Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Why do you keep disagreeing with me? Just agree with me.

When I asked about the last element of streetbeefs to improve, I forgot Rising Phoenix. changing my bet to RP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Starting my own unlicensed fighting league called Dumpster Fighters, in which two contestants are locked in a dumpster and fight until knockout or submission. Fighters are payed with whatever garbage they choose from the dumpster.

staguar
Aug 29, 2004

Chunderbucket posted:

Why do you keep disagreeing with me? Just agree with me.

When I asked about the last element of streetbeefs to improve, I forgot Rising Phoenix. changing my bet to RP.

Crap, this is a good point. I am also changing my answer to Rising Phoenix.

I really want that fat ninja with the sweet head kick KO to fight Rising Phoenix.

Firechicken
Sep 4, 2019

by Pragmatica

Firechicken fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Oct 25, 2020

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Firechicken posted:

You guys don't know how this stuff works, so your ignorance is excused. I joined this group to give you guys insight on the interworkings of the organization, answer questions and to give you guys a link to someone to talk to that's involved. Changing my avatar, my info, very childish.

sorry it was me. i like to take a strong moral stance against people who don't appropriately consider the safety of people who will fight other people in somebody's garage during covid 19 with incompetent refereeing for no money and the pleasure of a hundred people on youtube.

Firechicken
Sep 4, 2019

by Pragmatica

Marching Powder posted:

sorry it was me. i like to take a strong moral stance against people who don't appropriately consider the safety of people who will fight other people in somebody's garage during covid 19 with incompetent refereeing for no money and the pleasure of a hundred people on youtube.

For your information...we had a covid check in station,
Checked temps, encouraged mask wearing etc...

You're welcome to take your opinion of me, my branch, streetbeefs in general, and your "authority" and shove them right up your fatass. I love the fact that youre going to get a mini boner deleting this post and banning me, hell, if i cared i wouldn't post it. You're a keyboard warrior with no real life authority. You're welcome to come out to streetbeefs and show how much your authority means, id be honored to have the opportunity to...well you know....peace out fucktard 🖕😃🖕

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Firechicken posted:

You're welcome to take your opinion of me, my branch, streetbeefs in general, and your "authority" and shove them right up your fatass. I love the fact that youre going to get a mini boner deleting this post and banning me, hell, if i cared i wouldn't post it. You're a keyboard warrior with no real life authority. You're welcome to come out to streetbeefs and show how much your authority means, id be honored to have the opportunity to...well you know....peace out fucktard 🖕😃🖕

lol sorry for anyone who was actually interested in this insane poo poo by incorrectly estimating the backyard fight promoter's ability to detect irony.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

also insinuating i'm a mod is the best own that has been done on me in this forum

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The street beefs are coming from...inside the thread?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lmao

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

You show some respect when you're talking to the Street Beefs regional branch vice president!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

When you were posting, I beefed in the streets. When you were mocking unlicensed fight clubs, I set up my own regional branch. While you wasted your days making fun of Rising Phoenix, I cultivated my fight club brand. And now that the world is infected and the pandemic is at the gate you have the audacity to give me red text and a joke AV?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

if you want to prove im wrong you need to meet me in satans backyard and get punched a dozen times in the head after tapping out because the ref was too busy promoting cbd oils

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol i gotta give it up for that kill. well done

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Well now I guess the beef is hittin' the streets.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it's hosed up that you can say to a man that you don't agree with anyone who claims that there is a negligent way to run a backyard fight business and he starts charging up a spirit bomb. i'm starting to think that this is one of those topics where literally everyone involved in it is a loving crackpot whose activities shouldn't be even ironically encouraged by people like me.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Firechicken posted:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The more I think about it his plan is at least on par with grovertub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Feel like I just strolled into an old west saloon and everyone is dead.