Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

IBroughttheFunk posted:

The Black Sea is voting for Trump? I thought most polls had it as a tossup.

(He is so stupid that it makes me mad)

How da fuque does he think Turnip gonna get the Antarctic vote!? I'm pretty sure its on lockdown for the Iceman Biden...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Lol he had his phone set to slow motion recording.

The Angry Bum
Nov 10, 2005

Ashmole posted:

If you search for Pennsylvania on Twitter, there's a bunch of chuds complaining about long lines. Wonder if they'll acknowledge what voter suppression is - haha they wont

They think there should be two lines for voting, one for themselves where they get special and quick service, nothing is broken or challenged and then complain about 'others' voting. And then there is the line for filthy liberals where the votes get tossed in the trash.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

I’m the “Disabled / On Disability” breaking hard for the party that is for eliminating social security and creating work requirements for social safety net programs.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/1323627281215008772?s=19

Christ what a dumbass. This will probably be deleted. If it is I'll post screenshot

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

CommieGIR posted:

Bezos would also want his money, and Trump won't have any money for him, and most of Trumps properties are falling apart and run into the ground. Only Deutsche bank would take this bet.

bezos would be spending about $400 million for the privilege of personally dispossessing Trump of his cherished properties by refusing to refinance the loan and demanding payment in cash on the exact terms of the loan, not making an investment

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Christ what a dumbass. This will probably be deleted. If it is I'll post screenshot

Kunta Kinte? Like... Roots?

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Bezos would also want his money, and Trump won't have any money for him, and most of Trumps properties are falling apart and run into the ground. Only Deutsche bank would take this bet.

But Trump is personally liable on these loans, so there’s the remote possibility of owning (and subsequently tearing down) Trump tower.

Worth a billion to me.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
My prediction, the reality of whatever happens will continue to not play a factor, they will make up their own reality like they always do, they will say Trump won states he didn't and shout it on the usual propaganda centers and use it as justification for why he is using a army of lawyers to declare victory, because lots of people are telling him he won, lots of people, it's all over the TV, you hear it all the time, ect ect, we all heard it before.

Assume the worst, hope for the best.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Ashmole posted:

If you search for Pennsylvania on Twitter, there's a bunch of chuds complaining about long lines. Wonder if they'll acknowledge what voter suppression is - haha they wont

Seriously. gently caress them. At least this time.

I'm all for making voting easier across the board but for once the shoe is maybe on the other foot. This is what poorer/bluer districts go through all the loving time. Maybe they can hop on board to make it easier for everyone to vote but why do I think that all they'll see and all we'll hear about is the systematic suppression of MAGA votes by the Soros Group?

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

TheMadMilkman posted:

But Trump is personally liable on these loans, so there’s the remote possibility of owning (and subsequently tearing down) Trump tower.

Worth a billion to me.

One billion dollars is about 0.5% of Bezos's wealth. Suppose you have $10,000 in the bank. $50 is the same percentage of your worth as one billion dollars is to Jeff Bezos.

https://mkorostoff.github.io/1-pixel-wealth/

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Eric Cantonese posted:

Kunta Kinte? Like... Roots?

Yes. Keith is using the name as a euphemism for the c-word.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

I don't even understand what he was going for here but I'm going to enjoy watching him get lit up all day over it.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
:ohno:

Time to step away again Keith.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

TheMadMilkman posted:

Worth a billion to me.

Were I Bezos, I’d be buying up Trump’s debt and offering to forgive parts of it by having him do intensely self-degrading things to himself and his family.

“I’ll drop a million off your debt if you walk out rear end-naked at noon on a Tuesday and twerk for 15 minutes in front of the bull statue on K Street.”

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Mat Cauthon posted:

I don't even understand what he was going for here but I'm going to enjoy watching him get lit up all day over it.

He was trying to call Trump a oval office and be clever about it.

Should have used Tobias "Country music loving person"

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Saxophone posted:

Yeah I'm absolutely hoping for a self-immolation that engulfs all around him, too. In classic narcissist rage at losing he just starts waging open war with Republicans.

I kind of hope for that. Figure if it occurs then McConnell will get with Pelosi to bring more impeachment charges to get Trump out and let Pence achieve his life's goal - ultimate placeholder.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

What does "Kunta Kinte" mean?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Oh no the leopards are eating my face

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Depressing thinking that even with the EC this election would be a foregone conclusion if Roberts hadn't gutted the VRA (without even a constitutional basis for his decision). Working as planned I guess.

Neo_Crimson posted:

What does "Kunta Kinte" mean?

