends out here is an All Natural Bodybuilder and his diet leads to him having 45 minute to 90 minute sessions on the toilet bowl usually twice per day

I retract my previous statement. I will continue to eat the normal amount of chocolate for my body type and lifestyle.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Hirez posted:

I didn't even know the human body had so many veins, why can't the nurses ever find even 1 of mine :argh:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

JOHN CENA posted:

Same tbh but I just have IBS.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

honry posting is banned!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/80sWrestling_/status/1316428891649646594?s=20

https://twitter.com/steveaustinBSR/status/1316465070046502912?s=20

https://twitter.com/steveaustinBSR/status/1316466193427886080?s=20

https://twitter.com/steveaustinBSR/status/1316467213612675072?s=20

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Hirez posted:

Pudzian #1

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

https://twitter.com/ThanksDanTheDad/status/1316482499409784833

Looks like The Collective could turn into a hotspot

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Thought my monitor was off for a second phew

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy's face looks hosed

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Face hosed me Finn.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ya dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1316446599820857344