Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

all gen z kids care about these days:
  • carried swird
  • be bisexual
  • chop proles
  • tell lies

smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

PIZZA.BAT posted:

• carried swird
  • be bisexual
  • chop proles
  • tell lies

smdh

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
the only way out for america is balkanization

you can't rehabilitate a nation that large and that hosed up. it has to break into manageable pieces.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

President Beep posted:

this country was hosed from day one. it's no surprise.

[astronaut gun meme] always has been

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

americans obsession with guns is so hosed

I need to be obsessed with guns because if I'm not, the other people who are also obsessed with guns will kill me.

Apr 7, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I need to be obsessed with guns because if I'm not, the other people who are also obsessed with guns will kill me.

*this is a joke post but we're heading that way again and it's not far off the truth.

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny, please post your "moon's haunted" video again, I missed it the first time.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

• carried swird
  • be bisexual
  • chop proles
  • tell lies

smdh

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny, please post your "moon's haunted" video again, I missed it the first time.
https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1319861562492895233?s=21

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I just noticed the fuckin Voyager cast picture in the background, 11/10

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Turns out moon's wet

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/taint_o/status/1320782292625858562

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

spankmeister posted:

Turns out moon's wet

wet rear end moon

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

e: never mind, turning in and i don’t want to drop something and run

Kenny Logins fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Oct 28, 2020

Apr 7, 2003

lol Jonny and I own exactly the same level of moon-haunted firearms

Apr 7, 2003

Quit being pissy about guns. Buy guns. Everyone should buy guns. I trust people in this forum to buy and own guns responsibly more than I trust boomers.

Buy guns. Carry them everywhere. Take them to leftist rallies. Take them to democrat rallies. take them to rallies, period.

Buy guns. Own them. They're cheap. You can get a good 5.56mm rifle for $500. Buy a gun.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

no

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Apr 7, 2003

Buy and learn how to use a loving gun, because the fat kid across the street who thinks you're a human being because you don't work in oil and gas already has one. And he doesn't know how to use it.

Apr 7, 2003

Send me your address and I will buy you a gun. You can get a servicable 5.56mm rifle for around $600.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I'm sitting here waiting on the nukes to fly because nothing will get better except through the warm embrace of the atom

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

I'm sitting here waiting on the nukes to fly because nothing will get better except through the warm embrace of the atom
i sleep in a big gun with my wife

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kenny Logins posted:

I just own a bunch of guitars because you don't need a license for those and people left of the klan and right of marx don't think you're a maniac for having six guitars

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kazinsal posted:

nuclear war will never happen, even the most genocidal fucker wont use nukes because you can't be emperor of the ashpile

be more worried about the police lol

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

lol 600 rounds

This dude worked for the government in Baltimore about eight months ago and just moved to lancaster lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
a fun game is spot the narc: a dude wearing underarmour brand clothes hanging around a black dodge truck or suv that has LED running lights

do US cars have to have running lights?

Apr 7, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

a fun game is spot the narc: a dude wearing underarmour brand clothes hanging around a black dodge truck or suv that has LED running lights

I'm just gonna ignore your question in jolly lols at recognizing that people north and south of the border recognize Underarmour as being worn by trash.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

they're not mandatory but a lot of US car makers didn't want to build a different version of their cars for canada so they put daytime running lights on the US models as well

needless to say chuds in the 90s hated this because somehow this infringed upon their freedums lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

lol’d irl

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
there was an old kenny who slept in a gun
he hung out on yospos and claimed it was fun

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

I'm just gonna ignore your question in jolly lols at recognizing that people north and south of the border recognize Underarmour as being worn by trash.

underamour is instant narc alarm and I would literally never talk to anyone wearing branded poo poo even casually

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

underamour is instant narc alarm and I would literally never talk to anyone wearing branded poo poo even casually

it’s this decade’s tapout

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Quit being pissy about guns. Buy guns. Everyone should buy guns. I trust people in this forum to buy and own guns responsibly more than I trust boomers.

Buy guns. Carry them everywhere. Take them to leftist rallies. Take them to democrat rallies. take them to rallies, period.

Buy guns. Own them. They're cheap. You can get a good 5.56mm rifle for $500. Buy a gun.

the gun fetish is a masculinity thing, indirect fire wins modern wars. stop thinkin w your dick, metal or otherwise

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

bob dobbs is dead posted:

the gun fetish is a masculinity thing, indirect fire wins modern wars. stop thinkin w your dick, metal or otherwise

building suicide drones isn't legal in the US though

you gotta ask israel about those I think

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

they're not mandatory but a lot of US car makers didn't want to build a different version of their cars for canada so they put daytime running lights on the US models as well

needless to say chuds in the 90s hated this because somehow this infringed upon their freedums lmao

i still can't get used to cars without DRLs. car rolling down the street looking like it's parked. gently caress sake

some motorcyclists also really hate DRLs on cars because motorcycles have had an always-on headlight requirement since the 80s, which meant that for a while any time you saw a headlight in the day it was a bike and thus you stood out a bit. that's no longer the case.

i like DRL on cars but i would also support mandating selective yellow for motorcycles.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

there was an old kenny who slept in a gun
he hung out on yospos and claimed it was fun
through christ anything is possible

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Kazinsal posted:

the only way out for america is balkanization

you can't rehabilitate a nation that large and that hosed up. it has to break into manageable pieces.

i actually think america all together is way more manageable for the world

if you break the US up you’ll immediately have to deal with a sovereign nuclear petrostate version of Texas and good luck with that.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Kazinsal posted:

building suicide drones isn't legal in the US though

you gotta ask israel about those I think

i mean shooting each other isnt legal either

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's like going back in history when kngihts and samurai and poo poo carried swords and chopped up proles for fun

tbf Marx did have a lot of words about disarming the proletariat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

tbf Marx did have a lot of words about disarming the proletariat

yeah he said it must be done asap