He's the main character of Roots (played by LeVar Burton) but it looks like Keith was avoiding saying "oval office" in a bizarre way.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

ColdPie posted:

One billion dollars is about 0.5% of Bezos's wealth. Suppose you have $10,000 in the bank. $50 is the same percentage of your worth as one billion dollars is to Jeff Bezos.

https://mkorostoff.github.io/1-pixel-wealth/

That's an unreasonable amount to imagine.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
A reminder that it is illegal for your employer to penalize you if you are stuck in a line voting, at least in New York.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Like, just say oval office. Stepping around it with "Kunta Kinte" is way worse.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

hainan voting differently than china

caspian sea voting for trump

the tail of austria and north norway being neutral

north and south korea separated by dotted line

antarctica having a vote

Tommah fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Nov 3, 2020

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

Were I Bezos, I’d be buying up Trump’s debt and offering to forgive parts of it by having him do intensely self-degrading things to himself and his family.

“I’ll drop a million off your debt if you walk out rear end-naked at noon on a Tuesday and twerk for 15 minutes in front of the bull statue on K Street.”

So blackmail? Haha

I hope there is some legal way to have him do that though! I’m all for the post embarrassment trump tour where he gets poo poo on by everyone and has to beg people for money.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Everyone posted:

I kind of hope for that. Figure if it occurs then McConnell will get with Pelosi to bring more impeachment charges to get Trump out and let Pence achieve his life's goal - ultimate placeholder.

I mean, at that point the better move is explain that you already impeached him and the Senate already made their decision and just them in the room with Trump as he is immolating.

He's not as likely to tear America up in spite if he's tearing the Republicans in spite.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
He's the iconic slave role Lance Reddick was so jealous of on the Eric Andre Show

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This really comes off like he's calling trump the n-word.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

jase1 posted:

So blackmail? Haha

I hope there is some legal way to have him do that though! I’m all for the post embarrassment trump tour where he gets poo poo on by everyone and has to beg people for money.

that would not be blackmail and would be perfectly legal

Kale
May 14, 2010

:lol: Yes Canada, Australia, France, Germany, South America, Japan, South Korea, The Philippines and the whole planet aside from the very specific countries he wants to troll with this tweet at this very second off the top of his head as he's coming up with this dumb poo poo like China and Mexico would bloc vote for Trump even though he has like single digit approval ratings in basically all of them.

What a dumb loving typical limited thinking 4chan troll brain. Honestly I've found his tweeting several degrees worse than his fathers amazingly enough as it's literally all just bad 4chan style shitposting and trolling he picked up on the spot like when he pretended to be hugely butthurt about Captain Marvel. I honestly think Trump Jr. hangs around /pol as an anonymous, but that Trump himself has never actually visited one of the chans and has his own style of shitposting. It's just too similar to 4chan behavior with Jr.

From back when I was forced to watch The Apprentice with my reality TV loving parents (Who hate Trump with a passion now but loved reality TV enough back when I was younger and living at home to watch his terrible show) I noticed even that show with it's editing could not make Jr. appear intelligent, perceptive or calculating at all which says a lot

Kale fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Nov 3, 2020

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

ReidRansom posted:

Like, just say oval office. Stepping around it with "Kunta Kinte" is way worse.

Or if you can’t say the word just say “See you next Tuesday “ like a normal person. The way he did it brings a weird racial aspect into it.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
A reminder that it’s a loving joke that a democracy has their elections on a non-holiday/non-weekend day, making it all the more difficult for people to partake in their constitutionally enforced right to vote.

I know voter suppression is the whole point of all these BS things but I really cannot stress enough just how much of a banana republic America looks in comparison to most other democracies.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Mat Cauthon posted:

Trump sounds like poo poo.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
maybe he meant Idi Amin and completely botched it Carson/Cain style?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

He let the mask slip a bit too much.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Wouldn't be the first time an orange skinned man was called that on national television.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

evilweasel posted:

given how vindictive trump has been towards bezos personally (because of the Post) if they haven't put out feelers to bezos to see if he wants to buy the debt, they're fools

if i were bezos and my 'loving around' budget for the year was a billion dollars, purchasing trump like that would seem like a good use of money
These would basically be junk bonds. No one's going to pay $25-30 million for $340M worth of debt with a 99% chance of default.

They should sell it to the public as, like, "Trump bonds." They'd still be worthless, but I'd pay a hundred bucks for a certificate that says "Donald Trump owes me $1000".

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Does he just think Kunta Kinte sounds silly? Just ignoring the "your name is Toby" scene?

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.
That White House fence reminds me of the two-part fences they have at the goddamn zoo. One layer to keep the animals in, another layer to keep the visitors' fingers away from the first layer so the animals won't bite them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

yea hilariously while trying to not just say 'you absolute mewling oval office shut up already' to the literal most powerful man in the world he accidentally sounded like he was implying the message he got from Roots was those drat black people were so whiny