Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

Night Danger Moose posted:

The new ones are gonna be bright pink so that might deter them more.

e: beaten

Pink and black are a Very Cool and Good combo, but whatever the color is, keeping them on is stupid. I've also never understood keeping the sticker/price tag on hats so maybe that's just not for me.

TheFonz posted:

Wow that sounds really dumb can't imagine why peop...

392 GANG YEA YEA YEA

GANG GANG GANG GA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
The new hotness is leaving the Monroney sticker on your window for as long as it lasts. Get your windows tinted externally on top of it to preserve it forever.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

davebo posted:

The new hotness is leaving the Monroney sticker on your window for as long as it lasts. Get your windows tinted externally on top of it to preserve it forever.

When I worked at a copy center, I had some dude bring in the window sticker for his C6 GS to be laminated. Ok, dude.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

When I worked at a copy center, I had some dude bring in the window sticker for his C6 GS to be laminated. Ok, dude.
I was thrilled to find the window sticker in a 10+ year old car, and that was just an oldsmobile!

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Laminated? That's ridiculous.

Framing it is much easier.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Strife posted:

That looks amazing. Did you get it professionally done or just do it yourself? I want to do this with my focus's too.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Strife posted:

terrible_gas_mileage.jpg

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

Night Danger Moose posted:

That looks amazing. Did you get it professionally done or just do it yourself? I want to do this with my focus's too.

Myself. Turns out they're "ledger" sized (11x17) which is a standard frame size from Wal-Mart.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
How much my now five year old car cost when new is definitely not something I want to be reminded of.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

meatpimp posted:

terrible_gas_mileage.jpg

looks fine to me, they're all even double digits

nothing i own gets mileage that good :shrug:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

dissss posted:

How much my now five year old car cost when new is definitely not something I want to be reminded of.

On the other hand if you're the beneficiary of depreciation. Whoever bought my 1998 Corvette new kept the sticker in the glove box and I think it was like 47 or 48 grand, then five years later I got it for $21k. That's not bad to be reminded of. On the other hand if you bought new like my Stinger and feel bad because you could have waited and bought used, then you clearly didn't have enough fun with it in the interim.

(screw Corona and having a baby I never have any fun in the Stinger now. Didn't even take my winter tires off.)

Cancelbot
Nov 22, 2006

Canceling spam since 1928

BEHOLD the generic euro crossover! In a colour other than white/grey/black.

Our parking space is length-restricted being a :britain: mid-terraced house, so the Golf replacement got taller.

crackhaed
Jan 18, 2005

From out of the basement,
a man doth emerge,
sweat on his brow,
for Efron the urge.

For the first time in many moons I have a car I really like again... can't wait for it to explode while I'm driving!

Threw on a lip spoiler and 25% tint. Only 2000 miles on so far but lots of fun already.

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

TheFonz posted:

Wow that sounds really dumb can't imagine why peop...

392 GANG YEA YEA YEA

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

Vanishing Point 2 looking pretty good.

thealphabetsez
Jun 1, 2004

crackhaed posted:

For the first time in many moons I have a car I really like again... can't wait for it to explode while I'm driving!

Threw on a lip spoiler and 25% tint. Only 2000 miles on so far but lots of fun already.

Anxiously awaiting more posts about your ownership journey! I absolutely adore everything about the Giulia, minus the silly bits :airquote:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I love it. What engine???

got off on a technicality
Feb 7, 2007

oh dear

Bape Culture posted:

The Quadrifoglio has stickers on the front fenders IIRC but in any case congrats on the Italian automobile :)

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

The Guilia is gorgeous and I love it.

crackhaed
Jan 18, 2005

From out of the basement,
a man doth emerge,
sweat on his brow,
for Efron the urge.

thealphabetsez posted:

Anxiously awaiting more posts about your ownership journey! I absolutely adore everything about the Giulia, minus the silly bits :airquote:
I'm also anxiously awaiting my ownership journey HEH. I really love it so far!

Bape Culture posted:

got off on a technicality posted:

The Quadrifoglio has stickers on the front fenders IIRC but in any case congrats on the Italian automobile :)
No four leaf clovers here, unfortunately, but I couldn't justify the extra $20k. I'll probably do an ECU tune + exhaust that should get it around 320-330hp at the crank so it'll be more of a Quadrifauxlio.

TheBacon posted:

The Guilia is gorgeous and I love it.
It really is and the updated interior for 2020 pretty much sealed it for me.

Feb 7, 2007

oh dear

crackhaed posted:

It really is and the updated interior for 2020 pretty much sealed it for me.

Pics of the interior please!

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Got the Del Sol a little lower. Not going for STANCE LYFE, but the stock 26-year-old, 175k miles struts were in need of some refreshing. Currently it’s on ITR-spec Tanabe Sustecs in the front and some eBay coils in the back due to an issue with the first suspension I ordered. I might swap the front to the eBay-spec in the future but I was too tired to work on it anymore.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

I don’t like what I think is happening here

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Cage posted:

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/LVk92A1.png[timg]

Why

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Got the Del Sol a little lower. Not going for STANCE LYFE, but the stock 26-year-old, 175k miles struts were in need of some refreshing. Currently it’s on ITR-spec Tanabe Sustecs in the front and some eBay coils in the back due to an issue with the first suspension I ordered. I might swap the front to the eBay-spec in the future but I was too tired to work on it anymore.

That looks great with the wheel and tire choice plus the height is perfect, nice job

heffray
Sep 18, 2010

Imperador do Brasil posted:

You could go the other direction and swap to ITR-style LCAs instead (no idea if this is a good brand):
https://jhpusa.com/products/hardrace-rear-lower-control-arms-oe-style-97-01-integra-type-r

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

heffray posted:

You could go the other direction and swap to ITR-style LCAs instead (no idea if this is a good brand):
https://jhpusa.com/products/hardrace-rear-lower-control-arms-oe-style-97-01-integra-type-r

Funny thing it I just ordered some aluminum ITR arms tonight. I’d rather run the ITR coilovers and save the eBay poo poo for a different project or maybe resell them on FB Marketplace.

Feb 7, 2007

oh dear
Hello AI I have done a thing

It's a 2019 Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 Spyder, I just bought it with a little under 3,000 miles, and it is the stupidest financial decision I have ever made (but also the best)

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

It's a 2019 Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 Spyder, I just bought it with a little under 3,000 miles, and it is the stupidest financial decision I have ever made (but also the best)

I for one think it's fantastic.

Do a burnout.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

StormDrain posted:

Do a burnout.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Lucky

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Nice choice. Color is wild. Do a burnout.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Ether Frenzy posted:

Nice choice. Color is wild. Do a burnout.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do lots of burnouts

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Do

A

Burnout

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

Gorgeous color, great looking car. Can it even do a burnout tho?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Paint flames on the hood and front fenders and give it about 20° of rake.

Then do a burnout.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
It's a very Lamborghini color. It will accent the burnout nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
If you get a supercar in a colour that doesn't stab people in the eyes you've made the wrong choice. That'll do. :)