Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
also they probably wont get the new outfit they won from the LoL tournament because their “characters” won it not them :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Not gonna lie I'd eat that atrocity

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Reclines Obesily posted:

just checking artias discord and saw this in the announcements, from yesterday

and theres a few people translating parts of artias bilibili stream which is live atm. things are not looking good in regards to them keeping anything at all :(

I assume HoloCN was managed through a chinese company and that one's screwing them over now.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Reclines Obesily posted:

also they probably wont get the new outfit they won from the LoL tournament because their “characters” won it not them :rolleyes:

Cmon Cover. You had a slam dunk easy good faith PR moment and you blew it. Hop there’s solidarity with the JP talents and they can twist Yagoo’s arm.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
i dunno if non aussies can pick up on this but you can really tell haachamas spent alot of time in australia from her accent, especially when she says nice, no and noodle

she even has the slang “woolies”

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Liar Lyre posted:

Cmon Cover. You had a slam dunk easy good faith PR moment and you blew it. Hop there’s solidarity with the JP talents and they can twist Yagoo’s arm.

Different company was doing them.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Liar Lyre posted:

this particular issue wouldn’t be covers fault, different company held the tourney

Kyte posted:

I assume HoloCN was managed through a chinese company and that one's screwing them over now.

yeah it seems like a complete clusterfuck, we won’t know until the end of the month maybe

but they’ve gone from happy to some of them crying on stream in the span of a few days

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

TheFlyingLlama posted:

Different company was doing them.

I want to say that makes me feel better, but it really doesn’t.

Also, Haachama got 700k subs and is celebrating by getting possible food poisoning

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Reclines Obesily posted:

i dunno if non aussies can pick up on this but you can really tell haachamas spent alot of time in australia from her accent, especially when she says nice, no and noodle

she even has the slang “woolies”

I was so proud of her the other day when she said she went to Nandos after school

fuckin' bless

Jarakchan
Mar 17, 2009

She pronounces tomato wrong, though. It cuts me deep inside.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Talorat posted:

Holy poo poo shut the gently caress up, no one is interested in continuing this derail.

I don't read timestamps on posts, the report button is right there if you don't like it that.
If someone came in and said Japan is a country of lolicons normally we'd assume they were arguing in bad faith, call them a racist and they'd probably get probed so I'm just wondering what changed around here

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
The difference is that you're generalizing.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
memberships on twitch are tier1 $5 and tier3 $25

artia just got a tier3 member on bilibili

bili tier3 is 3000usd a month

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Reclines Obesily posted:

memberships on twitch are tier1 $5 and tier3 $25

artia just got a tier3 member on bilibili

bili tier3 is 3000usd a month

A patron of the arts I see.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
you’d do no less for your favourite, am i right everyone?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743182022054379591/770929325158694912/5zslvd.mp4

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Polka is ... too good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IcJfleKo8

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

DoubleDonut posted:

I finished Outer Wilds recently and now I want a vtuber to play that game. Please tell me if this has happened already.

Well, bye

This is from a few weeks back but for anyone for whom language barrier isn't a problem, Kai Mayuzumi started Outer Wilds yesterday and is currently streaming part 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgmJTeGdl0

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
Pekora is playing Superliminal.

This can only end well.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I have half a mind to smack you upside the head for the start of this dumb-as-poo poo argument but this one was actually loving harmful.

Don't do this again, please.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Shadowlyger posted:

Pekora is playing Superliminal.

This can only end well.

She's so proud of herself every time she solves a puzzle it's great. Also gamely trying to read all the signs in English

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
https://twitter.com/watsonameliaEN/status/1321406556345233411?s=19

Big Witch Hat
Oct 28, 2020

I wonder if we'll see her play a serious train simulation game one day, even as a joke.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw2hQLq_Ldc

Coco singing stream right now, going full anime!

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Brunom1 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw2hQLq_Ldc

Coco singing stream right now, going full anime!

Coco really slaying these old Ghibli songs

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Big Witch Hat posted:

I wonder if we'll see her play a serious train simulation game one day, even as a joke.

no joke playing a train sim would be amazing background for a chat stream :v:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I didn't watch Korone's Crash stream, but there's been some excellent Korone Noises that came out of it.
https://twitter.com/KoroneNoises/status/1321417153065766912?s=19

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Big Witch Hat posted:

Has she made a "rail your mom" joke yet

I only caught Coco singing Aquarion because I was watching fukken wrestling :(

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I only caught Coco singing Aquarion because I didn't realize she was singing until then. :(

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Speaking of complete degeneracy, I like Matsuri’s new 2D.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Big Witch Hat posted:

I just had a thought on this. I think she's so far really enjoyed the part of creating a rail line and the challenges that come with that. Do any of the recent serious simulators have that aspect, or are they more focused on the operation of a train on an already established line? Like maybe something along the lines of Railroad Tycoon, or maybe she goes deeper down the production hole and dives into Factorio trains and signals. (Just imagine trying to learn train signaling from a stream chat...)

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/Artia_OW/status/1321435047858089984

???

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Also Moona's acapella stream is going and it's good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_GmsTfoZ5c

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There seems to be suggestions that they can't keep their avatars.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Tangents posted:

Also Moona's acapella stream is going and it's good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_GmsTfoZ5c

I'm not sure how close she was, but she's just hit 200k.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah, I had heard that but that emoji looked pretty positive. But then someone said it was a wildcard based on what your platform makes it look like, so yeah probably still bad news.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Waffleman_ posted:

The happy smily kinda clashes with that, though...

The original tweet longer was announcing how she was parting ways with HoloCN and going indie. Maybe this means the company will be jettisoned from Cover, turn into its own separate entity, and the girls will stay affiliated to them as their current personas?

Either way, I'll take any solution that lets them keep going (and, really, that's what would be the better option for Cover's own interests, as a full purge would only add a ton of fuel to the anti fire).

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I just saw the 5th gen are playing Ark right now, and, uh, Polka?!

Polka's stream

Big Witch Hat
Oct 28, 2020

Onean posted:

I just had a thought on this. I think she's so far really enjoyed the part of creating a rail line and the challenges that come with that. Do any of the recent serious simulators have that aspect, or are they more focused on the operation of a train on an already established line? Like maybe something along the lines of Railroad Tycoon, or maybe she goes deeper down the production hole and dives into Factorio trains and signals. (Just imagine trying to learn train signaling from a stream chat...)

As an alternative to the production rabbit hole, they can also go down the logistics route and eventually end up playing strategy games.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

No one tell Ame about Factorio or Satisfactory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerOlus
Jan 26, 2003

We'r even, señor!
Artia's twitter profile picture has changed to a clownface.