Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I mean they at least have faces, which is a step up from Haydee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I don't get why they're always just 'lines on a person' laziness.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Diabetes Forecast posted:

I don't get why they're always just 'lines on a person' laziness.

Download babe.maya > select vertices > recess

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
The Assaultrons are lady enough for anyone who isn't an utter coward.

Ada is already prime waifu material.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Nov 6, 2020

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thead: I mean they at least have faces

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Kokoro Wish posted:

The Assaultrons are lady enough for anyone who isn't an utter coward.

Ada is already prime waifu material.

:nws: Well good news, you can put these on Ada

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I am on my phone and don't access to my Nexus account. Is that the robot anime maid mod?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

marshmallow creep posted:

I am on my phone and don't access to my Nexus account. Is that the robot anime maid mod?

Yup.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Ada looking like a giant Megaman Servbot with tits bolted on.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh there's a one with a dong as well, something for everyone.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hey, good on you for doing that, I'm not willing to make another account just to laugh at things for just one thread.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

marshmallow creep posted:

Ada looking like a giant Megaman Servbot with tits bolted on.

Someone make a Megaman Servbot with tits in blender tyvm.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I kinda like the animu maidbot mod, like it's horrifying but I feel like the author is maybe going for horrifying? Like the whole thing has this weird wynona's big brown beaver music video look to it and it's pretty well executed.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I'm actually kinda sad that stuff is all super sexualized because I love the idea of like dumb anthropomorphized robot stuff like that. There's a pretty wide area between "robot made of toasters in vaguely human shape" and "super sexy maid lady robot" and I feel like it's not explored enough.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kurui Reiten posted:

I'm actually kinda sad that stuff is all super sexualized because I love the idea of like dumb anthropomorphized robot stuff like that. There's a pretty wide area between "robot made of toasters in vaguely human shape" and "super sexy maid lady robot" and I feel like it's not explored enough.

People really just want to bang a robot :roboluv:

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

If you do more than just put a bikini on an unmodded robot you are a loving coward and have no sense of honor

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Magmarashi posted:

If you do more than just put a bikini on an unmodded robot you are a loving coward and have no sense of honor

I wonder if anyone's put a bikini on a Gonk droid from Star Wars :thunk:

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

OwlFancier posted:

I kinda like the animu maidbot mod, like it's horrifying but I feel like the author is maybe going for horrifying? Like the whole thing has this weird wynona's big brown beaver music video look to it and it's pretty well executed.

I actually tried to use that one because of this. Take No lower face and pitch black eyes to make that terrifying FNAF style killer animatronic look. Bolt it onto a combination of vanilla and MAID bits for something that breaks morale even before it tears people apart.

Kurui Reiten posted:

There are some mods that just add fun bits to bots. Goofy wheels for legs, goofy bits like wheelchair and shopping cart legs, Metal Slug tanks , another that mashes up existing design styles and also includes an even more terrifying fem-bot.

There was one more I didn't want to like that had some neat heads and stuff like deathclaw gauntlets for bots, but also includes either robot taint or robot cock n' balls on everything, why?

Mostly though its all in service of turning the random shitbots out there into actual random shitbots and not a cookie cutter template every time

I may have gone on a journey about this stuff a while ago, yes.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
The maid bot mod is honestly best for it's head and not much else. I don't particularly care for the part set because it's way too limited. You're better off getting the Assaultron Combatron parts set because it has just as many goofy and weird robot parts, along with shoulder weapon options for a specific torso.

E: And for that matter get the mechwarrior parts too.

Diabetes Forecast fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Nov 8, 2020

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Diabetes Forecast posted:

The maid bot mod is honestly best for it's head and not much else. I don't particularly care for the part set because it's way too limited. You're better off getting the Assaultron Combatron parts set because it has just as many goofy and weird robot parts, along with shoulder weapon options for a specific torso.

E: And for that matter get the mechwarrior parts too.

Haven't used Combatron because it is the aforementioned robo-titty/robo-dick mod.

