Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I would rather have all day mcnuggets.

I remember when I used to work until 4am, one night, I just wanted some McNuggets, and because I showed up at 4:05am, they would only give me breakfast foods.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mcdoubles are microwave-friendly

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
yeah if you want something that mcdoubles as a coaster

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

no i'm pretty sure liquids are still permeable. not a good usage

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

----------------

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

:staredog:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I STOLE THE PHOTO I SAW THE PHOTO ELSEWHERE ONLINE AND REHOSTED IT HERE IT IS NOT MINE

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

like, who orders sodas anymore

----------------

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

i say swears online posted:

like, who orders sodas anymore

It's free with the meal, idiot

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what number is the mcdouble meal

----------------

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

what number is the mcdouble meal

Any meal can be a mcdouble If you order two of them

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

lmao

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

There's a new one of those "music artists' favorite order!" things out for J Balvin. Instead of a flat price on a combo you basically order a Big Mac and fries (any size) and get a free regular Oreo McFlurry.

I'm sure the staff at McDonald's are stoked about having to make a bazillion mcflurries.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
There are going to be a shitload of broken ice cream machines...

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

franchisees: "no more loving all-day breakfast"

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Cross-Section posted:

franchisees: "no more loving all-day breakfast"

McDonalds: Makes rights to sell any breakfast or coffee item at anytime conditional on opening up and paying for a wholly new and separate building and franchise license operated under the McCafe banner.

Highest Cactus
Jul 25, 2007

News: Mysterious illegal cookies seized. "Tastes terrible," says police.

UltraRed posted:

Got drunk on a Thursday and ordered 10 McDoubles. I was able to eat 2

so much food

A friend of mine tried to eat 10 mcdoubles and a large fry as a bet, and livestreamed the attempt on facebook. He made it six and a half burgs in plus a handful of fries before he had to tap out.

I once ate 4 big macs during the 2 for 3 dollar promotion.

Get serious, man

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Highest Cactus posted:

A friend of mine tried to eat 10 mcdoubles and a large fry as a bet, and livestreamed the attempt on facebook. He made it six and a half burgs in plus a handful of fries before he had to tap out.

I once ate 4 big macs during the 2 for 3 dollar promotion.

Get serious, man

10 mcdoubles and a large fry is 4390 calories. Very close to the Taco Bell burrito gauntlet total of 4280 calories.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
That’s just so much food in one sitting! 2-3 Big Macs is like... half a loaf of bread by itself, a head of lettuce...

Like I’m 250 lbs and I can maybe eat 3 slices of pizza in one sitting before I have to take a nap. I couldn’t imagine eating 10 hamburgers, unless I am specifically channeling Chevy Chase from the hamburger eating contest in Beethoven

----------------

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

Weight is not strictly correlated with burg devouring limit. I'm 125lbs and can eat several burgs in one sitting. (Sometimes.)

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
The Burrito Gauntlet has hella more cheese food product and refried beans, which are some of the most filling and satiating pastes you could eat.

I'm not saying I could eat 10 McDoubles and large fry, but that is way less of a hurdle for the same number of calories.

Could I eat half a loaf of bread, 10 slices of cheese, and 1(?) pound of ground beef with condiments? Maybe. And I would have major regrets.

Could I eat 3 lbs of refried beans, 1 lb of nacho cheese, 1 lb+ of beef/oat/TVP crumbles, many cups of cheese and sour cream, and whatever else the Burrito Gauntlet entails? Absolutely not. Never.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The Belt of Fat episode of King of the Hill gave me an easy out for being ashamed of my gorging capabilities.

----------------

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had the spicy nuggets today but they were out of the sauce. They were not spicy at all.

----------------

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I drunkenly order 20 double cheeseburgers on Friday (30 bucks) and I finished them up today. Ask me about how I regulate my bowels. Ask me. I am a god. Eggs and mini-wheats and soluable fiber and caffeine and vitamins. Warship me

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
McDonald’s + meat + cheese +time + microwave = taco bell

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

where you gettin' double cheeseburgers for like $1.39 apiece? here the inferior mcdouble is $1.79

----------------

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

where you gettin' double cheeseburgers for like $1.39 apiece? here the inferior mcdouble is $1.79

All in total it was closer to $40, actually and that was before delivery + tip. Double cheese burgers were $1.80. McDoubles are $1.25. The prices vary depending on traffic where I live. Forget about buying near the airport. I usually go to this McDonald’s because Otherwise they take forever.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

UltraRed posted:

I drunkenly order 20 double cheeseburgers on Friday (30 bucks) and I finished them up today. Ask me about how I regulate my bowels. Ask me. I am a god. Eggs and mini-wheats and soluable fiber and caffeine and vitamins. Warship me

Were you alone? I’m struggling to imagine what specific kind of drunk you have to be to order 20 cheeseburgers at once.

----------------

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

Were you alone? I’m struggling to imagine what specific kind of drunk you have to be to order 20 cheeseburgers at once.

Well, there’s already the delivery fee + tip. And I spent $20 ordering less food before... why not make it worth the while? I think the night I ordered them I was able to get down 3 before I had to lay down.

I was alone. I think any sober person would have talked me out of it, or suggest one of the millions of frozen meals in my freezer. Only a depressant could convince you that eating this crap is worth the caloric intake.

ninjoatse.cx fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Oct 13, 2020

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
The best way to re-heat a McDonald is in a bamboo steamer.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

okay mister president

----------------

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Went today, had a pretty decent app deal where you can get 2 of any size fries if you order 20 nugs

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Went today, had a pretty decent app deal where you can get 2 of any size fries if you order 20 nugs

lolll I did this last week. I never buy fries anymore because they're so bad for you but I splurged and made bad decisions

----------------

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I got the BOGO McGriddles deal on my app today and holy poo poo McGriddles are straight crack

----------------

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

I got the BOGO McGriddles deal on my app today and holy poo poo McGriddles are straight crack

They either taste like heaven or like they've been recently microwaved, there is no middle

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sausage mcgriddles with round egg are the best thing on the menu

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
egg's ok but the cheese with the mcgriddles just disgusts me, not a good flavor combo. i usually just go straight sausage

havent tried round egg yet will give it a shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

TheAardvark posted:

egg's ok but the cheese with the mcgriddles just disgusts me, not a good flavor combo. i usually just go straight sausage

havent tried round egg yet will give it a shot

Have you had the chicken Mcgriddle? It's great. No cheese or egg bullshit. Just the chicken and bread. It's the closest thing you can get to chicken and waffles at McDonalds.

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Jose Oquendo posted:

Have you had the chicken Mcgriddle? It's great. No cheese or egg bullshit. Just the chicken and bread. It's the closest thing you can get to chicken and waffles at McDonalds.

im not a huge fan since its a patty, i'd be more in to it if it was a big rear end chunk of spicy breast like bojangles

sausage and the mcgriddles go together perfectly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

TheAardvark posted:

im not a huge fan since its a patty, i'd be more in to it if it was a big rear end chunk of spicy breast like bojangles

sausage and the mcgriddles go together perfectly

Maybe it varies by region because the chicken McGriddles I've had around here aren't the patty. It's more like the chicken they use in the strips.

edit: But yeah the sausage is good on them too. Much better than the bacon.

----------------