Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

you can't cut back on barnstars! you will regret this!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

welcome to wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that anyone ca🛑YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF WP:PC113S9 I AM NOW AUTHORIZED TO USE ALL NECESSARY DISCIPLINARY MEASURES

I think they might have a rule that says "don't scare away the newbie editors... right away"

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Rudy Giuliani was criticized for evidently pawing at his genitals when talking with a female journalist who claimed to be fifteen years old.[4]

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

quote:

A French pioneer, of the 3rd foot grenadiers of the guard Regiment (Dutch Grenadiers), Grande Armée, from the Napoleonic Wars, in the Emperi Museum, Salon-de-Provence, France

I guess I'm feeling like this is, in fact, either a dummy or evidence of far better embalming practices than those which were visited on poor old Jeremy Bentham?

:shrug:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

do you like have a tumor in the humor center of your brain

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
last i heard this thread was monitored by a humorless wikipedia editor so every chance we get to point something out that is funny in its face or humorless gets “fixed” by some rear end in a top hat

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

last i heard this thread was monitored by a humorless wikipedia editor so every chance we get to point something out that is funny in its face or humorless gets “fixed” by some rear end in a top hat

lmfao

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
there's an editor named dragonfly something that edits out most of the funny stuff posted here

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Sagebrush posted:

do you like have a tumor in the humor center of your brain

Actually I think you'll find my Jeremy Bentham joke was extremely good and "on point"?

:shrug:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

pls stop being so tedious schadenboner

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

The region can be thought of as the "instep" of Italy, with Calabria functioning as the "toe" and Apulia the "heel".

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Suspicious posted:

there's an editor named dragonfly something that edits out most of the funny stuff posted here

wait for real lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah here you go

dragonfly 67

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Suspicious posted:

lol what a dork

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

terminal case of Squareness

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao there's a link from their userpage to a sub page containing a usenet poem, but then you click it and they removed it again because the license wasnt compatible

all of those are extremely wikipedia editor things to do

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
all right dragonfly the jig is up

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Oct 23, 2020

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
oh yeah here's his deletion log if you wanna follow the divine labors of the world's saddest man

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
You're a nark, dragonfly. Go sit on a egg.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh yeah here's his deletion log if you wanna follow the divine labors of the world's saddest man
a life well lived

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

gotta level up and earn that Adamantine Cum Barn Star

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
In 2011, readers of Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition voted Goku as the 41st-top video game character of all time.[132] In January 2017, Nozawa won two Guinness World Records for her longevity as Goku; she has been the sole voice actor for the role for over 23 years.[133] Goku was also the first manga character to have a balloon at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, with his first appearance at the 2018 parade.[134][135]

Several pieces of merchandising based on Goku have been released, including action figures,[136][137] plushes,[138] and keychains.[139]

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Several pieces of merchandising based on Goku have been released,

post the most understated thing you can find on wikipedia

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Suspicious posted:

lol

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
show yourself dragonfly69, justify your vandalism if you can

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
it’s 67 you monster

also he was not born in 1967 and furthermore

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Development of Bullet Witch lasted approximately two years, being handled by the same team who developed Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex for the PlayStation 2.[9] It was the first game developed for seventh generation consoles by Cavia.[10] The concept for Bullet Witch originated from loosey inspired Mahōtsukai Kurohime manga before the next generation of hardware had been revealed to developers, beginning its concept development for sixth generation hardware. After the developers were shown the Xbox 360, they were impressed with its development tools and additional features such as the Xbox Live functions, deciding to develop Bullet Witch for that platform.[11] While development for the PlayStation 3 was considered, the team had begun work on the Xbox 360, and decided to stay on a single platform to deliver the best possible experience.[12] The game used both internal and external staff, with a team size estimated at being between 100 and 120 people. Between 20 and 30 programmers worked on the game.[9][11]

awesomeolion
Nov 5, 2007

"Hi, I'm awesomeolion."

Your Lips Need to Burn if You Plan to Succeed

awesomeolion
Nov 5, 2007

"Hi, I'm awesomeolion."

Too much forced labor that was not desired by the public.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_masturbation

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

awesomeolion posted:

Too much forced labor that was not desired by the public.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

that's the sound of da police

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

No, mr. boops, I expect you to boops!

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

wheres the "you can help by expanding this list" banner when you need it

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Male masturbation was an even more important image in ancient Egypt: when performed by a god it could be considered a creative or magical act: the god Atum was believed to have created the universe by masturbating to ejaculation.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Canadian composer Barry Truax was one of the first to implement real-time versions of this synthesis technique.[3] "Granular synthesis has been implemented in different ways, notably by the Canadian composer Barry Truax."[2]

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Once in the hallway he would be run over and crushed by an advancing floor waxer, with his hands raised in terror. In one variation, he played a German Panicky Guy in Lederhosen, who was run over by a hand dolly full of cheese wheels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

FMguru posted:

Once in the hallway he would be run over and crushed by an advancing floor waxer, with his hands raised in terror. In one variation, he played a German Panicky Guy in Lederhosen, who was run over by a hand dolly full of cheese wheels.

Man the Expanded Universe for Forklift Driver Klaus got weird...