Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Raiad posted:

i'm sorry no joe thread, i couldn't fulfull my pledge

i couldn't vote bernie because he loving sucks now, i wrote in howie instead

who is “bernie?”

???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VomitOnLino posted:

Isn’t your spouse chinese? Basically same thing.
Dosvidanya!

can’t wait for societal collapse and then I can finally be reunited with R. Guyovich, who was right all along

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I remember the sheer angst and misery of 2016, how I had those close to me break down in tears and the spiral I went into for days afterwards. I took that hurt in 2016 and channeled it into electoralism, thinking the Dems could be pushed to the left. In those years, I learned how completely bankrupt, morally and ideologically, the Democratic party is.

After 3 years in politics, I resigned my position in state politics out of disgust for the Dems taking money from the Biden campaign to force the primary polls open during a pandemic to beat the only candidate in my lifetime that genuinely offered a better future for all of us. It was stopped by our GOP government, thankfully, but the same stunt got people killed in other states where it happened.

No matter what happens in the next couple days, I have pride that I didn't debase myself for a party that cannot and will not care about the most vulnerable. Instead of grovelling for people to vote for someone I know deep down won't change anything, I sit with moral clarity. As someone who's been in the room and see how democrats carry themselves when nobody's looking, I can assure all of you that not voting for Joe Biden or Donald Trump is the only moral choice this election.

At the end of the day when the lights go out and you're all alone, the liberals won't be there to shame you. There are dark times ahead no matter who wins and to make it through them, I beg you vote your conscience.

Stay strong, NoJoes. Do not suffer the caterwauling of the privileged and those of weaker purpose.The liberals wont save us, we can only save ourselves.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Loucks posted:

who is “bernie?”

???

At best a cuck, at worst Someone who funnels young starry eyed voters into the demon rat machine

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I have fulfilled the pact and nojoed for howie in PA

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kitfox88 posted:

I have fulfilled the pact and nojoed for howie in PA

good work, comrade. have a swig from my KGB flask

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I can’t drink cause of my antidepressants but I will give you a victory tug under the table comrade

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

What the gently caress. I'm at my polling station and there's signs that say "XXXXXX County supports Joe Biden" is that even legal

Regrettably, I think the answer is yes as long as those signs are at least 100 feet away from the polling place. Now, if they aren't, then I'm pretty sure they're actually illegal, but, I don't know for sure.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I've never written in a vote for a 3rd party for president before

it felt good to do it

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Going to do a final sweep of this thread to give out tags later today, so now is your last chance to not vote for joe!!

comedyblissoption posted:

biden, the democrats, and their path to victory is so horrific you can make a reasonable argument that he is not a harm reduction candidate

Quote is unrelated and is for personal reference/bookmarking purposes

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Taintrunner posted:

Define “voted against Trump.”

Because Biden was VP for 8 years and in politics for decades before that and gee whiz connecting the dots here and it sure looks like it gave us Trump.

I completely agree. By far the most damning indictment of the Green Party and indeed the entire American left is their failure, from Nader onward, to prevent America's rightward lurch, from the War on Terror and the Patriot Act to the 2008 bank bailout to the Tea Party, Trumpism, and kiddie concentration camps. The Greens, Occupy, the DSA, antifa, the DNC, the Austin Red Guard — they labored for decades just to give us a choice between Biden and Trump.

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

I was about to ask, what happens to our tags after the election? Do we get to keep them, or are they going to get converted to NoSucc like someone suggested earlier?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
For if Trump wins, I wanted to make a tag about how We're holding the party hostage.

But uh...

"Democrat Hostage Takers" Will basically get you on a list anywhere in the country.

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

spacemang_spliff posted:

I've never written in a vote for a 3rd party for president before

it felt good to do it

My first presidential vote was for Nader in 2000. It doesn't erase the stink of voting Democrat out of fear ever since but it felt right to vote Green again.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

No Joe'd in OR.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Got a root canal today. Still more appealing than voting for Joe.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Today is the today when we find out whether your NoJoe burns strong or you are a coward who will collapse when NoJoe needs you most. Will you give in like a coward and betray your posting comrades? Or will you proudly say NOJOE even when the pressure is overwhelming?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Today is the today when we find out whether your NoJoe burns strong or you are a coward who will collapse when NoJoe needs you most. Will you give in like a coward and betray your posting comrades? Or will you proudly say NOJOE even when the pressure is overwhelming?

Onward, into the unremitting battle comrades! Not one step back!

twoday
May 4, 2005

Wolfy posted:

No Joe'd in OR.

