Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

je1 healthcare posted:

Oh yeah, GB and Gamespot and a bunch of CNet properties got sold to some internet marketing firm today

im worried for gamefaqs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Writing on the computer has been difficult in this unprecedented time of everyone staying home, thus I will not be reviewing @bug_dick's latest masterpiece, Silence of the Fun.

Also, it's very important that the default avatar for Spelunky 2 is a woman. Very important

very important

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

im worried for gamefaqs

Nothing better happen to GameFAQs.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Writing on the computer has been difficult in this unprecedented time of everyone staying home, thus I will not be reviewing @bug_dick's latest masterpiece, Silence of the Fun.

In Training posted:

my job where I got paid to sit in front of my computer to game for 10 hours a day has never been the same since the WFH revolution .

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:catstare:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

does anyone have the screencap of i think drew smashing klepek's balls over the stardew jerkoff mod article? i cant find it anymore

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I can’t write in Starbucks during covid

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nothing better happen to GameFAQs.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Good luck kplek

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
https://twitter.com/ybbaaabby/status/1316830849833349121?s=20

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1316841979922190336?s=20

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Abby leaving without another job lined up doesn't sound good for GB

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they got bought by a content click farm Corp or something, their days are numbered

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

not surprising though I mean they're charging a monthly sub for Fortnite and Minecraft live-streams, not really a pivot that's going to save your future

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Abby leaving without another job lined up doesn't sound good for GB

it sounds like she was laid off

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

it sounds like she was laid off

Exactly

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

not surprising though I mean they're charging a monthly sub for Fortnite and Minecraft live-streams, not really a pivot that's going to save your future

Fortnite and minecraft livestreams that inexplicably need two offices on opposite ends of the country

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It should've been rorie

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
in two of the most expensive cities in the country lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It should've been rorie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:rolleyes: Rorie Haters BTFO. His Holy Pupperness stays winning.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Cojawfee posted:

She said she's been thinking about it for months. I'm guessing that she's discussed moving on in the past and then when this sale happened and other sites were doing layoffs, she volunteered to leave to save anyone else from having to be laid off if such a thing were to happen.

What a saint.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I literally stopped listening to GB when she wouldn’t stfu about dream daddy or whatever the gently caress. Bye bitch

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
there was a period where rorie was on every single quicklook and it was unbearable

but iirc the new hotspot is behind the paywall and its just the old crew shooting poo poo (in the older eps at least, im catching up)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive badically forgotten about giant bomb since i was only watching ranking of fighters and thats been shot in the rear end during covid for some unholy reason

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

The Sims 4 DLC and extra content news. Rorie’s in charge now right?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Everyone but rorie has been laid off. Rorie stays because they don’t actually pay him anything he just keeps showing up.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
they just send him a bag of company scrip* every week and that's more than enough for the Rormeister

*one of those yellow envelopes filled with kinda badly printed puppy pics

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/1319662975389593602

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

proud grandpa

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013