Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
imo https://twitter.com/neoliberal_dad/status/1318984075638689795

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatal Error
Feb 13, 2013

by sebmojo

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Speaking of boomers our team boomer was going on about vaccines and flu shots today. I told him to gently caress off.

i wish i could get the flu vaccine but there aren’t enough to go around this year

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Jeffery Epstein didn’t kill himself

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pretty sure he died

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

pretty sure he died

that is correct

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Jeffery Epstein was murdered

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yeah............

by jeffery eptstein :rolleyes:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

p much everyone on both sides of the political spectrum agrees that epstein was murdered. the only debate is whether he was killed by the clinton foundation to cover up bill loving kids, or killed by the trump organization to cover up donald loving kids.

of course the reality is that both the clintons and the trumps hired hitmen to kill him, and so did half a dozen other mega-elites, and all their assassins bumped into each other in the jail hallway the same night and drew straws

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
it'll make a good plot for a sequel of grosse pointe blank

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Sagebrush posted:

p much everyone on both sides of the political spectrum agrees that epstein was murdered. the only debate is whether he was killed by the clinton foundation to cover up bill loving kids, or killed by the trump organization to cover up donald loving kids.

of course the reality is that both the clintons and the trumps hired hitmen to kill him, and so did half a dozen other mega-elites, and all their assassins bumped into each other in the jail hallway the same night and drew straws

the twist is, when they opened his cell, he'd already hung himself

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/sadvil/status/1318963633276153856

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

sbc is doing the lord's work but i feel like he is gonna get merc'd

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The gross giuliani poo poo that just got released also shows how comfortable our elite are with loving kids.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The gross giuliani poo poo that just got released also shows how comfortable our elite are with loving kids.

see the top of this page

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

How fortunate that this dropped right before the unsealed testimony of Ghislane tomorrow. :choco:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
oh, is she still alive?

that seems like an oversight

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

its also really funny to me that this dropped while fox news has been blasting that hunter biden story that was completely fabricated by rudy lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

infernal machines posted:

oh, is she still alive?

that seems like an oversight
i think they know what they're doing and can handle her better without raising too many suspicions (not that they wouldn't get away with it again ofc). epstein was just a little too potentially dangerous to let stay alive. either a sham trial with 3 days in luxury prison and not to talk about people involved, or something like that. they very much seem to be intentionally wink wink skirting around everything and anything of actual substance. there's been very little 'oh thats new' here

Sagebrush posted:

this upcoming Martin McDonagh or Guy Ritchie movie sounds good

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It isn't even 'gently caress you got mine,' it's just 'gently caress you'. They're angry and hateful all the time and I don't understand how you manage that. Like, I'm pretty cranky but I like petting cats and looking at squirrels and birds and poo poo and that cheers me up. I can't figure out how they're so pissed off 24 hours a day.

tetraethyl lead poisoning

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Nomnom Cookie posted:

Jeffery Epstein didn’t kill himself

plot twist: it’s so prevalent that he was murked by someone totally unrelated who’d convinced themselves they were in his net

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

It isn't even 'gently caress you got mine,' it's just 'gently caress you'. They're angry and hateful all the time and I don't understand how you manage that. Like, I'm pretty cranky but I like petting cats and looking at squirrels and birds and poo poo and that cheers me up. I can't figure out how they're so pissed off 24 hours a day.

Lead in the brain

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
the q stuff probably gets amplified because it's a useful catspaw against people who point out that theres a suspicious number of extremely wealthy people that like 'em young.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
the q stuff is republican astroturf, along the usual lines of "accuse our opponents of all the heinous stuff we're doing".

