Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
first mod to be executed by the cspam peoples council
This poll is closed.
Busty Nutsack 3 2.56%
twoday 4 3.42%
Rah! 5 4.27%
Sir Tonk 0 0%
HomelessFriend 6 5.13%
Squizzle 22 18.80%
Chokes McGee 2 1.71%
Euphronius 4 3.42%
Mayor Dave 4 3.42%
Internet Wizard 1 0.85%
Shear Modulus 0 0%
Lawman 0 3 2.56%
22 Eargesplitten 3 2.56%
Lightning Knight 39 33.33%
Joepinetree 3 2.56%
BrutalistMcDonalds 7 5.98%
Spaced God 2 1.71%
Brugroffil 2 1.71%
Bearjew 7 5.98%
Phil Layshow 0 0%
Total: 117 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

I know this is C-SPAM so nothing matters but I think the ironic probes are getting to be a bit much. Starting to be lame instead of funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Voted for myself. Feeling smug at my impending victory

Reads what we’re voting for

Still winning :smug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lightning Knight posted:

Voted for myself. Feeling smug at my impending victory

Reads what we’re voting for

Still winning :smug:

the only thing youre winning is a one way ticket to the comedy gas chamber. leave this forum and never return. you're unwanted and a blight on this forum. you're duller than a bowling ball and about as funny as an orphan childs funeral. begone of this place, i can barely endure your odious stench.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Smythe posted:

the only thing youre winning is a one way ticket to the comedy gas chamber. leave this forum and never return. you're unwanted and a blight on this forum. you're duller than a bowling ball and about as funny as an orphan childs funeral. begone of this place, i can barely endure your odious stench.

I like LK posting more than yours

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Smythe posted:

you should’ve killed me when you had the chance

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

T-man posted:

couldnt care less what you like lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

T-man posted:

brutal

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lightning Knight posted:

you should’ve killed me when you had the chance

nice retort. pathetic

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Smythe posted:

i see you have encountered a goon

welcome to the something awful forums, please enjoy your stay

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Peanut President posted:

just wondering and there's no general q&a thread that I can see

anyway to answer the question of the thread, most of these are IKs. some, such as eargesplittin, are responsible for specific threads (in that case, the gun thread). others are rotating IKs. despite how many there are, most aren’t very active, and that’s fine imo. cspam IKs are not meant to be serious roles and most of them just hang out and shitpost as you do.

the five primary mods currently are myself, twoday, brutalist McDonalds, crusty nutsack and squizzle. this is a fine number imo; none of us have to be constantly active, cspam is the busiest subforum on the forum to my knowledge as we head into the final stretch of the election, and we make do between the lot of us.

someone asked about why there’s so many probations and tbqh I think maybe 70% of cspam reports are marked misc - that is, not actionable, not requiring intervention, etc. but probations are very visible whereas not probating someone is invisible.

maybe I’ll ask jeffrey later if he has real stats for that.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

nice retort. pathetic

you seem angry. may I suggest meditation? maybe yoga? how about a nice chocolate milkshake?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Smythe posted:

couldnt care less what you like lol

Oh no don't ban me for it Mr admin

Oh wait

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:22 on Oct 24, 2020

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Circle the wagons weaklings. A brave poster knows no fear. I can withstand thousands of trolls and flames, can the same be said for you?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

Circle the wagons weaklings. A brave poster knows no fear. I can withstand thousands of trolls and flames, can the same be said for you?

even LK's fiance couldn't stop him from modding while they were having a sumptuous romantic dinner. if she can't do it, who can

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Homeless Friend posted:

even LK's fiance couldn't stop him from modding while they were having a sumptuous romantic dinner. if she can't do it, who can

my wife instructed me to post that she approves of this message

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Smythe posted:

Your posting is weak, alloyed by power you no longer have. I built my posts without the aid of any star, building a ziggurat of takes on bedrock in the deepest pits of hell. Flee, coward, a true poster comes.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

did somebody call me?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

shameful

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

T-man posted:

Your posting is weak, alloyed by power you no longer have. I built my posts without the aid of any star, building a ziggurat of takes on bedrock in the deepest pits of hell. Flee, coward, a true poster comes.

you can wax poetic about whatever delusional stuff this is, but the long and short of it, which is less funny, is that lk was very cruel to me and my contemporaries during The Troubles, and was easily conned by km. He sucks big. I'd really rethink going to bat for that guy.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Oh no, I'll lose the respect of the screechy whiners bloc. Woe is me.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

T-man posted:

Oh no, I'll lose the respect of the screechy whiners bloc. Woe is me.

you have literally no idea what you're talking about and would be very embarrassed if you did.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Smythe posted:

Smythe posted:

you have literally no idea what you're talking about and would be very embarrassed if you did.

Lol cri more

I'm sure reddit would be happy to have you.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

T-man posted:

Lol cri more

I'm sure reddit would be happy to have you.

what?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
also voted for myself

did not read the question

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hello

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
make it sting

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

why isn’t cspam top level

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Burn Zone posted:

why isn’t cspam top level

we're working on that :pray:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

only cowards need buttons to engage in honest flame wars. i have never, ever, used buttons capriciously or as weapons in personal feuds and grudges. and now, relieved of the burden of Customer Service Voice, i can proudly stand upon this forum and denounce the fail as gently caress mod lightning knight, betrayer of the forums in exchange for what i can only assume was a bounty of km feet pics or something

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i love it when mods use customer service voice out of reflex and make people hate them more. owns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sniveling scoundrel lightning knight, creeping into the hallowed boudoir of the forums as they slumber soundly, he drips tiny drops of deadly poison into the frothy pitcher of ale prepared for the morning constitutional on the end table. snickering quietly to himself he hopes this will please his mistress, unable to control his revolting base instincts he rubs his disfigured, smegma encrusted member. "delete the pink forum, yes mistress, yes mistress, delete the pink forum"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Lightning Knight Did Nothing Wrong

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

FURIOUSLY YELLING ABOUT D&D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lightning knight has often been humorously described as two children in a trench coat a la vincent adultman of the acclaimed cartoon show bojack horseman, but i contend that he is in fact more akin to two turds wrapped in a festering skunk carcass.