Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Xenocides posted:

Only 27 more bugs to report for the day and it takes about 4 panels each so almost there.

He hasn't even finished this one yet. We gotta see him write up the report first!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

BigBadSteve posted:

Hoping NEET's working day ends soon, not sure how much more I can take.

Strap in.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

It isn't that hard NEET

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

Big shift to see him so diligently following process compared to his constant second-guessing and spiraling from the middle-aged arcs.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
NEET even if the bug is a dupe, you should always check to see if you can add additional context or info with a comment. You amateur. You absolute imbecile.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hatsune Mike posted:

Big shift to see him so diligently following process compared to his constant second-guessing and spiraling from the middle-aged arcs.

Neet does best in a highly structured environment

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
John Skellington.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
I think the author is doing this thing where it's either the reader or NEET's parents

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Mr. Lobe posted:

John Skeleton, Private Investigator

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

I automatically read it as Jack Skeleton, lol

Xenocides posted:

Just go with John Skeletor.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Obviously it's gotta be Jelly Roger Donut.

Lodin posted:

John Skellington.

Lol, I love all of these. I'm too lazy to change it though.

Edit: This poster speaks the truth!

Straight White Shark posted:

:actually: that's not what a softlock is! Tohru you're going to make your career go up in flames this way!
Fixed.

Brother Make fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Oct 23, 2020

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
:actually: that's not what a softlock is! Tohru you're going to make your career go up in flames this way!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Straight White Shark posted:

That's also terrible bug writing. There aren't even any repro steps!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Please, please. I'm sure we'll get to all of that in the comic.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

So the "hangs on attack" bug occured ten times... which means Tohru didn't check for existing bug reports and file one the first nine times.

Fire him, and give us back exciting unemployed NEET.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

BigBadSteve posted:

So the "hangs on attack" bug occured ten times... which means Tohru didn't check for existing bug reports and file one the first nine times.

Fire him, and give us back exciting unemployed NEET.

I know this is a joke but:

It's generally not terrible to try for a few repros before searching the database for a bug, especially big ones like this. Having more info can help when searching for the bug - for example, the game hard locks when NEET here uses Meteon on John Skeleton, but that crash may occur when using ANY skill on ol' John skelly, or when using Meteon on any enemy. If NEET just looks for "Meteon on John Skeleton" then he could miss and write up a dupe. Although there's always some lovely tester who never fully investigates a bug and writes up a dupe like that though

Also while the "correct" thing to do is actually reproduce a bug 10 times, lmao nobody actually does that poo poo unless the bug is super inconsistent. Most testers will just get to 3/3 and call it good, while doing a couple halo tests for similar issues.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

I fixed the previous panel.
For those curious, the word he uses is "hang up".

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I hope Sister Make isn't dead.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Here it comes, an in-depth tear down of his dogshit bug report, just like the thread demanded!

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Hey this is a great bug write up tohru! You're a natural. Do you want to get your penis hosed, Tohru?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

big cummers ONLY posted:

Hey this is a great bug write up tohru! You're a natural. Do you want to get your penis hosed, Tohru?

I'm not sure which I think would be funnier: her giving him the mildest feedback possible and him taking it like her saying he's worthless, or her saying it's a good bug and him thinking it means she's in love with him

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

CodfishCartographer posted:

I'm not sure which I think would be funnier: her giving him the mildest feedback possible and him taking it like her saying he's worthless, or her saying it's a good bug and him thinking it means she's in love with him

He thinks she considers him worthless. He concludes that with him working such a lowly job it's natural. So, in order to prove his worth to her, he must do something grander, like committing a crime. Such as kidnapping a young woman.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Lord Stimperor posted:

He thinks she considers him worthless. He concludes that with him working such a lowly job it's natural. So, in order to prove his worth to her, he must do something grander, like committing a crime. Such as kidnapping a young woman.

His dad discovers his research of how to commit crimes on the computer and the timelines merge.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

doki doki

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
See that, NEET? You get real skin-on-skin human contact from an attractive female whenever you submit a bug report. Hold on to your dokis because there's plenty more where that came from if you keep up the good job.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Hot Stunt posted:

I hope Sister Make isn't dead.

Sister Make put their patreon on break for the next billing cycle. They're probably doing just that, taking a deserved break.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Panic!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The daily HR conversation with a certain NEET

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

in the us it was called super Mario bros 2

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Over here in Europe it was called Forjævlig Bror Din Sin Helvetestid 2

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

She's trembling with fear.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Did she just drop her cutesy font?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Yeah he probably creeped her out lmao.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

You have to go out of your way to make skin-on-skin contact while handing someone a piece of paper and she knows that.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Yeah, that's in the original too. She doesn't always use it.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

That's the feeling of touching another human. Hold on to that

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
He won't be washing that hand for a while

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

He's going to find increasingly contrived reasons to touch her until he gets fired for sexual harassment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Rabid Boar posted:

He won't be washing that hand for a while

yeah, why start now?