Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Roosevelt posted:

woooo! the virus is cured! yaaayy

it’s some goddamn bad singing but the people on the biden side of the street were at least wearing masks.

and seeing the trump supporters get visibly mad is very lol.

the guy in this black truck was yelling at some people walking around with a mexican flag, literally telling them to go home to mexico, and then the pride flag cars surrounded him and honked until you couldn’t hear him.

it was pretty gr8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

re: nojoe gangtang

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There is now a new version for people who live in states with tight spreads.

:eyepop:

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

bump_fn posted:

in the first women’s march after inauguration there was someone’s with a sign that said if hillary won id be at brunch now

it also seems to have a bit of literal truth to it

https://twitter.com/CallaWalsh/status/1325122298303684608

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/MichaelSteele/status/1325121268773871616?s=20

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Fabricated posted:

Is Tori alright- did the chud army get him

I was in chud country riding my bike

Every Trump no more bullshit or Rambo flag that was up three weeks ago is fuckin gone lmao. Didn’t see one. They’re already trying to shake off the loser stink

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

like this is straight up knives out for caesar poo poo

holy moly

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
lol. diaper don is back at it on twitter.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

PIZZA.BAT posted:

like this is straight up knives out for caesar poo poo

holy moly

that’s just what i was thinking. pleas let it come to pass.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
has trump gone on tv yet

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

bump_fn posted:

has trump gone on tv yet

yes, from a construction company's parking lot next to a mortuary, that his staff mistook for a four seasons hotel

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/1325132671140327427

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/aklingus/status/1325181565958201345

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

sickos yes meme

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
you love to hate to see it. everyone should tweet this image at him until he dies in mindcraft

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

hahaha big wet piss baby

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Kenny Logins posted:

you love to hate to see it. everyone should tweet this image at him until he dies in mindcraft

Why care if he lives or dies now?

Actually I do, I hope he has at least two or three more years in him.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

stroking off on a fox news interview in 2022 ron paul style but nobody notices for a few minutes

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

endlessmonotony posted:

Why care if he lives or dies now?

Actually I do, I hope he has at least two or three more years in him.
two or three weeks would be more ideal as his pie-faced shithead spawn would gently caress off sooner presumably

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
honestly i'm still pretty sure trump's gonna skate somehow on the crimes but it would be extremely funny if it happened

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
dems will say they’re not gonna charge him for country unity lol

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

bump_fn posted:

federally, who knows, probably not. but state charges in NY? sure, there's nobody that really benefits from him not being prosecuted and itd be a huge coup for cuomo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

kitten emergency posted:

federally, who knows, probably not. but state charges in NY? sure, there's nobody that really benefits from him not being prosecuted and itd be a huge coup for cuomo

it would be very lol if this is the first time new york personal vengeance and spite politics payed off

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

bump_fn posted:

it would be very lol if this is the first time new york personal vengeance and spite politics payed off

i think you dramatically underestimate how much they pay off regularly around here

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

bump_fn posted:

He and Kushner decided not to do anything about the pandemic because it was hurting people who didn't vote for him and multiple sources have revealed that, lmao

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Mr. Nice! posted:

also if you haven't noticed yet, all the nojoe tags are now just joe

That thread is a pro click

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/julienrbaker/status/1325116498436894724

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

SO DEMANDING posted:

re: nojoe gangtang

:eyepop:

there's nothing tight about that spread

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Now can be a time of healing.

By the time Joe's president we're full steam ahead on COVID destroying everything, police brutality hasn't gone anywhere and the US healthcare system still can't deal with the challenges of, uh, any time at all in human history.

And now the US will have effective foreign diplomacy again so watch as all European healthcare is under attack by US companies looking to turn a profit because the deficit from COVID is so bad.

Well, at least we have the African Union now, so we don't have anywhere left completely without defenses against labor rights getting stomped, other than the US of course.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

as leftists we must be angela to the DNC's dwight.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

oh my god. he's throwing a tantrum, live on the internet.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

you love to see it, folks

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Roosevelt posted:

eagerly anticipating the all caps angry tweets to come in next

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

IT’S NOT FAIR!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i like the top one, which doesn't have a disclaimer on it because it is entirely true. he got 71 million legal votes, which is the most ever for any sitting president.

he still lost lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmao. His meltdown is way better than his supporters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i really really hope he gets indicted for something in february