Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Katreus posted:

Not sure if it was posted here - checked back a few pages and don't think I saw it - but someone found the world seed for Hololive EN's Minecraft world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS-S7OZ0BMs

nice now people can backseat holoen minecraft streams by telling them where to find everything (already happening)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Space Flower posted:

nice now people can backseat holoen minecraft streams by telling them where to find everything (already happening)

gamers: not even once

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
cn members are gaining subs again, i hope they consider a rebrand and stronger separation and not closing it down.

i only follow artia so i know atleast if the worst happens she can start again on twitch, dunno about the others

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Talorat posted:

How the gently caress do people do this? I know there was a trick involving analyzing block rotations in the bedrock of a chunk, but I don't think the girls have even been down that far on stream yet.

They figured out how to hunt for seeds that naturally produce 20+ block high cactuses, so being able to find a specific seed with a bunch of known landmarks doesn't surprise me too much.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
It should only be an issue until they link to a resource server like JP does, right? Though I could see them eventually wanting to progess and take out the Ender Dragon without it. Especially Amelia and Ina.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Talorat posted:

How the gently caress do people do this? I know there was a trick involving analyzing block rotations in the bedrock of a chunk, but I don't think the girls have even been down that far on stream yet.

Red superchat: Hey Amelia! Don't you dare type /seed in the chat box. Don't do it!

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Trihugger posted:

It should only be an issue until they link to a resource server like JP does, right? Though I could see them eventually wanting to progess and take out the Ender Dragon without it. Especially Amelia and Ina.

I don't think they can do that with a realm tho.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
https://twitter.com/moonahoshinova/status/1318490559493808128?s=19
https://twitter.com/moonahoshinova/status/1318490701949149184?s=19

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Noted Youtube tech influencer Shishiro Botan paid big Asus bucks to flex her PC build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYxOg9nQgUs

Cmon Asus if you're already sponsoring her get her a 3000 series card.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Darn, missed the beginning of Rikka's unarchived singing stream. Wonder if someone will put up his version of Fly Me to the Moon on youtube.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I hate it so much when two separate streams I wanna watch airs at the same time. Meme challenge with Coco and Hachama or Kiara bottom lefting Fire Emblem again?

Misanthropic Void
Oct 9, 2012

We defiantly need to invent bigger days. 24h is just not enough.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Man, Kokorobeats head must be spinning. Much as I love it, pretty sure no Touhou remix ever charted.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
There's quite a lot going on right before Miko's return stream. Most notably for me is that Pekora is handmaking and baking bread to celebrate Miko's return. Though now she's sweating because there might not be enough time for it to finish baking before Miko's stream. There's so much to go back and watch though. Subaru and Mio are both playing Minecraft and Haachama had a singing stream earlier. Going to have quite a bit of back log to go through.

Misanthropic Void
Oct 9, 2012

Haachama as an Among Us stream scheduled in 22h. This will be... interesting.

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

mikos return stream starting now!

e: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_SWjDWUBDio

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Aaand 120+k people watching and trending worldwide after roughly 10 minutes.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
Miko giving no fucks about Youtube's fear of cooties. I got no horse in this race but I approve regardless.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Of course one of Miko's merchandise is an oppai mousepad of herself.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Reminded of this because I screenshotted it and sent it to someone on Discord last night, but Gura's sad face is incredibly powerful. I love it.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I can’t wait for Miko to meet HoloEN, it’s going to be amazing.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

drat you know you're big when you're return stream gets an end credits sequence.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
So at the end, Miko was talking about how she was scared that she was going to be forgotten because she was gone for so long. Glad her fans could show her just how loved she is and how happy we are that she's back.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

How long was she even gone for?

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Three and a half months, give or take.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

nearly three and a half months

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Since July.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Miko's last stream seems to be from July 11. She tried to do some short pre-recorded videos while sick, but when she went for in for surgery, all activity stopped. She's pretty much been absent for the entire big summer growth period of Hololive.

EDIT: I saw Noel in Miko's chat near the end, so she delayed her stream to wait for Miko to end. Calliope also pushed back her stream time by half an hour.

Trihugger fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Oct 21, 2020

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

jimmydalad posted:

So at the end, Miko was talking about how she was scared that she was going to be forgotten because she was gone for so long. Glad her fans could show her just how loved she is and how happy we are that she's back.

Yea, I don't blame her for thinking that. Almost 4 months of inactivity is an eternity for Vtuber.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Oh wow I had no idea. I only fell into the hole like a month ago with the English Holo girls. I'm happy she's back though. It was actually this clip of hers that got me into Hololive in the first place.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

A year ago, it was a very different Sakura Miko clip that got a lot of people into vtubers

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/usadapekora/status/1318904949468659712

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

homeless snail posted:

A year ago, it was a very different Sakura Miko clip that got a lot of people into vtubers

Ah yes. I saw that clip as well.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

The timing on her hiatus could hardly be worse too. If I remember, it was right around the same time as the copyright shenanigans nuking everyone's backlog. I remember a bunch of them kinda dealing with that by immediately digging in and churning out gobs of new content to kinda make up for it, but obviously that's not something Miko was able to do.

Thankfully for her, the Hololive brand has only exploded to new heights in the last several months, and an established 'tuber on hiatus like her benefits from that just like it did for all the new talent from 5th gen and Holo En (who obviously didn't even have a backlog to begin with).

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Noel's new more casual outfit

With Glasses!!!

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Oct 21, 2020

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Calli is teaching how to say Good Morning in English. Putting that min wage JET experience to use.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I fell into the clip hole just after she Miko went on break and despite not producing new content her unique personality and comedy style kept her one of the vtubers I was most interested in all this time despite the lack of new content. I expect her to really take off now.

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

lol noels chat filled with new members after saying shes gonna have a members only asmr stream

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Noel's new more casual outfit

With Glasses!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWVt0YnSYEY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

https://twitter.com/shirakamifubuki/status/1318910979883769857