Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Hey GAG will you change my text too? This is a little more spooky than what I currently have:

"He is BOB, eager for fun. He wears a smile, everybody run!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Cyrano4747 posted:

anyone able to do something with mine? or just gin up a new one if that gif is a pain to work with.

I can try and make something later today!

Prof. Crocodile

sk posted:

here is some background to help inform your art: cyrano appreciates the felix the cat movie, but not felix the cat/pepsiman crossover artwork (bottom of page 424/top of page 425)

Manifisto

sk posted:

please, go for it, altho I had started working on trying to animate this dude (artwork not mine):

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Goons Are Garlic posted:

New liiiiist!!
As before, assume I change only your av, not your current tags etc. unless requested otherwise. If you're on this list, please check your posts itt and make sure I edited in your current setup somewhere, most likely your initial request post.

more falafel please

Joey McChrist (Text removed)

Dreadite

Luvcow

manero

Prepuce Repurposed (not yet approved)

pseudorandom

Twenty Four (not yet approved)

Evil Bob

Beamed

Dugong (not yet approved)

Splatmaster

FutonForensic

xcheopis

I had given up hope but there it is. A spoopy av for lil old me! I love it. Tyvm nut and GaG :peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Do I have to do anything special to approve it?

Evil Bob

You must go out into the night in the light of a full moon, out past the city limits. You must wander into the woods alone and when you reach the clearing with the stone circle you must stand in the middle and yell at the top of your lungs "I APPROVE! I APPROVE OF THIS SPOOKY AVATAR GRANTED UNTO ME! BY THE POWER OF THE SPIRITS TEMPORARILY GRANT ME THIS AVATAR!"

Then you return to your computer, and you post :twisted:

Areola Grande

:cloud:

Manifisto

this was my concept:

followed by a pic of a skull saying like "CREMATED" or something

Goons Are Gifts

prepuce repurposed posted:

Your approval form has been submitted, reviewed and approved! Your approved approval is now pending approval to be approved.
As soon as I queue it later.

Goons Are Gifts

Evil Bob posted:

Hey GAG will you change my text too? This is a little more spooky than what I currently have:

Sure! Gonna do this one in a minute, too. Text change/tag changes etc. Are all easy to do at any time, so anyone feel free to ask!

nut

am seeing some new avs about

Joey McChrist

oh hell yeah

thank you GaG and nut~!

Manifisto

the filesize is a touch high though

e: tweaked the timing

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 19, 2020

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

the filesize is a touch high though

tbh this is way better than anything I would have come up with!

Evil Bob

catch you with my death bag :skeltal:

manero

yusssss muahahah

Evil Bob

You may think I've gone insane... But I promise, I WILL POST AGAIN!!

Areola Grande

Goons Are Garlic posted:

Sure! Gonna do this one in a minute, too. Text change/tag changes etc. Are all easy to do at any time, so anyone feel free to ask!

I have no idea why my av text says "felt cute, might delete later". Can you change it to "Hoenn ain't easy"?

:kiddo:

Splatmaster

Goons Are Garlic posted:

:peanut::peanut::peanut:

Thank you for the avatar!

May I please have a Pumpkin Pals/Trashed Crew tag (or one or the other if I'm being greedy)?

Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cyrano4747

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

This is glorious. Thank you much.

GaG I'm gonna just get in line with everyone else to have mine put on, so go ahead and request the upload when you do the next batch.

ChubbyChecker

Cyrano4747 posted:

anyone able to do something with mine? or just gin up a new one if that gif is a pain to work with.

StrixNebulosa posted:

My av might already be Halloween enough, but I'd like to see if it can be improved. God I love this thread, look at all the pumpkins!

post here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765007 and say hello

ChubbyChecker

StrixNebulosa posted:

My av might already be Halloween enough, but I'd like to see if it can be improved. God I love this thread, look at all the pumpkins!

Manifisto

lol this is great

nut

biosterous

<-- spooky mode engaged!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

Macnult posted:

i forget who made this one forever ago but it's a scary one

Would you like to have it again? I can queue it right away, it's still on the servers.

Evil Bob posted:

I have no idea why my av text says "felt cute, might delete later". Can you change it to "Hoenn ain't easy"?

:kiddo:

Splatmaster posted:

:peanut::peanut::peanut:

Thank you for the avatar!

May I please have a Pumpkin Pals/Trashed Crew tag (or one or the other if I'm being greedy)?

Queued all of these!

Goons Are Gifts

New list:

StrixNebulosa

Cyrano

Might get those uploaded sooner than later, depending on how many avs are still missing.

Manifisto

Goons Are Garlic posted:

New list:

StrixNebulosa

Cyrano

Might get those uploaded sooner than later, depending on how many avs are still missing.

they cyrano one is slightly over the filesize limit, will that be an issue?

xcheopis

Fear the flea! :black101:

Areola Grande

:peanut: tyvm GaG

Cyrano4747

Manifisto posted:

they cyrano one is slightly over the filesize limit, will that be an issue?

Nah. With admin uploaded ones it's more of a recommendation than a hard requirement. It's a hard requirement on the ones that are purchased, though, because automated systems and all that.

FYI I can't do the uploading, so this isn't just me being coy about pushing my fat av through the process.

Goons Are Gifts

Cyrano is just a very lazy admin in general, you know, that's why he plays power moves on athanatos to get stuff uploaded

Cyrano4747

Goons Are Garlic posted:

Cyrano is just a very lazy admin in general, you know, that's why he plays power moves on athanatos to get stuff uploaded

tis true

I outsource EVERYTHING.

This post brought to you by Mechanical Turk.

Goons Are Gifts

He posts here and hasn't even approved my mod queue requests! LOOK AT IT!! This is the injustice I have to fight every day!!

Areola Grande

:pray: may I humbly request an av text correction

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

I just need a y at the end

Evil Bob

This is much spookier

Areola Grande

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Goons Are Garlic posted:

can i please impose on you to remove my tags? i would like no tags to distract from my nice av :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig