Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Bifauxnen posted:

One that's running awful app cause trying to click tiny poo poo on an actual webpage in Chrome is a pain in the rear end

Hold control and move your scroll wheel up to zoom in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Referee posted:

This feels a little weird with 30 minutes still to go.

Its not enough time for me to unvote and build a case on someone else but fwiw Hal has been giving me weird gut feels

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

A Sometimes Food posted:

Addendum, if they flip scum and that was a tactic then seriously gently caress them

Eh, saying he was just thinking of doing it is fair enough so long as he wouldn't for real

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

sirtommygunn posted:

Australian phones have CTRL and scroll wheels? That poo poo is UPSIDE DOWN

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Dick Bastardly posted:

Its not enough time for me to unvote and build a case on someone else but fwiw Hal has been giving me weird gut feels

Not gonna get an argument out of me there.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I will stand firm on my decision to single handedly end the life of Mr. Humalong.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I will be ready to turbo stg tomorrow

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Referee posted:

Not gonna get an argument out of me there.

You are just upset because I made that Packers joke, I get it

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

That's fine but help us seal the deal on Mr. Hum here.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

I will be ready to turbo stg tomorrow

Or at least to vote someone tomorrow I guess

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

You are just upset because I made that Packers joke, I get it

It only hurts because Houston already gave away their 1st rounder to Miami, but it honestly was a decent jab ;)

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Eh, saying he was just thinking of doing it is fair enough so long as he wouldn't for real

If it was honestly just that then yeah, but if they flip scum it would look a lot like a tactic and that would rub me the wrong way.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Votecount for Day 1

Mr. Humalong (8): Referee, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Bifauxnen, sirtommygunn, Referee, Referee, Amnistar, Amnistar, Hal Incandenza, SalTheBard, Dick Bastardly, Amnistar
Sandwolf (4): Amnistar, tithin, sirtommygunn, Amnistar, Hal Incandenza, sirtommygunn, Hal Incandenza, sirtommygunn, sirtommygunn, Mr. Humalong, Tommunist, SolusLunes
SolusLunes (2): Scientastic, ObamaAkbar.
ObamaAkbar. (1): A Sometimes Food, Amnistar, SolusLunes, SolusLunes, Amnistar
b-minus1 (1): Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, Scientastic, t a s t e, Tommunist, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, sirtommygunn, Scientastic, Sandwolf, sirtommygunn, Bifauxnen, SolusLunes, Tommunist, SolusLunes
Scientastic (0): SalTheBard, b-minus1, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, SalTheBard, Dick Bastardly
Bifauxnen (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Hal Incandenza (0): t a s t e, t a s t e
tithin (0): Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly
Referee (0): Scientastic, Scientastic
t a s t e (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
sirtommygunn (0): A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, b-minus1
SalTheBard (0): Scientastic, Scientastic
A Sometimes Food (0): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Hal Incandenza
Tommunist (0): sirtommygunn, sirtommygunn

Not Voting (1): b-minus1

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 28th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CET -- that's in about 22 minutes.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Referee posted:

Again, look at ASF’s post history and that vote justification and... yeah, I don’t buy that at all.

I think I agree. I like asf and Hal for scum. Would vote either of them tomorrow

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

sirtommygunn posted:

USPOL posting has broken your brain

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Or at least to vote someone tomorrow I guess

Yeah, B, you intentionally waiting this out or what?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ok I will hammer. This is definitely town humalong imho. Hal, stf, asf tomorrow.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Mr. Humalong posted:

USPOL posting has broken your brain

Buddy I was born stupid and unhelpful, I didn't need D&D to help with that.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

A Sometimes Food posted:

If it was honestly just that then yeah, but if they flip scum it would look a lot like a tactic and that would rub me the wrong way.

If town can get emotionally frustrated in a game scum need to be allowed to post that way too

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

I think I agree. I like asf and Hal for scum. Would vote either of them tomorrow

Before or after you turbo STG?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Referee posted:

Yeah, B, you intentionally waiting this out or what?

No just wanted to read the last page. ##vote humalong

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Highly suspicious to think I'm suspicious enough to turbo vote but then go along with my plan to kill Humalong at my prompting.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

If town can get emotionally frustrated in a game scum need to be allowed to post that way too

Yeah, I guess I feel like scum frustration is a bit different, cause if people are voting you and you're actually scum....

But point.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Referee posted:

It only hurts because Houston already gave away their 1st rounder to Miami, but it honestly was a decent jab ;)

Thank god Bo’B is gone but he did his best to leave that scorched earth behind. I really do feel bad for Texans fans for the next few years

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
beenus' vote was :redhammer: I believe

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It was, it’s ok to talk about non-game stuff though according to the OP

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Oh, I thought the hammer was when the OP posted the results, my mistake.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What about ‘sandtommygun’

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I don't like it, no siree.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Thank god Bo’B is gone but he did his best to leave that scorched earth behind. I really do feel bad for Texans fans for the next few years

It’s gonna be rough. If they were going to fire him after 0-4 with that schedule, they should have fired him when he tried to trade Hopkins, never mind actually doing it. I feel really bad for Deshaun. Kid’s a stud and the next couple of years should be prime for him and this team isn’t gonna give him much of a shot.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
bout to enjoy some dry mead made with apple, cinnamon and vanilla for added pleasure

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

god I love mead but it’s so hard to find

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I don’t think I’ve ever had mead. Am I missing out?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Referee posted:

Never liked it myself but I understand it's crazy variable.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Referee posted:

They taste like how I would want fruity beers to taste if that makes sense?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I had a friend from Humboldt whose family made Honey Mead and harvested some prime marijuana both of which they freely shared now that was a great friend

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I hope I’m Hal in 10? 15? 115? years

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Referee posted:

if you like sweet wines, you'll like mead. I prefer dry wines, however, so the rare dry mead is a special treat for me.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I had a friend from Humboldt whose family made Honey Mead and harvested some prime marijuana both of which they freely shared now that was a great friend

this cannot be understated: mead plus weed makes a blissful mood indeed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Sandwolf posted:

They taste like how I would want fruity beers to taste if that makes sense?

Kind of, yeah. I’ll have to give it a shot sometime. Not something you just pick up at the liquor store, is it?