Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Kiaraa's large sausage fingers on that steering wheel is distracting as hell

I had the itch to start playing the original scuffed Digimon World so I started it up and had random Hololive clips playing in the background and stumbled upon a clip of Korone playing it. A couple hours later I was considering buying Cadance of Hyrule, randomly clicked on a link to Korone's stream and she's been playing it for 7 hours straight

I think it's a sign

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Here is lilypichu's avatar. It's kind of weird because she already had an anime persona she has been drawing herself as for years and it doesn't look like that.

https://twitch.tv/videos/772961217

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

CJ posted:

Here is lilypichu's avatar. It's kind of weird because she already had an anime persona she has been drawing herself as for years and it doesn't look like that.

https://twitch.tv/videos/772961217
I've known Lilly through friends of friends for a long time (Long before OfflineTV ever existed) and she was pretty much born for the role of Real Life anime

When she was testing out her V-Tuber avatar, her boyfriend took over the mic to troll her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksjokHmQz70

If Lilly hadn't already been famous she would've been a V-Tuber

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Don't punt a shark.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I've been watching Korone play Cadence of Hyrule I think two hours now, It's a light rhythm game mixed with SNES Link to the Past. This is the perfect Calli/Kiaraa couch coop game

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

I've been watching Korone play Cadence of Hyrule I think two hours now, It's a light rhythm game mixed with SNES Link to the Past. This is the perfect Calli/Kiaraa couch coop game

Think she'd be into Crypt of the Necrodancer?

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
Aaaand Coco's return stream has just become her celebratory 700k subs stream. :toot:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Breadmaster posted:

Think she'd be into Crypt of the Necrodancer?
Korone? Definitely. Crypt of the Necrodancer is by the same team and her favorite part so far seems to be the songs anyway, they play almost identically. Karone seems to want to beat the whole game in one sitting and she's getting pretty good at it so she should be able to breeze through most of Crypt if she does it a week from now

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Ah, Ina has decided to be the one who builds infrastructure so everyone won't constantly be naked and starving.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19bBlAJLlVQ

In honor of 35p coming back here is my favorite video of her. I love the chat interaction and the moment when after she "breaks up" with her viewers, they turn the roleplay back on her by giving a classic BF in a fight line. Don't pretend to be my BF in a quarrel!!

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

From Ina's stream. FFXIV stream maybe? Though I dunno what they mean by AO-Chan

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
AO-Chan refers to The Ancient Ones, a moderator in Ina's chat.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Who is HoloEN?

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

AO-chan is the mod in Ina's chat (And possibly some of the others), and might be her manager.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Lyer posted:

Who is HoloEN?

Maybe its "Ancient One" and maybe the want a Live2D model for them so they can show up on stream.

People suggest it might be Ina's Sister.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I'll admit, the way Gura says "hello" is one of the cutest things I've ever heard

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

Fat_Cow posted:

Maybe its "Ancient One" and maybe the want a Live2D model for them so they can show up on stream.

People suggest it might be Ina's Sister.

That would be interesting, family streams are always entertaining.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's Friend A (EN).

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lywIiQIuG2o

Hahahaha.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Shadowlyger posted:

AO-Chan refers to The Ancient Ones, a moderator in Ina's chat.

also canonically the book in her character design lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
jesus, I went to sleep when korone was starting in on cadence and she was still going when I got up. how often do they do those 10+ hour streams?

and how do people keep up with one let alone multiple vtubers? what are the best highlight channels?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Captain Invictus posted:

jesus, I went to sleep when korone was starting in on cadence and she was still going when I got up. how often do they do those 10+ hour streams?

and how do people keep up with one let alone multiple vtubers? what are the best highlight channels?

I kinda watch the Minecraft VODs, watch the music streams, and sometimes listen to Korone, Hana or Pekora while at work but otherwise stick to translated clips.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Korone is infamous for 24-plus-hour streams. Okayu scolds her occasionally about not sleeping.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mirage posted:

Korone is infamous for 24-plus-hour streams. Okayu scolds her occasionally about not sleeping.

Yeah when Korone gets into a game she really gets into a game and will play for hours and hours. I admire her stamina.

Belan
May 7, 2007
Cover just confirmed that Coco and Haachama will return on monday.

https://twitter.com/cover_corp/status/1317631969887318016

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I really want HoloEN truly unleashed and see some of the vet streamers like Ame or Gura start doing some power streams ala korone.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Jerkface posted:

I really want HoloEN truly unleashed and see some of the vet streamers like Ame or Gura start doing some power streams ala korone.

Shouldn't be hard, Amelia is already pulling 24 hour minecraft shifts off screen. :v:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lyer posted:

Shouldn't be hard, Amelia is already pulling 24 hour minecraft shifts off screen. :v:

Ina and Amelia are playing an awful lot of minecraft aren't they.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Raenir Salazar posted:

I kinda watch the Minecraft VODs, watch the music streams, and sometimes listen to Korone, Hana or Pekora while at work but otherwise stick to translated clips.
yeah like, I watched a couple hours of the initial kiara minecraft stream, and then she made 4 more, but I enjoyed it and so want to watch it, but there's so drat much, and now apparently she's gotten all the other HLEN girls into it too so there's all that to see as well.

too much drat content.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
oh it's finally happening

https://twitter.com/inugamikorone/status/1317623964001136642

collab with risu

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

I'm glad to hear that. Moona's seeing a big popularity spike thanks to her Minecraft shenanigans with Pekora and co, and Iofi's collabs were also good fun.

I was hoping Risu would get a chance to shine outside of the ID box.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
If Risu starts streaming on youtube more this could skyrocket her popularity, she's extremely adorable.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah when Korone gets into a game she really gets into a game and will play for hours and hours. I admire her stamina.

It's honestly very impressive, probably not healthy, but whatever if she wants to do it more power to her.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
One human year equals seven dog years. She doesn’t have a lot of time to waste.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
But Korone is not just Dog. She is Dog God.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urugj-KO_nk

this explains what korone is

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

she is the earth

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Belan posted:

Cover just confirmed that Coco and Haachama will return on monday.

https://twitter.com/cover_corp/status/1317631969887318016

I noticed there's a bunch of other tweets too but my Japanese is way too poor to read them. I'm assuming it's mostly corporate-speak but one did seem to say there's legal action being taken against people trying to harass Coco? Good if that's so

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Jerkface posted:

Gura wants her audience to get enough sleep (and water), and will not be setting a bad example for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
lol pekora really likes moona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRxiKX_uPOU&t=104s