That’s not a swing state, is it?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
taking a picture of your ballot is a crime in this state

i voted for howie because i didn't bother to look at the ballot beforehand and figured I'd just vote for whichever of him and lariva made it on, and it was just Howie. I voted downticket green except for one because the only thing I really wanted to convey with this election was how much i absolutely despise the democrats and the people who tolerate what they do

i voted for cori bush because even though I think she's going to let me down hard because of the loving (D) by her name, I voted in her primary, and I suppose the least I can do is see it through and let my disappointment be complete once she turns total poo poo. she didn't need my vote so I shouldn't have bothered, but if I was already out voting, I figured I'd let this one go.

i really and truly just want to convey how thankful i am even to the stupid trolls here in realizing how useless and loving unacceptable joe biden in particular is. i hope he loses with all my goddamn heart, because if he doesn't I know completely selfishly that I'll die before I get medical care again, and I'd like to at least have some reason to pretend I might be able to in the future.

Joe Biden is a future without hope and a really sincere gently caress you to anybody who views him and his as acceptable, I wish all you stupid loving liberals the worst in life

NoJoe forever, gently caress democrats, gently caress America

now to another 10 hour work day with no benefits lol gently caress america again

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

twoday posted:

That’s not a swing state, is it?
It is very far from it.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

the_steve posted:

Regrettably, I think the answer is yes as long as those signs are at least 100 feet away from the polling place. Now, if they aren't, then I'm pretty sure they're actually illegal, but, I don't know for sure.

The sign on the door says "no political signs within 30 feet" so I think it's just an Alabama thing

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Cast my nojoe for Howie here in Michigan. Wishing I was as excited as the psycho in the American flag cape

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Boba Pearl posted:

For if Trump wins, I wanted to make a tag about how We're holding the party hostage.

But uh...

"Democrat Hostage Takers" Will basically get you on a list anywhere in the country.

BUST DNC

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Fulfilled my NO JOE oath.

gently caress Joe Biden, gently caress the Dems. Y'all had your chance and now its time to eat poo poo. I hope the party dies and is replaced by something good.

+1 Howie vote.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
I have completed my oath and voted for Howie in NYC.

also voted “Deez Nutz” over the uncontested Greg Meeks, the most corrupt member of Congress and the current reason for pushback against progressives in Queens

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

I honestly wasn't really fully radicalized until this year. I was out in the streets protesting police violence, but I still believed in electoralism. I thought the Democrats were incompetent and naive, but ultimately good. I didn't realize this is what they want. Any meaningful reform would gently caress with their money, and that's what they actually care about. Nothing will fundamentally change.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

My wife was considering voting for Biden up until last night when we crawled into bed. I pulled up the the list of La Riva’s policy positions and that finally convinced her to No Joe it up.

Our eight year old son was with us when we voted and he made sure to come up and tell me that mom voted for the Social Librarian

Shame I have to disown him for being a poll watching voter intimidator

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Tally +1 vote for Gloria La Riva and NOJOE.

Easiest toxx.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Loucks posted:

who is “bernie?”

???

Raiad posted:

i am voting for bernie sanders in the general

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Thump! posted:

Our eight year old son was with us when we voted and he made sure to come up and tell me that mom voted for the Social Librarian

the best prestige class

Somberbrero posted:

I honestly wasn't really fully radicalized until this year. I was out in the streets protesting police violence, but I still believed in electoralism. I thought the Democrats were incompetent and naive, but ultimately good. I didn't realize this is what they want. Any meaningful reform would gently caress with their money, and that's what they actually care about. Nothing will fundamentally change.

welcome

twoday
May 4, 2005

AppleNippleBOB posted:

Kept good on my NoJoe promise.

La Riva +1 in TN

Note to self

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

Going to do a final sweep of this thread to give out tags later today, so now is your last chance to not vote for joe!!

Quote is unrelated and is for personal reference/bookmarking purposes

a special tag for those of us who followed through on our nojoeing would be radical

even if I have to buy it myself

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The one downside of being NoJoe is you ain't black and thus can still not get a pass

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

empty whippet box posted:

a special tag for those of us who followed through on our nojoeing would be radical

War chicken did you ever go vote for la riva or Howie

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
i threw my ballot in the trash, does that count as upholding my NoJoe pledge?

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

empty whippet box posted:

wouldn't that just be the no joe tag

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
voted howie.

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 17:52 on Nov 3, 2020

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

War chicken did you ever go vote for la riva or Howie

not yet, i have decided i will go vote to get in votes for medical marijuana in mississippi and howie though

Raiad posted:

wouldn't that just be the no joe tag

yes but somehow modified to show our dogged perseverance in the face of liberals

if trump wins I plan to make a bunch of I told you so themed buttons too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

hogs out for howie