Mechwarrior parts looks nice though. Always happy to add more variety to my robo caravans crisscrossing the comonwealth.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Ashsaber posted:

Haven't used Combatron because it is the aforementioned robo-titty/robo-dick mod.

You don't have to shy away from it because of some joke parts. If you look at this person's other mods they're about on par with stuff that M210 makes in just being bonkers and silly.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
So would that count as awful or as awesome?

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Cardiovorax posted:

So would that count as awful or as awesome?

It's a fat fetish mod, but chonky spyro is adorable, so why not both?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

E-Tank posted:

It's a fat fetish mod, but chonky spyro is adorable, so why not both?
About what I was also thinking. It's adorable, but it also looks a bit like an overfed and unhealthy cat, so my opinion is fairly equally split.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Needs to make Spyro's wings smaller

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
About the robot mod last page there was a similar one for FNV years ago and this is by a different author with no credit given. So it's just the quintessential FO4 mod right there: uncredited reused assets, potentially without permission, open for donations of course, giant robot breasts, "all rights reserved," on a FO mod where the GECK TOS means you don't own poo poo, and really what else does Fallout need?

my question now is there a Fisto port to FO4? And if not why not? :colbert:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

welcum.... to the hentai house

Authur: HENTAI

Description
++++++++++++
Tired seeing the construction sign?
Finally the construction is all finished.
Enjoy your beautiful new house with hentai's delicate works.
The screenshot I have added tells everything, see for yourself.

From what I can tell, it's just a nice house

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Isn't Hentai the "I speak Japanese Only" modder?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Arcsquad12 posted:

Isn't Hentai the "I speak Japanese Only" modder?

Everythig I uploaded in the Nexus is newly made for Skyrim, they are not ported from my Oblivion mods
zotman12 is simply my login ID and I want you to call me "Hentai"
The pose I usually use is "YAMATO POSE"
The face Im using is my personal mods and It won't be released

I usually don't answer to your comments but It doesn't means that I don't read your postings.
All Im concerning is introducing new styled mods as many as I can and for that reason, I don't give a lot of variation to my mods.
I also usually don't comply with people's request but I want you to know this.
The simpler I try to make my mods the more mods I can show you.

Enjoy Hentai Style

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

FutonForensic posted:

Everythig I uploaded in the Nexus is newly made for Skyrim, they are not ported from my Oblivion mods

That totally looks like Oblivion though

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

nexus6 posted:

That totally looks like Oblivion though

Sorry, I was pulling a quote from the same user on another mod. The Hentai House is 100% Oblivion

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Wait so there isn't naked anime babes in there?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I cannot emphasize this enough: The Hentai Lovely House2 is a completely normal, perfect house for you and your family.

Look at the image. It's just a normal house for you to grow old and die in, surrounded by those you cherish. Please enjoy Hentai Style.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Provide more updates as the waifu to the right slowly engulfs the image.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

FutonForensic posted:

I cannot emphasize this enough: The Hentai Lovely House2 is a completely normal, perfect house for you and your family.

Look at the image. It's just a normal house for you to grow old and die in, surrounded by those you cherish. Please enjoy Hentai Style.

Something about the photo just makes me wonder how horrified or surprised we'll be when we find the secret fetish sex dungeon in a hidden room behind a bookcase or in the basement of that house. And learn just what exotic fetish it'll be catering to.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
You are browsing the library of your newly inherited mansion. In one of the book cases, you notice a volume titled "Anime Feet". You try to remove this out-of-place book from shelf. A click. The case slides to the side. Your eyes widen in horror.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Baller Time posted:

You are browsing the library of your newly inherited mansion. In one of the book cases, you notice a volume titled "Anime Feet". You try to remove this out-of-place book from shelf. A click. The case slides to the side. Your eyes widen in horror.

For the love of God, Montresor!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Cup Runneth Over posted:

For the love of God, Montresor!

Yes... for the love of God...!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the rattling of this hideous vibe!"