Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So after looking very legit for 4 weeks the Bills have looked fraudulent through 2

How many seasons have the Bills had an awesome September only to crash back down to earth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Generally that’s why you should let a season pass before making judgements

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So after looking very legit for 4 weeks the Bills have looked fraudulent through 2

I think their defensive game plan was to stop Mahomes, and they did.

At the particularly disastrous cost of turning the Chiefs and their lovely run blocking into Wisconsin somehow.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ha, I might have committed the cardinal sin of posting in the aftermath thread too early.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Josh Allen is Lamar if Lamar could throw

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
From just now

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1318340720088903680?s=19

So bad it's good

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Like an indie beat em up cut scene

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Stats apparently agree with my eye test about that game, the Bills were perfectly happy to get run over long after they should have made Mahomes try to do something (to be fair Mahomes probably would have done something)

https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/1318344760780873730

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

come on MUGEN you can do better

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The Bills are getting no production from the defensive line(though apparently advanced stats like Hughes). Both the Titans and Chiefs dominated the LOS. Combine that with Edmunds playing hurt, Milano out, and atrocious depth at linebacker and cornerback, and you have a defense that can’t do poo poo.
Leslie Frasier and Sean McDermott don’t seem to have any answers.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Pls show the Seahawks painting.

Oh it's the one in my avatar, unless grandpa has a tribute to Seahawks of the past hidden somewhere for their 45th anniversary (aka some version of that Boz poster but with featurint Cortez Kennedy as the Boz and Steve Largent as the bikini babe).

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Oh and those comic art qbs have a real deviant art air about them that I enjoy. It almost makes me want to rewatch/reread Eyeshield 21.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

The Bills are getting no production from the defensive line(though apparently advanced stats like Hughes). Both the Titans and Chiefs dominated the LOS. Combine that with Edmunds playing hurt, Milano out, and atrocious depth at linebacker and cornerback, and you have a defense that can’t do poo poo.
Leslie Frasier and Sean McDermott don’t seem to have any answers.

Yeah even Hughes has been stinking it up. The DEs love to give up the edge on every play and when they are trying to pressure inside they get like oblitered by the other teams Oline. Like the Chiefs had this 7th round lineman from Illinois in the game and he was whipping a hilarious amount of Bills Dlineman rear end on practically every play.

I just want to thank Kansas City for not totally destroying them but the Bills need alot of work right now.

Also not speaking about this in a political sense but I think not having the fans actually in the stadium does hurt this team when it comes to playing with more energy.
Honestly I'm mad that they arent there to boo this team for this game and let them know it.

For the Chiefs to go into Buffalo and run like hell against them like that and not even bother to unleash the weapons they had...I mean what a mess.

Their whole defense looks...lost.
It's scary and with the expanded practice squad limit they can't get a decent free agent at this stage. They might need to start talking to some teams about picks for players or this team ain't going nowhere even if they make the playoffs.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1318368231510388737

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The Cowboys are filth, fire McCarthy, quote this post next week

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

i called mccarthy as a huge downgrade from garrett day one

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
LMAO gently caress the Cowboys and Jerry Jones

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

but he ate so much tape in the tape barn

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/status/1318382270080708608

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SamuraiFoochs posted:

LMAO gently caress the Cowboys and Jerry Jones

:hmmyes:

I am also glad the Cowboys lost.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Please make this the background to TFF, thanks mods

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

this man does not deserve the cowboys and the cowboys do not deserve this man

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
When’s the last time Mike Nolan coached a top 10 defense because he’s just as bad as McCarthy

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Y'know, people have been asking to make pictures the background, but I've never actually seen it done in TFF for the decade-ish (oh god :gonk: ) I've been posting here.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Bout fuckin time Josh Allen got taken down a peg

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

McCarthy throwing his team under the bus for turnovers

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

:romo:

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Hmm I hope the Cowboys lose every game, fire every coach, pay Dak, cut half of the roster and go hard in free agency.

My only problem with this plan is that they still may win the NFC East.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Cowboys will win the NFC East with a 6-10 record.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

me when jerry jones activates the brain implants

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
OK, putting all the joke-posts and hot-takes aside:

Murray and co. looked actually good this game and I hope the Cards can show up for the next ***four weeks.

The upcoming Dolphins game doesn't count as a 'week' with respect to 'quality of football' and is officialy a 'toss-up game'.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

uhhh... if you take away the 2 long passes murray was 7 for 22 for 48 yards

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The end of the first half was pretty bad coaching, stunning to see the offense pack it in instead of trying to score again, Andy hasn’t had a time management gaffe that bad in years

The Bills just looked terrible tonight. KC could have play actioned but didn’t even need to. Josh Allen struggled.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

when u nut but she still suckin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

AndrewP posted:

Galaxy brain: Miami should trade Ryan Fitzpatrick to Cleveland right now. Miami gets a draft pick and can officially start the Tua era.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1318575233004113922