Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

jesus christ hahaha

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
:agreed: w/ her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx5SGMvOnSc

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

:vince:

:perfect:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Stop doxxing my wife!

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Stop doxxing my waifu!

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Seems like a lady who would appreciate dank DS9 memes and loss.jpg :wiggle:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Don’t know which is worse, being cheated on or having to play dark souls 2

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I've never played any Dark Souls game (much less Dark Souls 2) so that meme makes no sense.

I'm going to assume that anime woman is having sex.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Android Apocalypse posted:

I've never played any Dark Souls game (much less Dark Souls 2) so that meme makes no sense.

I'm going to assume that anime woman is having sex.

:thejoke: is that people with that opinion are bad at sex so their wife is cheating on them.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

"I've had a long distinguished career in Starfleet Medical but do you hear them call me Doctor Crusher? No. I've been a wife and mother but do you heal them call me Mrs. Crusher? No. But you gently caress one ghost and it's "Bev the Ghost Dick Crusher" for the rest of your life..."

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Melaneus posted:

"I've had a long distinguished career in Starfleet Medical but do you hear them call me Doctor Crusher? No. I've been a wife and mother but do you heal them call me Mrs. Crusher? No. But you gently caress one ghost ..."

This comic is better without the last panel

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/hHrLMcb.mp4

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401472926312038412/765428722165481482/gordon.mp4

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Drone_Fragger posted:

Ye gods! My Duncan Idaho is ruined! But what if...I were to create a ghola and disguise it as my own Idaho? Ho ho ho, delightfully devilish Leto!

I come from the past to say:

:chanpop:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Lol if you think you need to be that old to own a gun in the USA.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

The Bloop posted:

This comic is better without the last panel

You're probably right, as they say 'Beverly is the soul of...' Sorry, 'Brevity is the soul of wit'

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

trapped mouse posted:

Lol if you think you need to be that old to own a gun in the USA.

There is no bottom age to getting a FOID card as my cousin found out when he got his infant son his card. It was initially rejected because it wasn’t signed; so they put a pen in the baby’s hand and he scribbled on the sheet, and that did it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Trevor Hale posted:

There is no bottom age to getting a FOID card as my cousin found out when he got his infant son his card. It was initially rejected because it wasn’t signed; so they put a pen in the baby’s hand and he scribbled on the sheet, and that did it.

perfectly normal country

completely functional

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

N. Senada posted:

Ultimately it’s to destroy the sun so our enemies can’t harvest solar power

This post reminded me of something which makes me a bit sad.

So Netflix has this really wacky Chinese production, a sci-fi flick called Wandering Earth.

The plot is that the sun is dying and as a last resort measure, the peoples of the Earth hide in underground cities they can keep warm, while they strapped a shitload of rockets to the Earth in order to launch it all the way to the next step over. The film follows a bunch of people who travel the frozen surface for reasons, and also some people in a space ship ahead of Earth who are noticing it's about to crash into Jupiter if they don't give the rockets an extra burn.

I found the movie really quite funny (and at moments, quite tense too), and I think it'd make great meme material, if only I wasn't the only person who bothered watching it.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
I watched it. It had a guy firing a machine gun at Jupiter. It was awesome!

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

Carbon dioxide posted:

This post reminded me of something which makes me a bit sad.

So Netflix has this really wacky Chinese production, a sci-fi flick called Wandering Earth.

The plot is that the sun is dying and as a last resort measure, the peoples of the Earth hide in underground cities they can keep warm, while they strapped a shitload of rockets to the Earth in order to launch it all the way to the next step over. The film follows a bunch of people who travel the frozen surface for reasons, and also some people in a space ship ahead of Earth who are noticing it's about to crash into Jupiter if they don't give the rockets an extra burn.

I found the movie really quite funny (and at moments, quite tense too), and I think it'd make great meme material, if only I wasn't the only person who bothered watching it.

Wasn't that some CCP propaganda piece? Or am I mixing up things?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Chikimiki posted:

Wasn't that some CCP propaganda piece? Or am I mixing up things?

that's all chinese movies

and also all western ones , if the studios want to make money in the chinese market

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

More than once, memes have made me watch something new so I could get the joke. Bring us the memes

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

N. Senada posted:

More than once, memes have made me watch something new so I could get the joke. Bring us the memes

This is why memes about media that don't actually exist are so insidious

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Trevor Hale posted:

i was gonna jokingly say "used to be even a toddler could get a shotgun at walmart" but it's not as funny now

(the only thing that's changed is--iirc--walmart stopped selling firearms. plenty of gun stores remain.)

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The toddler still cannot buy a firearm, even with their Illinois FOID as it is still illegal for a person under the age of 18 to purchase one. That said, they can be gifted a firearm by their parents, which is completely legal.

Memes:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

The toddler still cannot buy a firearm, even with their Illinois FOID as it is still illegal for a person under the age of 18 to purchase one. That said, they can be gifted a firearm by their parents, which is completely legal.

Memes:

I'm gonna need an explanation of that table

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dabir posted:

The two short chains are supporting the weight. The long chains are just to keep it from tipping to one side, but do not support weight.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Dabir posted:

The top bit acutally "hangs" from the middle chain, the outer chains provide tension.
They have a specific name that's tens- something but I can't remember it

e:fb

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Tensegrity table iirc

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Memento posted:

Tensegrity table iirc

Thanks that was driving me mad

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

freelop posted:

Thanks that was driving me mad

Like, Call of Cthulhu mad? Cos I could certainly believe that.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Dabir posted:

You can get little tensegrity lego sets from Ali express, if you want to amuse yourself for 10 minutes

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Dabir posted:

consider that you've got a bunch of stress from multiple sources but somehow you're mostly managing to at least appear to be balancing

that, but physics

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Stunt furniture cracks me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsmTPBToih4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Dabir posted: