Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Backcountry posted:

What s with the red scarf 1980’s wearing, and how was that allowed to go on for 34 years?

tump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Backcountry posted:

What s with the red scarf 1980’s wearing, and how was that allowed to go on for 34 years?

Comrade Giant!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol what is gonna happen

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
dude trmrm is gonna be loving shredded by tomorrow night

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Der Meister posted:

lol what is gonna happen

chaos

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Der Meister posted:

lol what is gonna happen

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Samurai Sanders posted:

If you’re a conservative who actually thinks about music for even a split second, what do you think about all the most popular music being made by your political opponents? Especially the music at the gets played at your political rallies?

"gently caress you i won't do what you tell me"

-me whenever mom bugs me to clean up my room

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is he doing rallies like 20 hours out of the day or something?
of course not, don’t be silly

the rallies themselves take up no more than 8 hours per day, the remaining 12 are spent traveling between them

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

pea tape is real

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Der Meister posted:

lol what is gonna happen

i think i've made this exact post

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I look down into an empty well as I lay dying from thirst and ask why it has forsaken me. It yells TRUNP in my face and I laugh until I die

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lmfao trump's impeachment was this year

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Der Meister posted:

lol what is gonna happen

rtyni

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Der Meister posted:

lol what is gonna happen

the worst possible outcome

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Der Meister posted:

lol what is gonna happen
tremendous content, possibly including the end of all things

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Xaris posted:

lol 2020 is going to be normal and good compared to 2021, and every subsequent year thereafter

though hopefully less pandemic-y

if i look back throughout all the years in my life, i would say every single year, starting some point in the late 90s, has been objectively worse than the year before it. even though some years would be better or worse for personal reasons (getting that good job, getting fired, getting into college, graduating, deaths in the family, having a newborn baby, etc) i can't think of a single year that was "well yeah this year was objectively better than the last on a whole of society-level". i dont expect this to change in my lifetime either.

I keep trying to make people aware of the idea that it might not be “2020” and might end up actually being “the twenties.” People do not like it when you make them think about this, but they need to think about it anyway. There’s no reason to believe that we’ve had one weird outlier hellyear that will respect the boundaries of the calendar and politely go away in January. Normal is relative, this is relatively normal now, and 0% of the underlying issues that made this year what it is have been addressed so far. Getting rid of trump is important, but it’s not going to transport us back to a better time.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/status/1323092344053354498

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hmm I might have to walk down and have a look at this non-scalable fence

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

remember when trump made up a story about the world's greatest mountain climbers being unable to climb his mexico fence and meanwhile regular rear end dudes were climbing it for fun

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Real Mean Queen posted:

I keep trying to make people aware of the idea that it might not be “2020” and might end up actually being “the twenties.” People do not like it when you make them think about this, but they need to think about it anyway. There’s no reason to believe that we’ve had one weird outlier hellyear that will respect the boundaries of the calendar and politely go away in January. Normal is relative, this is relatively normal now, and 0% of the underlying issues that made this year what it is have been addressed so far. Getting rid of trump is important, but it’s not going to transport us back to a better time.

well 'the thirties' are absolutely going to be terrible

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that was one of my favorite completely-made-up trump stories, the one about the world's greatest mountain climbers trying and failing to climb his see-thru fence

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FriendlyContentBronco-mobile.mp4

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1323132334946816000

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lol i hadn't seen this

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1322941013808340993

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/xmasape/status/910002403298217985?s=21

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Can't be removed from office if you're behind a non-scalable fence

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1323143751250907136

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
100% shithead 10-year-old boy in adult’s body.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

upcoming chud rallies

Monday #1: Fayetteville NC (Fayetteville Regional Airport), 11:30am EST
Monday #2: Avoca PA (Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport), 2pm EST
Monday #3: Traverse City MI (Cherry Capital Airport), 5pm EST
Monday #4: Kenosha WI (Kenosha Regional Airport), 7pm CST
Monday #5: Grand Rapids MI (Gerald R. Ford International Airport), 10:30pm EST

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it took a little more than 4 years but you know what, im glad he's finally building the wall

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

malarkey

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I feel like they're burying the lede here if the dude is a giant, but for some reason has even improbably larger vegetables, I mean he's like a 2x human but those peas are insane.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

I feel like they're burying the lede here if the dude is a giant, but for some reason has even improbably larger vegetables, I mean he's like a 2x human but those peas are insane.

thank you

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Xaris posted:

YESSSSS same. we actually tried making potatoes and molasses one year for halloween while watching it. it was uh... lol dont do it

I've done a pretty good potatoes and molasses. I par boiled some red potatoes cut into wedges and then pan fried with onions and garlic in bacon grease. Added a little porter and molasses and reduced. It was pretty tasty. The trick is don't use very much molasses and be generous with the salt.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
trump wins 600 electoral votes!!! unheard of!!!

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

So this is him refusing to accept that he has lost the election?

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

alnilam posted:

Incesto,,, INCESTO

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU