Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

'Cause we're just two girls, oh, little old us
Well, don't let us have any cups

sorry i can't talk right now
i'm filling up my pony jar
so leave a message and i'll call you back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

It's like 10,000 girls when all you need is a cup. It's meeting the man of my dreams and then hearing him shout out "Myyy wiiiife" and isn't it ironic. Don't ya think?

google THIS

The waves keep on crashing on me for some reason
But the tub keeps on filling with my Hershey squirts

Harold Fjord

Jolo posted:

It's like 10,000 girls when all you need is a cup. It's meeting the man of my dreams and then hearing him shout out "Myyy wiiiife" and isn't it ironic. Don't ya think?

ChubbyChecker

Jolo posted:

Dip Viscous

a man with many years of ninja training that uses his skills not to kill, but to play really immature pranks on people who think they're untouchable

dropping a huge, rear end-crackling deuce on the emperor's bed while he's sleeping before giggling and vanishing in a cloud of smoke

more falafel please

forums poster

google THIS posted:

'Cause we're just two girls, oh, little old us
Well, don't let us have any cups

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh we've filled it up to here

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Gluten Free Dad

an Irish Irishman called dermot o' logically and he has to drink every skincare product before it's approved for market release

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A feature film around the Monty Python sketch of a joke so funny it kills the person who hears it. As the film goes on the joke is weaponised. As the film draws to its conclusion someone reads the joke out lound and we hear it. "There's a link going around for the new Nickelback album. DO NOT CLICK ON IT, it contains the new Nickelback album" and the guy goes "That's not funny" and the film ends.

Dip Viscous

Gluten Free Dad posted:

dermot o' logically

Joey McChrist

*the sharp violin noise from Psycho except its Wayne from Wayne's World saying "SCHWING"*

manero

antiquarian? no, I’m very pro-quarian

baw

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

TK8325 posted:

*to the tune of machinehead by bush*

got a pusheen head

lol

baw

Jinh

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
thread title: ATTENTION, I'M LEAVING

body of post: this pie on the windowsill. please don't let passing children stick their thumbs in it.

but i post it in GBS, where my enemies reign supreme

crimes

google THIS

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

body of post: this pie on the windowsill. please don't let passing children stick their thumbs in it.

Yeah, they're definitely not going to keep a close eye on your pie

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

as a rule gbs posters (especially mods) refuse to read any part of a thread except the title, so you'd get banned
and then they'll be embarrassed and act like they didn't make a mistake, it was actually because your joke wasn't funny, and then they'll ban pie jokes

this is just what would happen
I do not pull the strings of fate, I only observe them

Jinh

Cubone posted:

as a rule gbs posters (especially mods) refuse to read any part of a thread except the title, so you'd get banned
and then they'll be embarrassed and act like they didn't make a mistake, it was actually because your joke wasn't funny, and then they'll ban pie jokes

this is just what would happen
I do not pull the strings of fate, I only observe them

Hi post more in byob I like ur av a lot

Dip Viscous

Cubone posted:

lol as if a goon is going to miss pie

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Jinh posted:

Hi post more in byob I like ur av a lot

cubone's yob for life wherever they post

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Jinh

owlhawk911 posted:

:haibrower:

thanks so much cda <3

biosterous

someone insults me and as a comeback i say "pff, nice joke.

for a CLOWN to tell! at the CIRCUS!"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

FactsAreUseless

A restaurant where you have to say swears into a microphone to get food.

nut

FactsAreUseless posted:

A restaurant where you have to say swears into a microphone to get food.

hey fau, I’ll take the deep hosed chicken

FactsAreUseless

A PSA where Hannibal Lecter and Alf team up to teach kids about not playing near railroad tracks.

FactsAreUseless

nut posted:

hey fau, I’ll take the deep hosed chicken
A robot rolls up to your table with a plate. It tells you not to burn your dick off.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

owlhawk911 posted:

aw ty :shobon:

take the moon

by sebmojo
a superhero named dr. time

*someone has a heart attack*

"it's dr. time!"

dt: yes im here to save the day

"no i mean it's doctor time, we need a real doctor, where is one"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Doctorate in Divinity guy reviewing a checklist of emergencies he can assist with and growing increasingly depressed.

biosterous

man of constant zorro

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

SIDS Vicious

i got this new shampoo the other day, yeah the stuff says no more tears on the bottle. Bunch of bullshit, I still have clinical depression.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Sid Vicious posted:

i got this new shampoo the other day, yeah the stuff says no more tears on the bottle. Bunch of bullshit, I still have clinical depression.

maybe you're supposed to drink it

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Barco Fiesta posted:

Song: Superpost
Artist: BYOB Zombie
Album: Chillbilly Deluxe

track 2 is pretty good but my favorite is track 9 meet the drinkers.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
dogs graduating obedience school with their tongues hanging out at the end of the ceremony being instructed to switch their tongues to the other side of their mouths

Robot Made of Meat

canyoneer posted:

dogs graduating obedience school with their tongues hanging out at the end of the ceremony being instructed to switch their tongues to the other side of their mouths

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

SIDS Vicious

canyoneer posted:

lmfao is this about the tassle I never graduated

Jaguars!

owlhawk911 posted:

maybe you're supposed to drink it

Crying because I threw up the no more tears

google THIS

Actual fusion cuisine, atomizing food with the full power of the sun

SIDS Vicious

Has anyone ever said "what's the deal with airline food?" Seems like an untapped market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

Sid Vicious posted:

Has anyone ever said "what's the deal with airline food?" Seems like an untapped market

I uh invented it