Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

don't chuds shoot people from their cars then claim it's their domicile and allowed via castle doctrine or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I think covid alone makes a pretty compelling case for wanting biden in office right now over trump.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nonsense posted:

climate apocalypse is not that bad. it’s a very slow process. you won’t even live through anything much less be killed by anything.

Chuds are on earth today.

watching my house float out to sea “ah well, nevertheless”

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i hope tomorrow is funny

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

don't chuds shoot people from their cars then claim it's their domicile and allowed via castle doctrine or something?

also they had tents for the cars to drive through so it's a structure inside of another structure

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
is a Car a Sandwich?

legally speaking

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Cold on a Cob posted:

your honor as u can see this blazer clearly has a sleeper top on it

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i mean, i care a lot about a lot of issues (absolutely none of which will improve under biden), but by far the most important to me is climate change because if we don't address it, nothing else will matter anyway. joe biden is going to do absolutely nothing to address it and the most likely scenario is 8 years of him as president, or 4 years of him as president and then at least 4 years of crenshaw or cotton or some other psycho. either way we do not have 4 fuckin years to sit on our asses while the climate is completely obliterated, let alone 8, if we want to have a functioning society in 2050.

now take this and add the easy logic that we need large global action and not just domestic starting probably decades ago and badda bing badda boom we are all going to die and so will our friends/family/children/whoever

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

VideoKid posted:

watching my house float out to sea “ah well, nevertheless”

Don’t live on the flood plain :smug:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

DryGoods posted:

is a Car a Sandwich?

legally speaking

EVERYTHING is a sandwich.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

did he just find this out

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

DryGoods posted:

is a Car a Sandwich?

legally speaking

I think you'll find that cars are soup

add beans and they are chili

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

case concludes with the ruling that only votes cast from RVs are valid

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

houses don’t float silly

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

oxsnard posted:

also they had tents for the cars to drive through so it's a structure inside of another structure
so the structures cancel out, BURN THE BALLOTS!!!!!!!!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm imaging going to college and law school, working my rear end off and being miserable and in debt. it's my big day. I'm gonna say a car is a building.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

silicone thrills posted:

I can't imagine that the guy who set up all the tools for Trump to use over the past 40 years in federal office and who did many of the same things as both chair of various committees and as VP would actually be better? Like sure, Biden ... maybe wont be worse in some aspects, but he sure as gently caress isn't a net good to alot of people in the world.

Their both irredeemable trash humans who give no fucks about murdering brown people through out the world. Biden's been very clear that he will not make anything better that actually helps the people who need help.

At the very least, Biden isn’t gassing up chuds to run busses off the road

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Schmoe Cwead posted:

they did both promise to cure cancer so hes trying

no politicians allowed in the biden cabinet ceos only please

chosen by bank of america ofc

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
had to physically visit our office for the first time in months today, here is my yardsign report from the surrounding affluent PA suburb:

- 100 dueling signs for the local state rep candidates
- about a dozen biden/haris signs, including a couple of the big fancy cloth ones
- one huge mansion so far back from the road that it was barely visible with like 10 trump flags hanging from the spiked fence blocking off its massive lawn
- one hand-made sign wooden stating 'TRAITOR TRUMP' that someone had hammered into their hedge
- one sign for a landscaping company called TRB TREE that i tried to parse as a political sign for like 5 seconds because this thread has made me so loving brokebrained lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the earth doesn’t waste time thinking about you, so Vice versa that poo poo quick young’n

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

do whatever you feel is moral, but lol at when you find out who built the concentration camps that the families are being separated in

I guarantee you that I am well informed of Obama's immigration policy. Like I said, this is about having a chance to fight tomorrow, that chance is fading pretty quickly under Trump, it's more important to vote him out than make some empty gesture by voting 3rd party or whatever.

Also I should point out I filled out my ballot making GBS threads in my bathroom and the poo poo was the most enjoyable thing about it, it's not like I'm voting and thinking my job is done here, or even sacrificing time that could be better spent on more leftist projects.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
what is a car? a miserable little pile of tires

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Spergin Morlock posted:

as I said the other day: if Biden wins he is going to confiscate your penis

I fuckin wish

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/HarrisVotes/status/1323315134463385604

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

making traffic worse, a noted great way to win support in NY

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

since your structure is still under finance, your vote legally belongs to Wells Fargo

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mods: the early years

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Don’t live on the flood plain :smug:

ah yes I’ll just uproot my whole life with money I don’t have

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A car is a land boat

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/HarrisVotes/status/1323315134463385604

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/lorengrush/status/1323327208358817801
https://twitter.com/lorengrush/status/1323327329079336961

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nonsense posted:

climate apocalypse is not that bad. it’s a very slow process. you won’t even live through anything much less be killed by anything.

Chuds are on earth today.

You are vastly underestimating the speed with which we are racing to climate apocalypse

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i hope tomorrow is funny

WTF BEES
Feb 26, 2004

I think I just hit a creature?
Mid-day Hell Thrift update.

The socio-political climate is having a marked effect on our clientele. A small group of young college aged men had to be removed from the store for harassing a family of obviously Middle Eastern descent, consisting of two young ladies, 3 children, and what I assume was grandma. The young men did have masks on, but barely, all noses exposed.

People seem generally agitated, and my lizard brain has been shrieking "DANGER!!! RUN!!!" most of the day.

The most heartbreaking thing however is the sheer number of customers pleasure shopping with infants. So many little baby children exposed to both the plague and the worst of humanity needlessly. But hey, who am I to judge. That $2.98 blouse is surely worth potentially crippling your child for life.

In short: Tozzlemormp

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Good soup! posted:

making traffic worse, a noted great way to win support in NY

don't you get it, this is the kind of alpha move that cspamers love

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/1323330756626817024

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

ScrubLeague posted:

i got 4 texts from biden folks yesterday, haven't gotten one today. pretty cool.

I haven't received a single Joe Biden text. Probably because I responded to all the DNC Bloomberg spam with "billionaires shouldn't exist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author