Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

I didn’t vote for joe Biden I voted for Howie Hawkins hence why I don’t have the gang tag. Seems like if you don’t want the gang tag then don’t vote for joe Biden. Simple really.

Same and same.

Not sure why all these posters are apoplectic when their guy won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

but i just cant take a joke, right?

yes, that's correct

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
JOE BIDEN!!!! :911:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Mods??

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Lmao.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqKqH0u9rw

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

very nice i like posted:

keep crying bitch

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I would like to thank OP for voting for Joe Biden

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

love to see libs coming out of the woodwork to dunk on posters that had the gall to *checks notes* not support a known rapist

the tag is whatever, but the amount of rape denial going on ITT is pretty sickening

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
For any of the Joe folks that are overwhelmed with positivity and joy, please take some time to let these moon jellies float your problems away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2tCSApD-7M

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sir, SIR! the salt mines are overflowing!!!!!!!!

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Joseph "Hard R" Robinette Biden Jr.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
This is why you don't do gang tags

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

love to see libs coming out of the woodwork to dunk on posters that had the gall to *checks notes* not support a known rapist

the tag is whatever, but the amount of rape denial going on ITT is pretty sickening

Joe Biden never raped any body, please don't spread misinformation.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

You should *checks notes* get a grip

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I can understand bring annoyed at the joke but when your reason is "everyone who voted for Joe Biden loves rape and hurting rape victims" I lose empathy especially because there are victims who voted Biden and telling them they are pro-rapist is super lovely behavior.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I didn’t vote for joe Biden I voted for Howie Hawkins

And you think this is something to be proud of?

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

I didn’t vote for joe Biden I voted for Howie Hawkins

This thread if nothing else is good for outing loving idiots without having to wade into CSPAM

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

I don't think that the tag has anything to do with rape or rape denial, and is instead a statement that Joe is president.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm glad that this happened and that it's making people legitimately upset

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

do you recall how many trump avatars were handed out in 2016 in a subforum where barely anybody supports donald trump (who is also a known rapist)
it was a lot

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hoes mad (x32)

here's $20 go buy yourself a new avi

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

As someone who didn't vote for Joe Biden due to not being american, does this mean I should have the joe tag

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

what a loser lmao

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

banning anyone who is explicitly pissed about this will 100% improve the forums. To me being pissed at this is the same thing as posting an intro thread into GBS because of the Eve goonfleet or whatever. A total misunderstanding of what SA is

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Lol

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Nutmeg posted:

Yeah, it was particular people, come on.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Nutmeg posted:

He did.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Don't worry NoJoes, black america has stepped up to do your job for you, as usual.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

I thought it was kinda funny. Joe sucks poo poo though and so do the people itt doing le epic troll about him

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Initially I didn't like the change but I was always ridding with that sickly doubt in my stomach about how the tag was gonna feel if joe had lost so I shouldn't overreact.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

As someone who didn't vote for Joe Biden due to not being american, does this mean I should have the joe tag

No euros are gonna steal our american meltdowns :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

In my opinion, it's good that cspam got owned and if admins could keep doing it that would be greatly appreciated