Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Things are immeasurably worse now than anyone could have predicted in 2016.

Apr 7, 2003

Last week, acting on a request from the president's son, a fleet of Texan truck drivers tried to force a BIden-Harris campaign bus off the road.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Things are immeasurably worse now than anyone could have predicted in 2016.
you keep saying this over and over. do you maybe want to like do something else for the sake of your own health?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Apr 7, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

you keep saying this over and over. do you maybe want to like do something else for the sake of your own health?

Ignoring the problem doesn’t make it go away.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
im going to the eagles club tonight to drink through all this and stay off the internet

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i didn't see any armed chuds this morning (didn't expect to at my polling location anyway). did spot a few observers inside the voting area though and also a few people keeping watch near the entrance, i assume keeping a lookout for voter intimidation.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ignoring the problem doesn’t make it go away.
posting about it doesn't either tho

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

i didn't see any armed chuds this morning (didn't expect to at my polling location anyway). did spot a few observers inside the voting area though and also a few people keeping watch near the entrance, i assume keeping a lookout for voter intimidation.

i voted a couple of weeks ago and it was so easy this year. everyone was nice.

Apr 7, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

posting about it doesn't either tho

what, hellworld posting in *checks* the hellworld thread? what the gently caress!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

what, hellworld posting in *checks* the hellworld thread? what the gently caress!

things are more messed up than we could have even realized...

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i know it's counter-intuitive, but there is an unhealthy amount of hellworld posting you can do.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
wait, i thought this was the hellraiser franchise thread, named after the eighth entry in the franchise where we talk about all our favourite hellraiser moments

:cenobite:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

voting one out for jerry

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
for a fun mental health game read the dnd election threads and then the cspam election threads so you can endlessly pingpong between "trump will win" and "biden will win"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
poo poo this thread exploding. i guess the east coast woke up

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

kitten emergency posted:

for a fun mental health game read the dnd election threads and then the cspam election threads so you can endlessly pingpong between "trump will win" and "biden will win"

If this doesn't feel like two nights in 2016, complete with the overconfidence of the liberals that people will pick the sensible option, I don't know what to tell you.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

kitten emergency posted:

which forum is going for which candidate?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

yeah i remember us reelecting bush so i'm not holding my breath

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Cold on a Cob posted:

wait, i thought this was the hellraiser franchise thread, named after the eighth entry in the franchise where we talk about all our favourite hellraiser moments

:cenobite:

i bought an album that came in the mail the other day and the distro always throws in some random old trading card. this time it was a hellraiser 3 card

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

akadajet posted:

which forum is going for which candidate?

D&D insists Biden's going to win because people are not that stupid.

C-SPAM knows the truth.

Apr 7, 2003

PIZZA.BAT posted:

We've moved on from a president who gleefully kills foreigners for oil to a president who gleefully kills us for not voting for him, it kicks rear end

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i never thought kerry had a chance then. DOA.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1323625920595451904

lol this noob tried to color iran blue and instead did india

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

akadajet posted:

also liberia is blue :confused:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

akadajet posted:

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine!

Apr 7, 2003

Remember last year, when the prez's Scotland golf resort was denied a permit to expand, so he threw retaliatory tariffs on scotch whiskey because his office is explicitly for use for his own personal gain?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-turnberry-golf-resort-plans-housing-development-scotland-1462842

https://www.forbes.com/sites/felipe...sh=1ba909da207f

In any other administration this would have been a massive scandal. It barely registered here lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

We've moved on from a president who gleefully kills foreigners for oil to a president who gleefully kills us for not voting for him, it kicks rear end

now do dubya

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cold on a Cob posted:

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine!

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

akadajet posted:

and antarctica is somehow red when it's uninhabited (outside of scientific personnel on a temporary basis) and unclaimed by any government

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

now do dubya

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmao why is Liberia randomly voting for the democrats?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

endlessmonotony posted:

If this doesn't feel like two nights in 2016, complete with the overconfidence of the liberals that people will pick the sensible option, I don't know what to tell you.

its slightly ameloirated by the chuds who all think it's gonna be 400+ evs for trump. polarization is very real though.

that said i think c-spam is mostly at the "tossup" stage rather than trump lock, which i'd tend to agree with

matti
Mar 31, 2019

liberia is... wild

Apr 7, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Don Jr. is a racist.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

hold on thats don jr and not just some poo poo post

lmao

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

maybe something about it being founded as a colony for repatriated former american slaves?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he probably thinks it's kenya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/AbiWilks/status/1323406225732739077

i think this sums up the pos sentiment