Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Aramoro posted:

I do not speak Danish but I does it suggest that people that put raisins into buns should be sent to Auschwitz?

It suggests that raisin buns are “holocausts in my mouth” and that anyone who serves them are Hitlers trying to genocide your taste buds. Y’know, edgy humor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Rust Martialis posted:

Boy are you wrong about people not hating raisins.

https://youtu.be/Ipv_qJq0z1s

A local Indian place has their menus printed saying their biryani contains raisins. When I ordered it and asked for no raisins they said that they actually don't use raisins in it because pretty much everyone asked for them to be taken out. There's no food you can't make worse by adding raisins.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

That is like a zizek bit, biryani with raisins but the raisins taken out.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

The Moon Monster posted:

A local Indian place has their menus printed saying their biryani contains raisins. When I ordered it and asked for no raisins they said that they actually don't use raisins in it because pretty much everyone asked for them to be taken out. There's no food you can't make worse by adding raisins.

All that proves is that their customers (including you) have bad taste. :colbert:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Kabuli rice with carrot and raisin is loving amazing and I will fight someone.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hello all the me's from 5 years ago, being a picky eater as an adult is loving weird and you should stop

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1322179771548270593

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Johnny Aztec posted:

Uh. Oatmeal cookies are awesome and I will fight you

Just gotta emphasize this goon's point. Oatmeal cookies are the best cookies.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Wild T posted:

Kabuli rice with carrot and raisin is loving amazing and I will fight someone.

I second this opinion, I love that stuff.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
people can have different opinions than i do about food

and they suck lol eat it nerds

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ikanreed posted:

Hello all the me's from 5 years ago, being a picky eater as an adult is loving weird and you should stop

Being a picky eater (within reason) is good, because it means you have standards, instead of being a human garbage disposal that will throw anything down their food-hole.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
“ gee why am I so sickly and feel like poo poo?”

* eats nothing but chicky nugs, cheese bread and soda*

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Being a picky eater (within reason) is good, because it means you have standards, instead of being a human garbage disposal that will throw anything down their food-hole.

Having preferences is fine, but if you're one of those people who'll refuse to eat something that's served to you then you're a child, either literally or figuratively. Don't deconstruct your burger to extract the pickle; don't pick the cucumber out of your salad. Just eat it like a grown adult.

Unless you're allergic or something, in which case don't do that because you might die. Otherwise though, eat it you baby.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Do snakes have asses?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

hhhat posted:

people can have different opinions than i do about food

and they suck lol eat it nerds
No don't it has raisins in it!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Nah having standards is just called eating healthy. Picky eaters are usually unhealthy, aka ordering chicken fingers and fries all the time because they don’t like vegetables or fish, etc.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

drat horror queefs posted:

Do snakes have asses?

cloaca!

also raisins are good thanks for reading my opinion

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

snakes also have tails, and they're shorter than you probably think they are!

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

drat horror queefs posted:

Do snakes have asses?

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Today I learned that a lot of people really passionately hate raisins. OK.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

TIE SNAKE IS OBJECTIVELY MORE CORRECT. :mad:

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Tiggum posted:

Having preferences is fine, but if you're one of those people who'll refuse to eat something that's served to you then you're a child, either literally or figuratively. Don't deconstruct your burger to extract the pickle; don't pick the cucumber out of your salad. Just eat it like a grown adult.

Unless you're allergic or something, in which case don't do that because you might die. Otherwise though, eat it you baby.

What kind of crap is that? It's impolite to pick apart food served by like your friends and family/over at somebody's place in general, but when you order a burger in restaurant or a fast food joint, you can do whatever the gently caress you want with it, and it doesn't make you a child somehow.

Not being a picky eater is good, because it gives you a lot of options, but as a former picky eater, I prefer to deal with picky eaters over dietary policemen any day.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Stroop There It Is posted:

TIE SNAKE IS OBJECTIVELY MORE CORRECT. :mad:

Snakes would be a million times more terrifying if they looked like this.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I like their sausage-y kidneys

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:wrong: they have cloacae :shepface:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Jesus posted:

What kind of crap is that? It's impolite to pick apart food served by like your friends and family/over at somebody's place in general, but when you order a burger in restaurant or a fast food joint, you can do whatever the gently caress you want with it, and it doesn't make you a child somehow.

Not being a picky eater is good, because it gives you a lot of options, but as a former picky eater, I prefer to deal with picky eaters over dietary policemen any day.

What if I told you... you were the dietary policeman

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I wouldn't call it good, because this is just an "I'm sorry Jon" only with Spongebob but i found this thing

https://stillinthesimulation.com/untitled-comic/the-bikini-bottom-horror-chapter-1-rise-of-the-star/

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

I hear you all like bad comics and worse sandwiches.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

sinburger posted:

The art and humor style both strike me as KC green as gently caress, but it's unsigned.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

sinburger posted:

is there even supposed to be a joke in this?

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

TheAardvark posted:

Yea dude. The McRib is back. Get it?

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

Grevling posted:

That is like a zizek bit, biryani with raisins but the raisins taken out.

*sniff* in this the way, biryani becomes merely a signifier for the void created by the removal of the raisins, it's jouissance derived purely from the lack of that which it once signified *snorts giant rail*

field balm has a new favorite as of 01:55 on Oct 31, 2020

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

5TonsOfFlax
Aug 31, 2001

Captain Jesus posted:

dietary policemen

C'mon. "Ingestapo"was right there.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

ikanreed posted:

The art and humor style both strike me as KC green as gently caress, but it's unsigned.

Yeah, it's Gunshow from 2014
http://gunshowcomic.com/885

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/garfieldbear/status/1322312342399455233

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

TheAardvark posted:

Thats the tagline for Most of "The Gunshow"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Tiggum posted:

I absolutely hate cucumbers, they’re really disgusting tasting. If someone ASKS I’ll mention that I don’t like the taste, but if it ends up in my food I’ll eat around them/eat them and not make a fuss because they’re gross but I’m an adult human being who can eat a thing he doesn’t prefer.

If I’m in a restaurant though I’m opening that burger and throwing the pickle away.