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

our smart favorite president has announced many times how much he loves young, beautiful young women

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

https://twitter.com/LeftAccidental/status/1319012056901816321

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

it would be really cool if the Democrats were as cool as republicans claim they are

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Wish we actually had the democrats as republicans envision them

e:f;b

Clark Nova fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 22, 2020

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Clark Nova posted:

Wish we actually had the democrats as republicans envision them

e:f;b

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This is a part of the dehumanization process chuds are using to psych themselves up for political violence

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

This is a part of the dehumanization process chuds are using to psych themselves up for political violence

the sign is actually a list of reasons im not voting democrat

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Roosevelt posted:

our smart favorite president has announced many times how much he loves young, beautiful young women

he literally felt up his daughter on live tv on the stage of the republican convention

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

he literally felt up his daughter on live tv on the stage of the republican convention

who hasnt done that

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

DELETE CASCADE posted:

you ever notice how, when you talk to an old boomer, if they aren't spouting fox news talking points, it's the most boring banal conversation ever? they just have nothing interesting to say. remember as a little kid, your grandparents would tell stories that were absolutely enthralling? they had been through real poo poo, seen a lot, gained some wisdom to share. boomers have been through nothing and accomplished nothing. they were handed the world on a platinum platter, which they melted down to make spark plugs for their cars, and we're supposed to show them respect because... why exactly?

one thing i'll give my dad credit for is that he could spin a yarn. a lot of them weren't his yarns but he at least had, in retrospect, clearly read a lot. i still remember how when i was a kid he regaled me of the tale of Howard Hughes and the Glomar Explorer.

think my favorite is still the one about the tree stump. see, my dad used to be in blasting* for a bit - he said he got out of the business because he kept seeing people with missing fingers from being reckless with blasting caps - and so one day when he was at his mother's house, he was approached by a local man to give advice on the matter of removing a rather large tree stump. so he drives up the hill with this guy to see the stump, and agrees that yes, some amount of dynamite should be used, and looks like the guy's got the right spot for it. then the guy says "alright, a few sticks** oughta do 'er" to which my dad says "no, that's far too much. a half stick, at most."

my dad's advice was cheerfully discarded, at which my dad shrugged and drove back down to his mother's place, and on arriving said "that god drat idiot is going to get himself killed." he and his mother sat down for coffee on the back porch, and eventually they hear a colossal explosion... and see, rising above the treeline, the huge stump that the fool had just dynamited.

dad roared back up the hill, expecting to find the worst. well, the fool had miraculously escaped death... but the main body of the tree stump had come down right on top of his new truck.

anyway, that's my dad's story. thanks and, "god bless"

*i'm not sure if this is what 'demolition' was called back then or if this is just because he was probably working in oregon timber camps in the 70s
**i do not recall the actual amounts quoted

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

the only parties on the virginia ballot are gop, dems, libertarian. why i'm voting democrat extremely grudgingly

Apr 7, 2003

there's an ad running on the sports station here about how if Joe Biden wins, we'll lose five million jobs

have you loving people been paying attention to what's been going on this year? lol

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

have you loving people been paying attention to what's been going on this year? lol

no.

thats why when the first 2020 debate landed, people were suddenly shocked at trump's bad behaviour

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

DELETE CASCADE posted:

you ever notice how, when you talk to an old boomer, if they aren't spouting fox news talking points, it's the most boring banal conversation ever? they just have nothing interesting to say. remember as a little kid, your grandparents would tell stories that were absolutely enthralling? they had been through real poo poo, seen a lot, gained some wisdom to share. boomers have been through nothing and accomplished nothing. they were handed the world on a platinum platter, which they melted down to make spark plugs for their cars, and we're supposed to show them respect because... why exactly?

this is my uncle. when i was a kid he was a jolly man with a personality that filled a room and knew how to make everyone laugh. now all he does is complain about literally everything - about taxes people like him will never have to pay, about how "kids these days blah blah blah", about how the price of whatever the last thing he bought wasn't the same as it was in 1985. he was a truck driver for 35 years and drove all over europe, including behind the iron curtain in the 80s, but the ONLY stories he has are about the 2 or 3 times he deliberately dumped five tonnes of gravel in the wrong place because a site manager was a bit terse with him.

Sweevo fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Oct 22, 2020

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the demographic that might piss me off the most are the idiots who voted for trump in 2016 but have been so appalled by his behavior over the last four years that they aren't voting for him this time.

motherfucker, anyone with a brain knew this is how it was gonna be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

yeah, the guy's been shorthand for greasy used car dealership types since the eighties.