Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

PipHelix posted:

A little googling and it was 5. 5 made the news, and broke nationwide, so at least 5.

poo poo this is technically wandering off topic but I was just scrolling down a twitter timeline I hadn't visted in over a month and see this, they day after I talked about how little attention a literal lynching epidemic has been getting that you could be excused for never knowing if it's still rampant or we've just found something else more interesting to discuss on this brunch menu.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/orange-county/os-ne-nevan-baker-memorial-20201012-kcg6iplqiff3pl77hl2z6bsswm-story.html

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Mythical Moderate posted:

How does one get an avatar greater than 180x180px? Ben Garrison cartoons are avatars ripe for picking.

If you want it longer, you can split it into 180x180 blocks, change your avatar multiple times to get the images on the server, then link to them in sequence. If you want it wider or a single image you have to get an admin to do it for you

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

debte

the democrats really ripped trump a new one this election eh?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

How do I put on this gangtag?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

All I know about Stalin is that his own son got locked up in prison and he didn't save his life

:hmmyes:

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

Jewel Repetition posted:

If you want it longer, you can split it into 180x180 blocks, change your avatar multiple times to get the images on the server, then link to them in sequence. If you want it wider or a single image you have to get an admin to do it for you

Paging twoday, please give me this decorum poisoned avatar. tia

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lol the qcs thread is really luring out the big brained "tara reade is a liar" posters

:kiss:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

are the joetse tags only for ppl with the golden nojoe tags?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

lol @ both the people who thought we were emotionally invested in Biden losing and also whoever started the qqcs thread that I'm not going to look at.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

tragic

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
lmaoo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

they aren't going to realize anything. never give them an inch expecting they'll let up.

sig by Heather Papps

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
how does one acquire joetse

asking for myself

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sig by Heather Papps

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

cenotaph posted:

lol @ both the people who thought we were emotionally invested in Biden losing and also whoever started the qqcs thread that I'm not going to look at.

dont look at the qcs thread, in between people lolling there are really disgusting fuckers who should be permabanned who feel invincible now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

0 rows returned posted:

dont look at the qcs thread, in between people lolling there are really disgusting fuckers who should be permabanned who feel invincible now

sig by Heather Papps

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Monowhatever posted:

It's funny that the ones that got changed are us normal nojoe voters, while the much more impactful and cooler swing state nojoes are still going strong.

test

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

ikanreed posted:

I never really wanted one, animal rights terrorists was always better

This is the tag I miss the most after my first account got nuked :(

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

:eyepoop:

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

good lord

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
liberals can’t create art like this lol

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

0 rows returned posted:

While I think the tag change is funny, there are definitely a bunch of people in there with some truly dogshit opinions who wouldn't dare voice them outside of an echo chamber.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

joe biden is a rapist

maybe they should have gotten those as their avs if they wanted that as their message, imo

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Out with the old rapist, in with the new. A circle of friends have been celebrating and it's loving insufferable, have some goddamn self-respect.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Zas posted:

maybe they should have gotten those as their avs if they wanted that as their message, imo

i remember bacjk in the day when we wanted to get word out that trump was a child rapist, this was a go to thing

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Pls give me mine asap tia

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

The loving "Joe only raped once (that we know of) so he's objectively better than the guy who raped a lot" guy should be thrown into a loving bog if they're not trolling, or really even if they are

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah give me my joetse tag

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nm

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Chillgamesh posted:

While I think the tag change is funny, there are definitely a bunch of people in there with some truly dogshit opinions who wouldn't dare voice them outside of an echo chamber.

Chillgamesh posted:

The loving "Joe only raped once (that we know of) so he's objectively better than the guy who raped a lot" guy should be thrown into a loving bog if they're not trolling, or really even if they are

also regular joes should get joatse or whatever the next hilarious edit is

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

cenotaph posted:

the QCS thread is insanely bad and its not just because im posting there

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

regular joes should have to keep joe because they are cowards who didnt not vote joe in a swing state, unlike true heroes like me

emf
Aug 1, 2002

StealthArcher posted:

Also I did a quick touchup.

Nice. Here's what I'd come up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
My only actual issue with the tag change is that doing stupid petty stuff to annoy Bernie supporters and then making fun of anyone who even acknowledged it was super prevelant in 2016 and most of those D&D mods and the lovely posters that love them are still around and this has the feel of one of those types of moves so I hope that style of 'comedy' moderation isn't coming back.

Anyway, free Matey.